Humans- How did we get dragged into this.... 0.39195979899497 39.2% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 199 ]

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

☠❁XXXXXXXXXXXXXŤąmíŋģ ĩş mŷ Đőmäīŋ

◆▽◆

User Image
You see, it's so far from over.....I don't guess you'll never be the same

Naziera peaked into the room she used as her favorite taming room. She’d been ion the bathroom fixing her hair and made sure her hat was perched perfectly on her head. Just because she had to work in that dirty room didn’t mean she had to look dirty. Seeing Azric she cocked her head to the side before spotting the girl in the chair. Smirking she recognized this one as she walked out. ‘Azric.” She reprimanded narrowing her eyes. ‘No talking to the prisoners. Stop talking to her.” She snapped in annoyance. Why would the rabbit care who was here earlier anyways!? Surely she would be in fear of her life. “Get out of my unit incubus.” She hissed narrowing her eyes completely fed up with the men in the DC2.

Eyeing the rabbit, Naziera scowled. ‘Fool! How do you bring a demon into taming and not tie them down. If you weren’t so interested in telling her about the other members maybe you would have noticed she could have easily escaped. “ Roughly she grabbed Charlottes hands and brought them behind her, binding them with a cord before shooting her electrical powers into them. Wrapping a collar around the rabbits neck she narrowed her eyes at Azric. “Leave us. And don’t let the door hit you on the way out. Tilting Charlottes head up she squealed and hopped in Charlottes lap. “You’re so cute!” The tasked master told her pecking her lips briefly. “I don’t suppose you want to be my toy?” She asked looking up at her with a sigh as she combed her fingers through Charlottes hair gently. “I’d take good care of you. And you’d have plenty of fun.” Naziera said persuasively as she hugged her again giving the captured rabbit a dazzling smile.

The game was not meant for winning explanation for the things I do No, but I'm constantly grinning I will break you

Bûţ ĩƒ Ÿŏũ Pļäŷ ńĩçè ţħęřę ŵőńţ ßę mũçħ ÞåīŋXXXXXXXXXXXXXX☠❁

◆▽

Shy Shapeshifter

~Charlotte Caldwell~
User Image
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?...

Charlotte looked around the room she was lead too. The scent and sight of blood was vastly apparent. She had picked up Jareth’s scent in the hallway which made the rabbit sad. If she was still in her rabbit form her ears would have flopped. She snapped her head up when Azric mentioned Zack. She really didn’t have time to think about the swordsman when her tow male companions were already on her mind.

She sat down in the chair right before a red haired demoness burst through the door, reprimanding Azric. Apparently the woman thought that Charlotte would have escaped because she started to bind her hands behind her back. She had thought about it; using her camouflage abilities and just taking off out the door. But she still couldn’t put Jackson’s life at risk. So the rabbit didn’t fuss as she bound her and slipped the collar on her neck. She didn’t want to make her situation worse.

She watched Azric leave before turning back to Naziera. Or trying to at least. The task master had jumped into her lap before she had a chance too, pecking her lips and telling her that she was cute. She blushed at the kiss, the contact unexpected. Her blush deepened at the red head’s request. “I...umm...” she stuttered Naziera hugged her. “I can’t,” she finally said. “I promised myself that I won’t be with anyone willingly until I have found a mate,” she looked away as she spoke. “I’m flattered though.”

Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something...

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

◆▽◆

User Image

Aw…” Naziera pouted as she traced Charlottes cheeks with a black nail, the red color in her cheeks captivated the task master. “Pity…” But the task master did steal another kiss from the rabbit, pressing her lips against hers in a brief peck. “We would have had so much fun…I have a feeling you'd be such a good pet.” Sighing Naziera looked sad for a moment as she spoke. “No one ever wants to be my pet. Is it because of my hair?” She asked the rabbit seriously tugging at the red strand. Her amber eyes narrowed at the deep red tone of her hair. “It’s a dreadful color lapin(rabbit)…but it does so remind me of blood..” With a hopeless sigh she allowed the strand to slip through her fingers. “Not at all like yours.” Naziera told her enviously, shifting the straddle the rabbits lap. “It is perfect. Utterly ideal (perfect) in color.” Patting her on the head, Naziera stood up grabbing her scepter as she tapped it against her chin in thought. “Ah but! I have great plans for you! Great plans indeed!”

The game was not meant for winning explanation for the things I do No, but I'm constantly grinning I will break you

◆▽

8,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

׺°”˜`”°º× Zack sinclair ׺°”˜`”°º×

Zack walked around the building as his eyes widened he noticed azric wasnt around and his eyes widened as he walked around he walked past azric and his eyes widened the scent came off of him. 's**t' he cursed as he made his way towards taming. his eyes widened more as he picked up the scent and moved to the room. he knocked opening his and his eye twitched as he saw naziera on charlotte. "naziera" he said in a angry voice. he moved over grabbing her by the arm he began to pull naziera out of the room. ""i need to talk to you now" he said as he looked at charlottle and he frowned lightly as he left her there and closed the door. "SERIOUSLY why is she here" he asked her in a upset tone as he growled at her. "naziera release her she doesnt belong her she shouldnt be here" he said to her as he anger tone changed to a soft one
OutOfCrayons: God: your suffering now b***h

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

◆▽◆

User Image

Naziera stiffened as another demonic energy came to the door. Feeling someone grab her she looked over and smiled forgetting her prisoner for the moment as her favored pet dragged her out. “Pet!” Naziera squealed and jumped him happily rubbing her face along his shoulder. “She’s here because Azric brought her in.” She answered with a smile continuing to rub her face along his shoulder as a cat would when they felt like having some attention. “Raven probably ordered it.” Humming she pulled back frowning as he asked her to release the rabbit. Oh no, that couldn’t be done. That’d be going against orders. Releasing him she backed up narrowing her eyes. “No.” Naziera said defiantly. “She is mine to do with as I please! And I will do exactly that. Release her? I think not! Who are you to tell me what to do."

◆▽

Shy Shapeshifter

~Charlotte Caldwell~
User Image
Who am I to disagree?...

Charlotte was glad that Naziera climbed out of her lap, her affections making the rabbit somewhat uncomfortable. And it didn’t help that the women seemed to have ‘plans’ for her. Charlotte debated asking about these said plans but that’s when Zack burst in. Her eyes widened at the swordsman. He might have been the last person on earth she wanted to see right now, but it didn’t matter because he was dragging Naziera outside.

‘Why would he just leave me here?’ she thought as she strained to listen through the sound proof doors which was virtually impossible. Giving up she sighed and tried to breath through her nose to calm herself. But then she realized something. The smell in the room, the mix of Naziera and Zack was the same one she picked up at her apartment. ‘He didn’t come down here to save me, he came down here to find the girl he’s sleeping with,’ she thought still not believing his story from earlier. She only knew parts of it were true, but not which parts. So until he told her everything, without any lies, she figured she wouldn’t know.

Familiar Regular

Rayn Lin Case
User Image
If my thoughts are my thoughts,
And your thoughts are yours...

Running from someone seemed nearly childish, but considering the panic Jinx gave off, he wondered if it was actually her instinct or else the imprinting working better than he through. His mind started to watch the crowd, looking for any openings in the herd, and instinctively moving into them. His finishing training had him constantly planning the end of puzzles without touching them once, and this scenario was like that to him. He trusted her instincts, but had no idea on how far he'd run with her.

”I'll explain later,” his words were cut off from one another for breaths. He knew it seemed simple, but he couldn't define whether or not it worked in some scenarios. ”I wish I could understand what is going on...”

Rayn wanted to look back, to see if they were being followed. He hadn't a chance to see if there was backup or even a chase in the first place. His mind just saw the blur of the city rushing by. He wanted to stop and figure out what was happening, but he feared his wish would put him in more trouble than staying out of the conflict.

...If my thoughts become your thoughts,
Can you still call them your own?

8,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Zack eyes widened. "im not your pet" he sighed lightly as he watched her his eyes widened as she told him no. "why not" he asked her in a low voice as he titled his head and looked at her. "can you please let her go " he asked her in a low voice knowing he might regret this as he watched her. "is there anything i can do to get you to release her" he asked her in a low voice as he watched her and rubbed his arm lightly

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

◆▽◆

User Image

“Yes you are.” Naziera said with a smirk knowing how much her little name for him bothered him greatly. “Because she’s mine.” She answered his why not without so much as batting an eyelash. Resting her head on his shoulder she smiled sweetly. “Any demons passing through taming are under my command. I do with them as I please. “ Stepping back she looked at him with a soft laugh. “I’m sorry pet…but I cannot release her to you. You’ll have to leave. I have something to do obviously…” Tapping the door she opened it and slipped inside locking it behind her.

Turning to Charlotte she reached over grabbing her scepter from the wall, where she managed to hang it before Zack dragged her out the door. “Well then we best get started.” Naziera told the rabbit with a mischievous gleam in her eyes. "Tell me...do you know Jareth's brother's name?" She said softly tilting her head to the side as she waited, her demeanor changed from the flighty task master from moments before.

◆▽

Shy Shapeshifter

~Charlotte Caldwell~
User Image
Who am I to disagree?...

Charlotte lifted her head as the task master re-entered the room. The mischievousness in her eyes put the rabbit on edge. She wasn’t sure what they were starting but she nodded her head slowly at Naziera’s words. But then Naziera’s demeanor changed. No longer was she playful and edgy but soft which scared Charlotte even more, not knowing what was coming next. Shocking her with her question, the rabbit hesitated in her answer. She wasn’t sure if knowing the pup’s name would be a good thing or a burden. “Yes. Well, I think I do,” she finally said, deciding it was better to cooperate. She searched her memory for a second before retrieving the name Jareth had told her back in her room. “His name’s Seth, right?” she said still a bit unsure. “Why does it matter?”

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

◆▽◆

User Image

Naziera grinned and bobbed her head. “Good then we have the right demoness, oui(yes)?” Moving to the wall she ran her hand along it as if searching for something. With a nod she gave her scepter a little toss before catching it. Absently she tapped the lower panel along the walls three times. Smiling she skipped back over to Charlotte to release her from the binds. “Such a shame you did not agree to be my pet. Lapin (rabbit). But alas…my master requires something of me. After all Jareth must be worried greatly neh?” Patting charlottes head affectionately she placed one final kiss on her cheek. Smiling she turned away and tipped her hat. “I shall return after my break to put you through the regular taming schedule.”

Bûţ ĩƒ Ÿŏũ Pļäŷ ńĩçè ţħęřę ŵőńţ ßę mũçħ ÞåīnXXXXXXXXXXXXXX☠❁

◆▽

Fashionable Flatterer

Sèŧħ

User Image

Seth waited patiently within the secret passages. It was a good thing that the demons who were forced to build this place had made secret passages. This hadn’t been the main building Raven had been stationed at, the one the others had destroyed, so the demons had been allowed to build them. Luckily only he, Naziera and Jareth knew of them within the DC2 anyways. There was a good chance the vixen knew of them, but that was getting off topic. He was waiting for the signal per his instructions. But until then he was patiently leaning against the wall within the darkness soaking up the break he grabbed from his special schedule in the dungeons.

Hearing the three resonating taps along the wall he sighed and uncurled his frame from the wall ducking a bit as he ran along the wall. Hearing the metal door swing shut, he knew there was no other way out without Naziera opening it. Luckily she just opened the passage on this end. Pushing out the panel he stepped inside looking over the rabbit carefully. “Hm…an old one. Interesting. Leave it to Jareth to find an old one.” Seth muttered walking over to the demon and reached up easily pulling the collar off of her. Tossing it on the table he tilted his head. ‘We don’t have much time Miss. We should get moving before Raven finds out through his watchers which should be in about four minutes.” He sighed and rubbed the back of his head.

8,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Zack eyes widened as he listened to her and before he could say anything she left back into the room. "Damn it" he went to it but it already closed and locked. He punched the door and growled. "********" he cursed and began to think. He took out his phone quickly looking through hisuntil he find nazieras number and he texted her. "Can I atleast talk to her when your on break canyou give at least that" with that he walked off thinking and then his eyes widened as he started to think if he should talk to raven.... But that didn't sound good at all

Shy Shapeshifter

~Charlotte Caldwell~
User Image
Who am I to disagree?...

Watching as Naziera tapped on the wall with her scepter Charlotte became curious, it was in her nature to be so. But she was still worried. The task master had in fact said that they had the right demoness, which didn’t seem to sit to comfortably with her. Naziera kept talking, her words making Charlotte more and more confused. Her eyes trailed the other demoness as she left the room but then they shot back to the wall Naziera had tapped before as she heard movement.

A boy now stood there. And Charlotte instantly knew that it was Seth. He looked exactly like Jareth, with the exception of his hair and eye color. She gasped as he released the collar from her throat, allowing her to breath somewhat easier. “Thank you,” she said softly but he already seemed to be in a haste, telling her that they had to go. She stood her eyes seeming to shift in a panic. “But...they’re watching my charge. If I go, I’m afraid that they are going to kill him,” she said in fear.

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

◆▽◆

User Image

Naziera looked around the hall. She could see the red lights flashing through the halls. That means Raven very well knew what was going on. “Seth..” Naziera gasped. She knew she wasn’t supposed to, but she couldn’t let Seth get caught. Running back to Taming she burst through the door shutting it behind her. “Seth, go! He’s found out earlier than we thought. Go now.” She said frantically pushing them both in the passage before sealing it. Pleased no one would be getting through without her she nodded and walked calmly back to the door opening It to see two watchers standing there, both pale white with large soulless black eyes. “I suppose Raven wishes to see me?” She asked sweetly tipping her hat and giving a bow. They said nothing only turned and walked away motioning her to follow. Nodding Naziera followed after leaving her scepter behind. It wouldn't do her much good now anyways.

◆▽

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas