Welcome to Gaia! ::

ooops how did that post twice? I'm so lost
*as her last drip of blood escapes her body she wakes up faint*
Danzen
Danzen lets her go allowing her to resurface.

Raven resurfaces gasping a little, but laughing.
Danzen resurfaced.
I'm so lonely sad
"That was fun wasn't it?"Danzen said as he laughed along with Raven.
Snoochie Boochie! why have you forsaken me! crying
*walks on to the beach now and then stopping to look at the sky*
HaoNalle3
Dark Cirkus
BlackPegasus
*still dead on the floor. Her blood runs across the floor*

<He smells the blood and his fangs begin to slip out again.> No. <He shakes his head.>

So it's a vimpire I'm pissin' off *appears next to him and smiles, revealing small fangs, not as large as his, but just enough to break flesh*

Yeah, so?
Troggard walks in and sits by the pool, letting his feet dangle in the water. "It sure is nice here." He smiles to himself.
Dark Cirkus
HaoNalle3
Dark Cirkus
BlackPegasus

<He smells the blood and his fangs begin to slip out again.> No. <He shakes his head.>

So it's a vimpire I'm pissin' off *appears next to him and smiles, revealing small fangs, not as large as his, but just enough to break flesh*

Yeah, so?

I see you're tempted *cuts the back of her hand with a dagger and starts licking the small amount of black blood pouring from the wound*
((Sorry I havn't been posting, I'm in another forum and have a few other windows open.))
Star sighs. She stands up and begins to walk along the beach, looking at the night sky. With a smile, she lays down on her back, not really caring if she'll get sand in her hair. She looks up at the stars with longing.
HaoNalle3
Dark Cirkus
HaoNalle3
Dark Cirkus
BlackPegasus

Yeah, so?

I see you're tempted *cuts the back of her hand with a dagger and starts licking the small amount of black blood pouring from the wound*

<His eyes flash red and he takes a step towards her.> No! <He shakes his head and stepps back.> What the hell are you doing?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff