Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>Ballad stood quietly besides Laoriel. She was small in comparison to his size. This girl always seemed young and innocent.. which she wasn't.. so much. She looked at the rebel on the barrel, thinking about random things.
"But," Cunyhia responded. "But wouldn't a second fail if the first did?" The girl pulled her light brown braids over her shoulder and turned her honey brown eyes up at the man, finishing brushing the fur off her person.
"What other choices do we have!?" replied the man on the barrel. Laoriel stopped to look at the ground. "Wives and children are in danger. Everyone is in danger and we are the only ones who can stop them!"

"He's right, I guess," said Lao. The mob continued to cheer and do mob-like things.
Growing tired of this talk, Coheed began to push through the crowd to a closer 'leader' and once he was within a reasonable distance, he called out above the crowd. "Well your plans are all fine and dandy, well backed up to say, but when exactly are we going to take action relating to all this suspicion and talk?" With that, his grip on his spear's shaft tightened a bit as he awaited an answer.
Cynthia looked back at the new speaker, raising an eyebrow at him. She smiled slightly and looked back to forward. This 'leaders' ignorance was getting to her. Wasn't the answer obvious? "Why don't you send in a small group of the best and brightest from the village? Wouldn't that be a batter idea?"
"As soon as possible!" shouted back the leader. Lao sighed and looked where the voice had come from. The villagers had rared up a bit more. But suddenly when Cyn spoke, the villagers silenced. "That wouldn't be such a bad idea... any idea who the best are?"
"Why don't you ask them yourself? I'm sure the best are those most filled with revenge. It makes you do odd things. And I will join that group." Cynthia spoke in a voice loud enough for the entire crowd to hear, even though she was facing forwards. She was highly surprised the 'leader' hadn't thought of it himself.
"And me of course," said Laoriel, loud enough for everyone to hear him.

"Since I have the most leadership skills, and I organized this revolt, I suppose I should come too," said the leader with sarcasm dripping from his words. "My name is Cedrec, for those of you who don't know. We have three so far, who else will join?"
<center> "Me!" Ballad said, jumping up once to be seen. He would probably shun her for looking so small. If he did she would most certainly have to show her. Her pale face and colored features made her appear only around fourteen. Being seventeen, Ballad had all of the rights.
Cyn glared up at the man, half tempted to kick the barrel over. But she couldn't do that. Not yet anyway. She sighed, and decided that while the crowd was quiet, she had better call her cat. She whistled once again, in a low tone. Gretch the cat appeared, snaking his way though various peoples legs to get to her.

Cynthia kneeled down and picked the cat up, whispering in it's ear. "You've to stick close to me now, Gretch. We're going into the hospital." The cats pupiles narrowed even more and a loud hiss escaped his mouth, though he reamined in the girls arms.
" I guess you can count me in..." With that he made his way a bit further through the crowd and up to the others that were around the 'leader'. Although he thought it might be right to disclose his reasons for coming, he didnt feel like it or feel to be at liberty to. Just to be safe he slid his spear onto his back and brushed his hair away from his ears on the top of his head for now.
"Two more," said Cedrec. "Alright. Any more offers?" The rest of the crowd went silent. "Guess not. I knew you guys were all cowards." The man hopped down from the barrel. He was perhaps in his thirties, a thick mop of blonde hair on his head. His eyes were a little bit cloudier than most, and his facial expressions gave off the look that he had been to Hell and back. A large scar was etched across his cheek, as were there more on his arms.

"Well, it seems we have a motley crew," said Laoriel, tugging at the collar of his shirt. "of only five."
"Well, Cynthia replied to Lao's comment. "At least it's better than a motley crew of two!" She smiled softly, trying to bring out a better attitude from the group. She was nervous though. This thing was responsible for the death of her family. She tugged on a light brown braid softly, casting her honey brown eyes to the ground.
<center> Ballad stood straight, reaching around five foot, five inches. Her hair was at least a yard long. She crossed her arms against her chest, looking at Cedric with something of puzzlement. Itching at her ear while pushing between her powdery blue tail, she wondered if it was a good thing that she was doing.

Oh well.. she thought. Its not like I have anything to lose.
"Hm, well I guess the best thing we can do right now is introduce ourselves," said Cedrec, "I am of course Cedrec Nitheal."

"I'm Laoriel Sinclair," said Lao, giving a short wave.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff