Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center> Welcome to Van Mourtiér, a village in the middle of no where. There is some advanced technology here, though little, it exists in an abandoned mental hospital that's placed on the outskirts of the village. Now, no one would ever dare to leave the village. Because of the rumors that exist about the bordering forest, that surrounds every corner of the town. No one wants to go near the hospital either, because of the... disturbances.

But finally, after being sick of living in this shanty-town a brave villager decided to finally get to the bottom of the oddities. The villager hired a mis-matched team to help explore the forest and the Van Mourtiér Mental Hospital. But one night a lone villager went to explore the hospital. He came back soon after, raving about some little girl named Genkaku and a flickering television. They decided to check it out in the morning.

He was found stabbed to death in his own home.

After that incident, a villager was killed off every night. Someone obviously didn't want anyone in there, but the villagers decided it was time to get to the source of this evil. Will they figure out the haunting past of the village before the murders get out of hand? </center>

Rules

- Please, respect the usual Gaia rules. No cybering, or anything above PG-13.
- When you read these and PM me your profile, type 'Stingicide' as the title.
- Romance is aloud, just don't let it take over the board, okay?
- Any questions, PM me, OK?
- There is no such thing as a 'super-character'. These characters are human or anthro, that means NO GODS, ANGELS or VAMPIRES. If you PM me about it, I might consider it.
- Magic is tolerated in this RP, since the horror element, but don't go all 'I CAN HEAL EVERYONE!' on us.
- No asterics. This is a paragraph RP. That means typed in third person like a book.
- No chatspeak. All OOC posts must go in brackets or some other way of showing you're out of character.
- Since this is a longterm RP, please PM me if you're not going to be on for a length of time.

Please, wait one post.
<center> Profiles

Okay, PM me with this. If you've read the rules completely, I'll accept you. 3nodding

Name: [Username Here]
Description: (I also like pictures. 3nodding )
Personality: (Please, read all profiles before you choose a certain personality. No Gary-Stus or Mary-Sues, please!)
Weapons: (Any one will do. Except for huge 10-feet swords. @.@)
Magic: (Just minor, please.)
Race:
Other: (Any other info)

---

Name: Laoriel Sinclair [S n u c k]
Description: Click Here
Personality: Lao is cocky, full of himself and a bit of a snob. He doesn't much care for other people, except for his bird Raouu
Weapons: Raouu and a plain old sword
Magic: None
Race: Human
Other: Works with a raven named Raouu. He joined the band of peasants to prove that he was the bravest out of the whole village, and that he could save the town easily.

Name: Cynthia Merk [MissingPersons]
Description: Click
Personality: Cyn is a rather warm person. She is very loyal and caring to those she cares for, and is very protective of them. She has a pet cat, named Gretch, who follows her everywhere.
Weapons: Twin daggers, the blades eight inches long, thick at the top and thinning to the bottom. The blades are silver, tinted a blue color.
Magic: A little bit of ice magic.
Other: …

Name: Ballad Coralla [Rip van Shadow]
Description: Click
Personality: She is usually a rebel, not caring much about the rules. Though she hasn't ever gone from the villiage, it seems all of her best friends and family have slowly been being killed off. She is now quite secretive, scared even, but will still make the best friends she could.
Weapons: Two swords fashioned by herself. Made of silver, quite skinny, one has a blue-wrapped hilt and the other has a red one. Also one revolver.
Magic: N/A
Other: Neh..

Name: Coheed Maru[InuKamen]
Description: Standing at about 5'9" with green eyes, and blonde hair down past his ears and partly in his face, Coheed sports a dark grey long coat/trench coat over his black long sleeved shirt and dark pants. And along with the package he sports odd dog-like ears (meaning where his hair covers his 'ears' he doesnt have those kind of ears), and a tail.
Personality: Reserved to himself unless he has great trust in the person or animal, or if the sistuation calls for it.
Weapons: A nicely hand-crafted spear(metal tip/blade at top) that he normally keeps at his side or on his back (strapped)
Race: Human/Wolf Anthro (just has wolf ears and a tail, other then that he is mearly human)
Other: er...none...?

Name: Justine Morrighan[Kirie Miyamoto]
Description: Stands at five feet and one inch tall; Hair is naturally dark brown but has had it died a deep velvet red and is in a boyish like cut, very spikey; Greenish/Grey eyes; She wears a grey plaid jacket that hangs loosely to her waist and cuts off about half way down her arm, wears a white long sleeve shirt under that, she also wears a pair of black jeans (flares cuz flares rule XD), hot pink and black sneakers, has a chain belt wallet
Personality: She's naturally a caring person towards others she hardly knows though doesn't like rude people. If you do cross her, she won't forget and will turn into a great rival but still will help in a life threatening situation. She can be very moody and silent at times but at other times she can be happy and cheerful. She is VERY forgetful
Weapons: A pocket knife
Magic: She's slightly pyrokinetic but cant start huge fires, just a little flame to begin one
Other: She really likes pocky and is mostly seen eating it </center>
<center> ooc| bump heart

Everyone can post now! </center>
<center> ooc| Bump! </center>
<center>ooc| Bump! heart </center>
<center>ooc| Bump!</center>
<center>ooc| I really hope someone joins. sweatdrop </center>
<center>ooc| Oh well. Might as well get back to Pirates and Ninjas. </center>
(( Ya know what, I was in that last Pirate vs. Ninja one too. ))
<center> ooc| Yay, someone joined. I feel loved by a Missing Person. And my Pirate friend too. xd </center>
(( Thats right. Damn Ninjas. Heh! Anyway, shall we begin? Or wait for more people? ))
<center> :: 0o. This sounds completely awesome.

Name: Ballad Coralla
Description:
User Image
Personality: She is usually a rebel, not caring much about the rules. Though she hasn't ever gone from the villiage, it seems all of her best friends and family have slowly been being killed off. She is now quite secretive, scared even, but will still make the best friends she could.
Weapons: Two swords fashioned by herself. Made of silver, quite skinny, one has a blue-wrapped hilt and the other has a red one. Also one revolver.
Other: Neh..
<center> ooc| Meh, since we're lacking people and I've seen you around Rip, I'll let ya join. 3nodding I'll wait for the descript and I'll add you. </center>
(( Now we are three! ))
MissingPersons
(( Now we are three! ))

<center> ooc| Yay. xd As soon as Rip finishes with a description, we will begin!</center>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff