Welcome to Gaia! ::

Venomous Kisses
She replied, "Then you and I are at an agreement. However, gang wars have stopped long ago when they were united under a single ruler who is now called King Scott. Where do you get your news source?" Her eyes narrowed and she continued. Although the thought of gangs has gone completely out of her mind, she now has to worry about the Marauders.

"I have lived in seclusion for some time now therefore i have not heard very much news of the outside world." Black looked into the womans beautiful eyes that were now narrowed at him. "Perhaps you would care to enlighten me?"

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
((Sorry I haven't been on been busy with work been up since 4 so I will get some sleep then read the past few days and I will be back.))
Princess_Selene09
((Sorry I haven't been on been busy with work been up since 4 so I will get some sleep then read the past few days and I will be back.))

(Ooc- Okay no problem.)

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
((Ok so can't sleep so ill post now lol I am going to edit to add some pics I got a new one for Selene))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Selene awoke with a start and could see that she was in the truck with Miku asleep on her lap and Rachel asleep as well in her seat. Selene slowly moved Miku to the seat next to her so she could get out of the truck and stretch. When she got out she caught sight of someone on the roof. When she realized it was just one of the super soldiers she sighed but saw he looked ready for an attack so she withdrew her fun and whispered softly knowing he could hear her perfectly "what is going on??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On top of the roof top next to the alleyway a silent mysterious shadow watch the commotion below with little interest but at the same time with great interest. Karun watched and noticed Ty staying at a safe distance with his sniper rifle read. Karun had never seen a man like him before she was curious and as she leaned in for a better look she gasped softly when a roof tile slipped from the roof and crashed to the ground behind Ty, Karun saw him turn and knew he had seen he but quickly ducked outta sight trying to get off the roof before he caught up to her. Unfortunately the light sprinkle of rain earlier in the day had made the roof slippery and she slipped on the roof and slid to the edge where she caught herself on a drain pipe cutting her hand on a the rusty edge. She gave a small cry out as the rusty metal sliced deeper into her hand, she wanted to let go but knew the 20 foot drop would not help her.

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Rin-XxX-Kagamine
(((I don't want it to die.And I am a bit busy so I'll post.)))

Jacen finished eating and put things up.He walked up to Gale's room and Knocked."Gale?"He asked opening the door a little bit.

"Come on in..." Gale said, pulling on some shorts.
((I'm working till tomorrow. XC ))

Bashful Kitten

Trainer Emerald

Jacen walked in and looked at Gale."What are we going to do to day?"He asked leaning in the doorway.

sad waifu's Princess

Sparkly Bloodsucker

Arron Black
Venomous Kisses
She replied, "Then you and I are at an agreement. However, gang wars have stopped long ago when they were united under a single ruler who is now called King Scott. Where do you get your news source?" Her eyes narrowed and she continued. Although the thought of gangs has gone completely out of her mind, she now has to worry about the Marauders.

"I have lived in seclusion for some time now therefore i have not heard very much news of the outside world." Black looked into the womans beautiful eyes that were now narrowed at him. "Perhaps you would care to enlighten me?"
Talia looked back at Fox for a minute and turned to the mna. "Classified information for now. State your business here. You obviously have no apparent interest of what Fox and I are doing." She chuckled to herself and looked dead in his eyes. "You look very familiar though."
Ty, Scorpio Sniper

User Image

Ty looked over at Seleen. "Fox and Tali are talking to some idiot who decided to try and sneak up on them" he yelled to her as he heard something crash behind him. He turned to see a girl try to scramble from view only to slip down the roof and barely catch herself. He cursed and slung his rifle as he went to aid her. He made his way to the edge, and grabbed her by the arm and hoisted her up. "You ok?", he asked as he looked at her hand. "Wow, pretty bad wound. Here let me help you with that. He picked her up and jumped from the roof, landing just in front of Seleen. He carried the girl over to the truck and set her on the hood as he took out his first aid kit from the back seat. He set it next to her and started taking out the necessary tools. "Ok, let me see that hand" he said. He inspected it an took out the bottle of rubbing alcohol. "This will sting", he warned as he doused her hand with it. He took out a needle and thread and heated it with his lighter before starting to stitch it up. "Need to be more careful. By the way, my name is Ty, and you are?" he asked as he continue to stitch the wound. Ty wore a Mask at all times so it was hard to imagine what he looked like. Not even Fox and Kazuma knew.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

At first Karun tried to struggle to get away but h was much stronger than her so she let him pick her up and put her on the hood of a huge truck. She was shy and when he warned her about the alcohol she nodded but when he poured in on her hand she try to jerk her hand away but he held fast. She thought to herself 'quit it you idiot he is trying to help you.' And when Karun saw him bring out the neetle she almost blacked out from her fear of them but she turned her head away but when he spoke to her she was captivated and looked to stare into his mask 'I wish I could see his face.' She thought before saying "my name is Karun like car-un but with a K" she blushed when she realized she was rambling. "Sorry."

Selene watched Ty disappear then come back with a girl "who is...?" She started to say but when she got closer she recognized the girl "Karun what on earth are you doing here I thought you were with Dethro?" She said but Karun never looked at her she was to involve with Ty. Selene smiled softly and turned and walked towards the alley way and came across talia and fox but from Selene were standing she couldn't see the man in front of them "hey talia, fox what is going on? Ty said there was someone here with you!!"
Ennix Flarian
Ty, Scorpio Sniper

User Image

Ty looked over at Seleen. "Fox and Tali are talking to some idiot who decided to try and sneak up on them" he yelled to her as he heard something crash behind him. He turned to see a girl try to scramble from view only to slip down the roof and barely catch herself. He cursed and slung his rifle as he went to aid her. He made his way to the edge, and grabbed her by the arm and hoisted her up. "You ok?", he asked as he looked at her hand. "Wow, pretty bad wound. Here let me help you with that. He picked her up and jumped from the roof, landing just in front of Seleen. He carried the girl over to the truck and set her on the hood as he took out his first aid kit from the back seat. He set it next to her and started taking out the necessary tools. "Ok, let me see that hand" he said. He inspected it an took out the bottle of rubbing alcohol. "This will sting", he warned as he doused her hand with it. He took out a needle and thread and heated it with his lighter before starting to stitch it up. "Need to be more careful. By the way, my name is Ty, and you are?" he asked as he continue to stitch the wound. Ty wore a Mask at all times so it was hard to imagine what he looked like. Not even Fox and Kazuma knew.

Black could see that the strangers around him were distracted. He darted out of the building at full speed when he saw that the sniper was helping out somebody that seemed to have a hand injury. "Whos the idiot now?" he thought sarcastically as he began to approach another large building. Black knew this town like the back of his hand so he knew that he had an advantage over the strangers. He ran up the ruined stairs to the roof of the building and began to observe the strangers. He could see that they were puzzled and looking down the streets to find him but they were no match for his advanced agility and stealth. Black knew that if he wanted answers that he was going to have to get one of them alone. "The girls would be the most vulnerable. So they are going to be my target." Black thought to himself.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Selene sighed softly and walked back towards the truck where Karun and Ty still were but she didn't go by then she walked to the back of the truck and played with the ring on her finger while she looked up into the night sky and thought to herself 'Scott where are you? Our children were in trouble an you didn't come with me to help.' She felt tears in her eyes as she looked down at the ring and slowly slid the ring from her finder and stuck it in a pocket on her pants. She looked back up at the sky as tears rolled from her eyes and down her cheeks.

Karun watched Selene leave and then come back but she was to interested in what Ty was doing to care as he stitched up her hand. "Where...where did you learn to do that?" She whispered softly. For some reason she was afraid to talk any louder than a whisper. She blushed again and thought 'damn Karun shut up your being stupid you got your heart broken once before why put yourself back in that situation. He doesn't even know you so why would he like you.'

sad waifu's Princess

Sparkly Bloodsucker

Princess_Selene09
(( where is scott anyways...? ))

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Venomous Kisses
Princess_Selene09

((I guess he quit which sucks :'( maybe black and interact with Selene??))
Princess_Selene09
Venomous Kisses
Princess_Selene09

(Ooc- Sure. My character just ran away from you guys and is going to need to get a girl alone to get the answers to his questions. So maybe our characters can meet each other.)

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Arron Black
Princess_Selene09
Venomous Kisses
Princess_Selene09

(Ooc- Sure. My character just ran away from you guys and is going to need to get a girl alone to get the answers to his questions. So maybe our characters can meet each other.)

((Perfect ill set the scene))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces