Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amusie

User Image

She got his attention when she told him to think about Ren. He couldn't bring him self to say it but she was right. He then jumped back putting a few yards between them, he then let go of the anger and darkness that consumed him. He then stood up and walked of through the trees. His ego would not allow him to say a word to her or excepted her help. He just wanted to go lick his wound, he had never been beat like that......it was hard for him to except. He started to follow the river back to Ren, but he had to stop, he took a knee and pulled the arrow out of his leg, the other two he would need Rens help. He continued toward her direction fighting the urge to pass out losing blood with every step.

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren was asleep in the tree she was in. She had shut down her mind and senses, leaving herself vunerable. She was basically in a sense, dead to the world. A squirrel dropped a nut onto her head that was tilted to one side. She fell off of the branch and jerked awake when she hit the ground. She groaned and sat up. The smell of blood hit her. She jumped up and ran towards the smell. She ran faster. She ran into the forest, trying to spot the source. She stopped and decided it'd be best to stick to the lake. She turned and ran back.
Amusie

User Image

Amusie continued to walk, he was now running on fumes and instinct. He moving through the woods fallowing the river toward the lake. His movement was sluggish and slow. The arrow through his lung made it hard to breath and all he wanted was to give up and pass out. If took him around twenty minuets to make it to the lake. When he got to the clearing he stopped to look for Ren but didn't see her. He thought she had left and he couldn't blame her, he hurt her. Only two thoughts went through his mind one was this is it this time its all over, no cheating death this time and the second and most important was he had been a jerk to Ren and would never get to see her again and only wished he could say sorry one more time. He then managed to make his was to the tree Ren had fallen a sleep in and sat down against it trying to stay awake as long as he could.

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren pushed herself and ran faster. She panted and got a good smell of the scent of blood. She growled and stopped at the lake. She looked around, sniffing the air. She swore under her breath and ran off to where she smelt the blood. She stopped and made a quiet cry of protest when she saw Amusie. She rushed over and knelt down beside him. She threw her arms around him, as tears slid down her face. "You better fight it." she snapped. She backed away and looked him over, studying his wounds. She frowned and looked over to the direction of the lake.
Amusie

User Image

Amusie was almost completely out of it when, he could feel Ren's warm embrace. He opened his eyes and even in his foggy state he knew it was Ren. He pull on a bloody smile "Ren........I got to tell you.... I'm sorry for leaving you alone." He then coughed up blood but closed his mouth so it wouldn't go on her. After spitting it out he spoke again "I'm glade I met you......Thank you for staying by my side" He took a deep breath "Even though I caused you so much pain............I can never repay you......" He then took another breath fighting to stay awake.

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren shook her head. "You're not leaving. You can't." She sat down near him and leaned against him. "You'll make it." she said softly. She kissed his cheek and hugged him. Then she sat up straight. "Wait...Blood." She frowned and nodded. "Blood can heal you right?" She got up onto her knees and was taking in a deep breath. "If so then take mine. I know you won't kill me or anything. You're not leaving me." She wiped away her tears and nodded again. "I'll kill whoever did this."
Amusie

User Image

Amusie nodded to her question about the blood, "Yes it would but you have to be sure. Ren you know that when ..........I drink blood i get that person memories." He looked he in the eyes, his eyes was extremely blood shot because of the lose of blood. "It works both ways......Are you ready for that?....... It is a intimate process for the both of us." He then took another deep breath he forced him self to turn around with his back facing her grunting in pain when he moved. He was waiting for his answer, he didn't know her answer but either way the arrows had to come out. Both of the arrow heads were poking out and all she had to do was pull them out "You have to remove them.......... "

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren nodded and moved closer to Amusie. She laid a hand on his back and pulled one of the arrows out, while keeping quiet. She threw the arrow to the side and reached for the other. "I'm sure. If it means saving you, I'll do it in a heartbeat." She pulled out the other arrow and tossed it. "All done. And I trust you." She sat back and smiled weakly. "It won't hurt right?" She laughed nervously. "Never mind. If it does, I've had worse I bet." She looked up at the sky waiting.
Amusie

User Image

Amusie let out a grunt in pain when each arrow came out. He force his self to stand up an stumbled his way behind her then fell to his knees he then put his hand around her waist and gently pulled her close to him to to were her back was pressed against his chest. He brushed her hair away from the right side of her neck, he took a deep breath through his nose taking in her scent, to him it was irresistible. His canines elongated "You have to know before we do this the dark soul in me I know what it is...........I don't want you to find out from my memories." He then took a deep breath and looked down to the ground ashamed because he allowed it to take over his body "It's.....Lucifer....The Lucifer." He was ready for her to pull away and if she did he wouldn't blame her. "I'm sorry I kept it from you and.........that this is what it took for me to tell you."

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren leaned back against Amusie and silently listened to him. "I see." She frowned and nodded. "I understand why you hid it...I won't leave your side because of that. I said I would keep by your side and that's what I'm going to do....no matter what." She sighed and relaxed back against him. "Thank you for telling me now though." She looked up at him and smiled. "I mean every word I said too." She grabbed one of his hands and relaxed further.
Amusie

User Image

Amusie relaxed when she grabbed his hand "Some say it feels good I hope it's true". He inter locked their fingers and closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He put his free hand around her waist and took in her scent one last time before opening his mouth and moved them in position. He then quickly bit down allowing her blood to flow in his mouth, the taste was unbelievable, his eyes started to glow and grow even more blood shot as a rush come over him. He squeezed her hand tighter as he began to get less gentle. He was unable to control him self as be began to breath deeply, his free hand slid down to her thigh griping it tightly as he drink the blood harder and faster. He had to force him self to look past all the primal thoughts and emotions going through his mind in order to stop. He pulled his mouth away quickly regaining his composer. He looked at her in concern ready to hold her up if she fainted "Ren?" He was still breathing heavy "Are you okay?" He didn't know if he took to much or if she was in pain.

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren made a small sound and closed her eyes. She trembled a little and whimpered when he stopped. She tensed and forced herself to calm down. "Yeah...I'm fine." She leaned fully back against him, trembling. "You...didn't take too much." She looked up at him in some sort of daze. "Are you okay?" She reached up to touch the side of her neck and stopped herself. She dropped her hand and closed her eyes, feeling fully relaxed. "Did you take enough?"
Amusie

User Image

He fell back against the tree bring her with him, soaking in the power Ren had just provided and his wounds started to heal. "Yea I'm fine.....I think I got enough...." He felt good better than any other time before. He could tell she was shaken up and dazed so he put his arms around her to help her relax "Sorry if I got you.........handsie." He then closed his eyes and rested it on her shoulder

((got to get some sleep got to get up in 5 hours))

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren shrugged and giggled a little. She curled up and laid against him. She relaxed further and yawned. She slowly dozed off with her eyes closing. She curled up more and fell asleep. She had no thoughts or memories in her head. She yawned in her sleep and smiled. She grabbed his hand and held onto it as she slept.
Amusie

User Image

Amusie opened his eyes after a few hours of sleep, the morning sun was beginning to rise. Ren was still sleeping so he didn't move, he didn't want to wake her and he didn't want to move. He wanted to stay in this moment in time. He lat his body stay limp as he relaxed, he had forgotten about everything else an just focused his thoughts and eyes on Ren. He never felt better than he did right now, his eyes did wonder were they shouldn't have but he quickly snapped them back to were they should of been. He could only a imagine what would be thrown at with no bottles around. He would stay motionless till she woke up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff