Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elven Cub
User Image

User Image

Damon shielded his own eyes as the objects detonated. They were more flash than force and meant to be a distraction. Several wails of shock and pain sounded as the creatures attacking the bird were blinded.

Damon tightened the grip he had on his makeshift weapon will unskilled hands. Unfortunately he did not find a piece of chain or even a weighted rope, as he was more skilled with that sort of weapon. Oh well, he would make do.

With the bright light doing is job, Damon leaped into the fray, stick already swinging. He got in a few solid twacks before the creatures regained their eyesight, however they were now recovering. And he was outnumbered.

Nemesis held her position backed away from the coming explosion, closing her eyes in anticipation. It left her open to attack, but it was a risk that needed to be taken. She knew from which direction the human would attack, so she turned her back toward that direction. When his attack was finished, the two would be standing back to back, more or less.

She could not help but feel the smallest amounts of relief when Damon arrived. Not that she believed herself unable to defeat her current enemies, but with him here, it would go much quicker with less injuries on her part.

Hilarious Genius

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Bri-the_cookie_goddess
Noctis_Keero

Anna looked up at him as he looked to the side.

"A...a date?"

She again blushed, but smiled as she saw some food on the side of his mouth. Taking a napkin in her hands she reached over and wiped the food off then put it on the table.

"A date sounds.......lovely. What...what did you have in mind?" She stuttered.

She had never been asked out on a date before. Well, she had but it wasn't like an actual date with someone her age. Her elementry students asked her on dates to school musicals and stuff like that. Whixh was totally different from this situation.

{{-has battle music going on in the room and playing FFI trying to cheer self up as I have no plans for Halloween..... -}}

How about the park?

He asked unsure of his suggestion

{{Ypu don't mistaking the reins do you? Cuz I got nothing going in in my head or life right now ;w;}}

Interesting Friend

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Tipsy 100
Noctis_Keero

Anna thought for a moment. Should they go to the park? It seemed like a bad idea as onr of her friends died there a week ago. She'd be reminded of him. But thrn again, she knew he wouldn't want her to miss out on a fun oppurtunity. So smiling she said

"Sure, the park sounds great"

They'd have to figure out what to do there once they got there. Myabe just act like kids she thought, giggling in her head.

(I'm sure something eill come to you smile

-sings "i put a spell on you" from hocus pocus. Best movie ever!-

Combative Conversationalist

Name: Alice {last name unknown}
Race: Demon
Sexuality: Female/Straight
Personaity: Outgoing, likes to keep to herself at times, loves meat, and at times possesive
Job: A guardian
Appearance:
User Image

Combative Conversationalist

Alice appeared in a clearing through a ripped portal in the air. She gently stepped down onto the ground and flipped her hair behind her. She scanned the area as she placed her hands on her hips and let out a sigh. Her violet eyes gleamed happily by the light and she stepped in a skip-like manner as she took a few steps forward into this realm. She twirled a little as she took a happy deep breath of air from this world and took in all the scents. "I wonder..." She murmured to herself. "Will I be able to find a suitable person to serve?"

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Riley watched Damon and felt helpless in a way. She watched for a moment before shouting out to him. "IS there anything I can do to help?" She didn't want to interfer if he didn't wish it and wasn't sure if the bird would attack her.

User Image
Elven Cub
User Image

User Image

Damon didn't take his eyes from his opponents to look at Riley when he answered, as that would have been a bad move on his part. "Any assistance would be greatly appreciated," he replied. He saw one creature swipe at him with powerful claws; he ducked and rolled backward.

The gryphon rammed its head forward, nailing the creature that had been targeting Damon, knocking it back a few paces. She screeched another warning at the creatures.

"Nemesis," Damon commented regaining his footing, "I think we are passed warnings." The fighter entered a stance, bracing himself as two of the creatures jumped at him from either side. He knelt and swept up with his stick, catching one of the creatures and throwing it to his side. The one thrown flew directly into the second creature still in mid-air from its leap. The two crashed to the ground.

A third that had been watching and waiting for such a result jumped the human from behind, pinning him to the ground.

Nemesis watched her partner go down and spun in a fury. Before she could go to his aid, the remaining creatures still standing cut her off, many of them launching themselves at her from several different directions.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
RIley watched for a moment before growing irritated with the creatures. Summoning all the energy she could and focusing on the evil birds she sent a light at each one of them sending them flying before they disappeared in a puff of smoke. She looked around seeing no more before drooping to her knees. She was weak and spent all the energy she had left.

User Image
User Image

User Image

Damon lay there for a few seconds after the group attacking them had disappeared. Realizing that they weren't coming back, the human got to his feet slowly. "Well today has certainly been eventful, wouldn't you say Nemesis?" he asked dusing off his clothing and looking toward his gryphon friend.

The gryphon gave a soft cluck of her beak that sounded almost like a huff. She moved one of her wings very slowly, favoring it. It was clearly in an injured state. The threat gone, Nemesis chose to change back to her smaller state of being. The large, majestic creature lowered its head and allowed the transformation to take place. All that stood there now was a tiny, odd looking owl that chirped softly.

"That explains why you didn't just fly away to get rid of your attackers. They would have had a hard time keeping up with you in the air." Gently, Damon scooped up the now tiny bird in his arms. Damon then turned toward Riley. "Thank you for your help." He walked over to where she had fallen and plopped down next to her. He hadn't expected the fight to end so quickly, but he was thankful for it.

Liberal Informer

7,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Name: Melphina Micaela Rollandtign
Race: Angel
Sexuality: Straight
Personaity: Quiet, not shy, pensive, blunt, honest
Job: Librarian
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Riley nodded. "Glad I could help. Is this who you were looking for earlier?" She looked at the little owl in Damons arms.She smiled weakly at it before laying down and looking at the sky. She was drained and hoped their was no more drama the rest of the night.She laid there enjoying the silence and the peace for a moment as she waited for Damons answer about the bird.

User Image
User Image

"Not exactly," he replied leaning back and looking up as well. "This is Nemesis. The person i'm looking for is someone she met. Unfortunately she hasn't seen her friend in a few days, after the person was taken?" He ended his statment with a questioning tone as he looked down at the small creature still in his arms.

The bird chirped in response, obviously lacking energy as well. She then turned her focus on preening her feathers. The fight had left them ruffled and dirty.

Hilarious Genius

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Bri-the_cookie_goddess
Noctis_Keero

Anna thought for a moment. Should they go to the park? It seemed like a bad idea as onr of her friends died there a week ago. She'd be reminded of him. But thrn again, she knew he wouldn't want her to miss out on a fun oppurtunity. So smiling she said

"Sure, the park sounds great"

They'd have to figure out what to do there once they got there. Myabe just act like kids she thought, giggling in her head.

(I'm sure something eill come to you smile

-sings "i put a spell on you" from hocus pocus. Best movie ever!-

((UUGHHH STILL NOTHING DX))

Keero smiled as best as he could but only managed a small one., relieved that she accepted without hesitation. He got up and looked at her.
"You don't mind if I showered do you? I can still smell the.... blood on me."

(( OH GAWD UN SORRY DX))

A trio stood together in a dark forest. While one man sat in his cloak with the hoodie off. It was the cult leader. Laevis. They hovered around a small puddle of water, tainted with blood.

Laevis grinned
It... has finally been shown.
His grin grew.
And we have the tools...
He walked over to a chest and picked up an orb. It sank into his arm, emitting a low bass sound.
To finally take down Big Brother...
He grinned evilly as an image of Anna reflected off of the bloodied water.

Questionable Sweetheart

Name: Jasmina Elisa Winters
Race: Fairy
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Stubborn, Feisty, Honest, Ambitious, and Curious
Job: Waitress
Appearance: Jasmina

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image
「xxנαsмιиa-※-єlisa-※-ωiиtєrsxx」

The Young Fairy

There's a place that I know
it's not pretty there and few have ever gone
if I show it to you now
will it make you run away

or will you stay
even if it hurts
even if I try to push you out
will you return?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Jasmina sighed as she stretched out her arms, legs, and her wings. She was currently enjoying her break outside the diner in Riverside. She had just recently been introduced to the city a few months ago due to her traveling. Ruffling her brown braided locks, Jasmina wiped her hands on her apron, trying to get rid of the scents that the diner possessed. The mid morning shift was always the worst when it came to work. Everyone seemed to shuffle in during the time Jasmina was currently working. Hearing her name called, Jasmina turned and found her boss motioning for her to get back to work. Reluctantly nodding her head, she fluttered her way back in the diner, grabbing a pad of paper, pen, and plastering a smile on to her face.

"Welcome, what would you like?"
Jasmina asked to an older couple, quickly writing their order down and promising to back in less than two minutes with their drinks. "Only a few more hours till something interesting takes place." the young fairy thought, grabbing the drinks and making her way back to the table.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff