Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Capitalist

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Dauber walked through the halls of the Dojo "Mordecai wasn't always a pleasant soul! he used to battle hardened and driven to the point of no return. Mord was a blood lusting Tenno who was on the top 3 Tenno to have the highest kill-score!! At one point or another we were faced with a mass of infected children that were mutated way out of our range of help...well as we were killing the creatures Mordecai had found a not infected child and on instinct he though it was infect from all the others we had seen. He had severed the child's legs and as he walked away he could here the screams of the child at it was being eaten alive before we annihilated the school......He still feels quilt for not going back and saving the child's life!/color]" he finished as they were at the sliding doors of the Zen Garden

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Rachel looked through the door and saw mordecai, tears came to her eyes as she thought what he must have felt like. "he didn't know the child wasn't infectious for all he knew. Oh my poor Mordecai. she whispered more to herself than to Dauber. She then looked up at Dauber and said "I will leave him to meditate he doesn't need ne bugging him. Hey Dauber umm will take me to that training field when I first came here. Will you help me learn how to fight?" she looked back at Mordecai and sighed softly as she kissed her fingers and placed them on the glass. She then looked up at Dauber and waited for his reply.

Wealthy Businesswoman

User Image
♫~Kekoha Tanmun♦탄문 케코하~♫

Kekoha quickly slipped into the robes, hood down. "So this is a one size fits all sort of garb? I like it, it's stylish."

She turned round to examine herself and patted the folds and the hidden pockets. "And... functional. I feel like I should be one of those people gathering intelligence and secret mountain base maps in the absence of the CIA or something."

Eretico
((I should draw a new version with the robes or something but I'm too lazy))

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Ezio Auditore Da Firenze
Ezio whirled around in his seat and observed Kekoha, nodding when he saw her. The robes fit her well, that was good. How interesting that she should call it functional and describe it the way she did, when it was not far from what she would probably end up doing, depending on her role in the Brotherhood.

"The robes fit you well, I think," he said, smiling and walking over to observe closer. "And just in case..." Ezio reached behind him, and took out a hidden blade similar to the one he himself wore; this one, however, was not attached to a vambrace, and as such was not as good for combat but was easier to conceal in the folds of her robes. "Are you right handed, or left handed?"

Noyemi K
Scott smiled as he looked down on his city that he had built. 'Ill never return here.' Scott thought to himself as he saw Selene walk up to him in her elegant dress. Scott smiled as he turned to her. "Do not worry my dear. Rachel will be fine." He said as he hugged her and rested his head on top of hers. "I wish ezio would hurry up." Scott said a bit impatient

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
((Kso. After careful thought, I have decided that we're not going to bother with a pre-established plot for the new RP. Instead, we're just going to start in a new setting and freely develop a story from there. Keep in mind that war and conflict are not the only plots we have to use, and we should probably stay away from them. The setting, to prevent most people from having to create new characters from scratch, will take place 12 years after now in London. Younger characters will have aged but can still function well, while older characters, e.g. Scott or Ezio, will be older in age. This is not confined to Britain, though; characters can travel to other places, including the US, if necessary, but try to keep it centered in Europe and Britain. All we need now is a title for the new thread. Suggestions?))

Noyemi K

greatsquallreal

Princess_Selene09

SilentSpirit909

th3darkn3ss

KillerPizzaGuy

ThePrimeEvil
(Hmm good idea, but if I may tweak it a bit. Let's develop a world of our own. The locations will be our own. Yes they could be based off of real world places, but let's make a unique story. After all these forums are like a book with multiple writers. You just have to pick up your pen er keyboard and write the story.....)

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
((You know I have no problem moving forward but come on 15 years then 12 years. I can only speak for myself but this is crazy.))
(Yeah just a bit. I can make a new character if need be.)

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Princess_Selene09
((You know I have no problem moving forward but come on 15 years then 12 years. I can only speak for myself but this is crazy.))

((I would rather not go farther, because then most characters will either be old or dead, and it defeats the entire purpose if we continue from where we are now. I find time skips a bit annoying too, but watcha gonna do?

And squall, I like the idea but I was working under the assumption that we are basing this off of the original RP-this current one-which is based in the real world. I also still need a title for it.))
(Well who says that it needs to be based off the real world? Britain could be the name of a place in our world. We never said where the city was located as far Continental wise so samaria could have been anywhere on any plane. Although this says humans only I wouldn't mind dipping my hand into other planes. (I.e. nekos, demons angels, etc)

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
greatsquallreal
(Well who says that it needs to be based off the real world? Britain could be the name of a place in our world. We never said where the city was located as far Continental wise so samaria could have been anywhere on any plane. Although this says humans only I wouldn't mind dipping my hand into other planes. (I.e. nekos, demons angels, etc)

((Do you really want to change this from a gritty modern-futuristic setting to a fantasy anime setting, though? And myself and many other people have gone through the RP assuming it was our world, just in the future. Not trying to be irritating here, just laying some ground.

Actually, wait. I have an idea to make your concept work. This is Earth after several wars have happened around the world, right? We can say that the heavy use of powerful weapons in these wars have changed the shape and location of many of the countries, so that they keep their names but possess different locations in the RP. The wars have stopped, we can say, but the damage and the change to the world has already been done.))
(Sounds good to me I don't know about everybody else though.)

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
((I'm confused.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items