Welcome to Gaia! ::

You have come upon a beautiful beach house, with more stuff to do than you can shake a stick at. There are 3 pools (2 outdoor, one indoor), tennis courts, multiple hot tubs, basketball courts, foozball tables, an open bar, 2 dance floors (techno, and alternative), and more than 2 miles of beautiful, sandy beach.

There are the rules:
1. No badgering
2. Try and be nice
3. No cybering (Take it to PMs)
4. Have fun!

Here is the the resort (part of it anyways)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dang! sad nobody around!
I walk into the beach house glancing around and gasping in amazement. Wow. This place is huge.
I walk into the beach house looking around amazed.
Walks in right behind her. "Wow." Looks around in awe.
Nakiesha walked along the beach, staring out at the water. "Hey!" She said to everyone their.
Star walks into the beach house. "Woah..." She refrains from swearing in amazement. Seeing a pool out the window, her eyes widen at how big it is. "Dude... this place is..." She trails off in awe, still looking around and examining.
Nakiesha sits down on the sand, bordly.
*stolling the beach quietly whistling to himself he sees a beach house. Pyro walks in and gasp in the first step* Oh my god... Someone dropped a penny! *He picks it up and flips it. Pyro swipes it out of the air and smiles at his accomplishment*
*sneaks onto beach, lays out a serong to lay on, and gazes at the clouds (or lack there of...)*
*knock knock*
Hey, can I come in?
Danzen walks in uickly from outside.He lowers his glasses in amazement.He lets out a low toned whistle."This place sure is Ritzy."
*walks into the beach house* Nice... 3nodding
Danzen searches fore the bar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas