Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cindar Arastos
Prince of Fire

|To wield fire, one must become one with it, enter its center, and master the entire flame.
...but it's at its center where the fire burns the hottest.|

User Image

Cindar leaned against a pearly white bannister, looking down and watching the party progress below him. He breathed out a melancholic sigh, then slapped himself on both cheeks. He wasn't supposed to be the melancholic one; he was bright and full of playful energy. Or at least, that's what his guests thought. He wouldn't want to disappoint them. Cindar knew he should probably go down, but he wasn't ready yet. Not that he was scared, he just didn't want to face them quite yet. He wasn't even sure how he would. Should he put on a playful act, just like the old him? Or act more dignified, like a Royal Prince should?

He made a game out of trying to identify the faces he could see. There in the center of the room was his sister of course. He felt bad for abandoning her, leaving her to face their old 'friends' alone. His father had insisted that he and her be ready early to greet their guests as they arrived. And their father wasn't the person you wanted to make angry; like fire he had a quick and deadly temper, a temper that frightened Cindar when he was younger. But not since the war. Ever since then, he'd meet his fathers rage with a cold anger of his own.

Near her Cindar spotted the Prince of Ice, and he smiled, remembering how much he and the Ice children used to fight. There, the Princess from the Light Kingdom. She was always so shy. His smile faded as he remembered he would be forced to marry her. He kept looking, and his eyes suddenly froze as he noticed another girl approaching their group. Who was that? She was beautiful. Her hair tied down in a stunning braid, with a lovely dress that matched it. Could she be part of one of the royal families? He watched how she gravitated towards the Orion, and seemed to exchange nasty glances with his sister, and Cindar slowly came to a terrifying realization. Was that... "Elsa?" he said out loud, and immediately blushed at the prospect of being attracted to her. She certainly looked... different. To say the least.

Cindar pushed off against the bannister, standing up straight. Downstairs people were standing around, making idle chatter. The dance floor was almost empty. In his mind, a decision was made. "I'll go ask Elsa to dance. See if she even remembers me. Besides, I'm the one who everyone always expects to get the party heated up." He remembered back the first time they had all met. Once everyone had arrived and were going through introductions, Cindar had leapt from up high, dropping down into their midst as an exploding fireball. He grinned at the memory, walking slowly down the hall.

Cindar approached Elsa and Orion from behind where they couldn't see him, as he had come from one of the side passages that few knew about. "You two are looking well," he said, the hint of a pleasant smile on his face. "Glad you both could make it, and welcome to the Fire Kingdom." He looked from Orion, to Elsa, and wondered whether their heads were exploding at how level-headed he was behaving. His gaze lingered on Elsa. "Mind if I cut in?" he asked politely, reaching out a hand towards her in invitation to dance.

With: Elsa and Orion

Panda_is_Luff

Fluffin Levi

Omnipresent Rabbit

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Tålmodighet Zull’cha
Please, just call me Zellscha~

۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞

۩

"For the love of- i'm blending in to my siblings but the opposite happen to the others.."
                                                  Zell sighed. "well, sis it's my choice. I prefer green locks such as yours... green as leaf..." Zell trailed, taking a lock of his sister's hair and twirling it gently with his fingers. They were nearing the stable boys who are ready to care for their horses when Zell quickly added "Easier to blend in the trees~" with a chuckle. That was an inside joke in the family, how unfair their hide and seek plays back then. Zell'd have a hard time finding his siblings who were all hiding in the thick bushes and trees in their family's garden, and even the green tiles of their palace can still be used to their advantage. All of them're still quite hard to be found, especially his sisters who mostly have long hairs and use them to blend to the curtains even. And how unfair it was that his hair's still to dark for him to hide in their wooden furniture. Though the joke has another meaning, for they also refer to primates such as monkeys and chimpanzees. "I wish I had done this long time ago, i'd have won most of out games" He said in humorous tone.

"well, we arrived rather early, they were still preparing the party... I couldn't find any royalties, and when I asked the servants, the fire prince and princess were still preparing too or something.. I was just exploring here and there.. before I sets out to met you" Zell said as he give his reigns to the stable boy and moved to jump down the horse. He'd wait for his sister to get down to and he plan to walk in with his sister hand in hand. He looked calm, but he's actually nervous.

"Gef, we need to talk about Bor.." He finally said it! oh how he wish to take it back, but no, he had to finish it. "Please please listen to me first" He hold of a finger to indicate that the matter's serious. "I'm not asking you to forgive him or something, I couldn't either... but.. can you help me persuade mother to let him stay in his assigned chamber? I don't think he can handle the party right now..." Zell himself didn't think that he could either. "I wish to spare him for the humiliation" He said in a rather panicky tone and pleading eyes. "Please.." The elder added, no one know of Boris's attempt of suicide. Zell kept it a secret in fear that it'd only damaged his brother's reputation. Maybe even his conviction too. Zell have been keeping a close eye at Boris since that incident, sparing with him more seriously in hope that if his brother'd ever got a chance for redemption, he'd be ready. Keep messaging and reminding him wise words and quotes. But most of all is to keep his brother's thoughts away from anything negative. Encourage, train, and even brought him to his latest quest in the cost of others didn't come with them. He gave his brother a pair of almost-transparent earplug to help him ignore insults, but there's no way he'd wear it to the party right?

He hated the boy still, for his cowardice, even though it has greatly reduced. When he saw his brother in the maze, he saw a coward, a trash, scum. He thought that it was a fitting end, for him to rot there. But at his eyes, Zell found his old self, he found his brother there. Then something clicked. Zell find himself loved his brother more than he hated him. That spare of love managed to divert his hatred to more specific problems, how his brother hasn't even come of age yet, how his brother's cowardice was because of the lack of zell himself bringing him out to meet and brace dangers, how he himself hadn't been fierce enough when asking to be in his brother's place before he was sent, how he had laze around when he could still pursue... It was closing dangerously in to a self blame. It has been gnawing at him since then. This was also the reason why he wait for his sister to turn up first, he didn't dare to do all these alone. His sister didn't need to know the detail, but he'd need her presence to ground himself.

۩۞۩

ooc: Waldbraut, I plan to make the rest of the family as some sort of NPC, we'll both play them, how's that sound? Just add about them here and there as you wish, but try not to contradict what's the other had already written, you know what i mean~ XD

Welcoming Receiver

・·.¸.。·・·。.¸.。.·・*・゚*・·.¸.。。.¸.·・*゚・*・·.。.¸.。·・·。.¸.·

xxxxxxxxxx𝔊𝔢𝔣𝔧𝔬𝔫 𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔞 𝔘𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔫𝔞xxxxxxxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                          𝔊efjon couldn't help but chuckle at Zell's notion that he preferred green hair to blend in with the trees. It seemed a bit late, now, that both of them and their brothers they used play hide and seek with back then, were way too old to be playing childish games. Still she smiled at this memory. Her little sisters would often ask her to play hide and seek with them but she did barely feel like it - playing without her brothers was a bummer, especially since Zel would almost never have time due to all those new responsibilities as the following crown prince. She'd often felt lonely when surrounded only by her sisters; they were all so young, still clueless about their royal status and the ramifications of it. Sure, Gefjon was crown princess and she would have certain power and influence, but now she only felt like another pawn in this game of politics. She would have to marry the prince of the light kingdom. Not that she could actually remember him, but he did come across as quite annoying back then, being even younger than her and only adding to the noise and turbulence she already had to deal with, having to look after her siblings constantly. Gefjon was never the type to actually hate a person but she also didn't have the patience to deal with so many fussing brats at once. 'I wonder what he is like now. I don't even know what he looked like really...', she wondered. Gefjon has not exactly been looking forward to the party but on the other hand she also didn't bear a grudge against the other kingdom's children or these meetings they had to attend. It has just always been too much commotion for her back then, so she could not (and also didn't really want to) meet all those people. This time it would certainly be different. Her sister Skadi was 14 now and old enough to look out for the other girls; at least that was Gefjons opinion, but in the end only her mother would be the one to make this decision.

Zel took her hand and gave her a meaningful look. He wanted to talk about Borisyl with her and Gefjon shivered slightly. Of course she didn't hate him. Hate was such strong and negative emotion - she could never really hate someone from her own family, that much was clear. But Boris was better than that - at least that's what she thought. Gefjon just could not forgive this sign of weakness and disloyalty. To his fault, the relationship between the Earth and Ice kingdom was embittered and this might still become a bigger problem than anyone could foresee. She loved Boris just as much as any of her other brothers (with Zell as the only exception maybe) but how could she forgive his actions when she wouldn't even be able to look Orion or Elsa in the eyes without being embarrassed because of him? She gave Zel a soft but sad look,"I don't hate him, Zel. I really don't! After all we're still brother and sister and I could never really be angry at him, no matter what... it's just that... it has changed everything! I'm not sure if I could even talk to Elsa... at all." Gefjon sighed, trying hard to not start weeping. This was supposed to be a happy get together after all. She wiped away the little tears she could not hold back, still holding Zels hand, "I think you're right. Boris would be better off to stay somewhere quiet tonight. Maybe we can even ask mother if there was someone who would stay with him... I don't think an evening in cold solitude would be too good for him either. I may not forgive him for what he did, but I don't want to lose him either. He's still so young...", her gaze darkened. Gefjon was once again having a hard time holding back her emotions. Silently embracing Zel she bore her weary face against his shoulder. She didn't weep, yet still her eyes teared up. Why did have to come to this? How could this ever turn out well?

After a while, she caught herself again and dried her eyes. They would talk to mother and father. Boris wouldn't have to feel any worse than he already did by having to attend this awkward meeting. Of all the people from her family, he was the last one she wished to have to face the Ice Princess and Prince. One way or another they would resolve this for Boris' good. Gefjon took a deep breath, exhaling very long and slowly, as if to let out all her sorrow and worries. Then she looked at Zell giving him a serious yet confident look: "We will find a way... I'm sure of it." ...as if she could ever be sure of anything - this was certainly just her sense of hope talking. Gefjon turned to the big entrance, "We should probably head in. We're late as it is and I bet our family will catch up with us soon enough." All she wanted now was a diversion and the party could be just right for that. For once, Gefjon actually started looking forward to this get together. And since she couldn't remember most of the kingdoms children anyway, this might actually turn out to be fun; getting to know all of them properly this time.. she put on a hopeful smile. Maybe this Light prince wouldn't be bad after all.

((OOC: I was thinking the same thing! Anyway, we can still collect established character traits for each family member in the overview in the OOC-thread to make things easier. I mean we already gave all of them a rough character description already, so...))

𝔇on't be ashamed to weep; 'tis right to grieve. Tears are only water, and flowers, trees, and fruit cannot grow without water. But there must be sunlight also.
A wounded heart will heal in time, and when it does, the memory and love of our lost ones is sealed inside to comfort us.
xxxx
._ ¸.·・°✿

Romantic Gaian

Hello my name is,
Elsa
Ice Princess.

If I could break this spell, I'd run to him today. And somehow I know he's on his way to me, you and I were meant to be

Far longer than forever, I'll hold you in my heart, It's almost like you're here with me, Although we're far apart

Far longer than forever, As constant as a star, I close my eyes and I am where you are.As sure as the dawn brings the sunrise, We've an unshakable bond. Destined to last for a lifetime and beyond

Elsa was starting to feel more and more agitated by the second, the heat was only part of the problem now, it was everything else weighing in on her mind. She just wished that she could just get away for a bit, there had been nothing but lessons and everything else crammed into her brain for the past couple of years that she forgot what having fun was again. Not that she really had any when she came to the fire kingdom, when she was smaller she barely remembered any interaction with the other children, but there was one time where she played dolls and house with the princess Of Light and Earth, but that was the extent of the invitation. Sighing sadly she looked out the window and sat that the sun was slowly setting, making the room cooler so she wasn't as miserable as before.

Hearing a gentleman's voice, she turned and looked at the man that greeted them, she stared for a moment and almost gasped to see that it was Cindar, the Fire Prince. She didn't recognize him with his longer hair and that eye patch, but as she looked at him, she remembered her brother saying something to her about the war, but they really didn't talk much about it. Looking at the outstretched hand she was waiting for him to set her on fire or something, but when nothing came she blinked and stared. Was he actually trying to be nice? Or was he being forceful?

As their eyes met she could tell that he wasn't faking it and that he was actually wanting her to dance. Which, by the way, completely blind sided her, every time they had ever met he would always try ways to pick on her. He would set her dresses on fire, push her in the mud, pull on her braids and everything, now after all these years, he was actually trying to be nice to her? Elsa didn't by it at first and had a notion to hit his hand away, but something inside her craved the attention of another that wasn't her brother. Sighing in defeat she placed her slender hand into his, feeling the warm skin against hers, actually causing her the goosebumps instead of the other way around. "Fine, but could we leave the part where you burn my dress out of this?" she said with a smile, teasing in all good fun as she actually began to giggle a little. It was a strange feeling to her, she hasn't laughed like that since mother died, but being here and around all these people, seemed to melt the ice that grew around her heart, inch by inch. She waited until he led her to the dance floor as she placed a hand on his shoulder and began to sway with Cindar gently. "I can't recall the last time you danced, when we were smaller I remembered trying to get everyone to dance, but it ended up you chasing me down with a snake" she said with a smile. Normally she would push him away, say some mean things and let it go, but there was something strange happening in her stomach and she wasn't sure how to react to it. . . .

Far longer than forever, I swear that I'll be true
                                  I've made an everlasting vow to find a way to you

Far longer than forever, Like no love ever known
                                              And with your love I'll never be alone

Charon Avess

Panda_is_Luff

Fluffin Levi

Romantic Grabber

9,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

User Image

The Flame Blazes With A Passion No One Can Stop

"Phaedra isn't worried about you harming her, especially while I'm here, Orion." Erato said her eyes never leaving his'. Then she saw a a familiar hand gently tap the Ice Prince, it was his sister again, this time asking for a dance. Erato's anger bubbled just below the surface as remembered that she had sent the two twins away because she didn't want to dance and now suddenly she wanted to. The Fire Princess held her tongue but her body temperature started to rise ever so slightly as she watched the Ice Princess go off with her brother to dance. "Who does she think she is? First she sends away two perfectly handsome Fire Kingdom nobles and prefers to dance with her brother, does she not think my people are good enough to dance with!" Erato gritted out as her skin started to softly glow. Erato took a few calming breathes and the glow started to dissipate and her temperature started to return to normal, until she saw a familiar red-head ask for Elsa's hand. "That traitor how can he ask her to dance,unless," Erato paused as a thought crept into her head, "unless, he is going to just burn her dress." The Princess' smiled returned as she kept an eye on her brother hoping he would do something like he did whenever he was a child. Ever since the war his demeanor had changed from the prankster ball of energy to a solemn man. She knew she could never really understand what had happened to him in battle since she was forced to stay home and watch over the castle and protect it in case the enemy broke through their forces, but she prayed to the gods that just a small hint of her old brother would return.

The Flame Of Love Burns The Brightest

Omnipresent Rabbit

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Tålmodighet Zull’cha

۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞

۩

Zell's face brightened when gefjon agreed, moreover when he realized that he's just too paranoid and she didn't really hate their brother. He though that others still hate his brother just like he once was. The Ice queen was nice to him whenever they met, the pain from before was almost as if his own brother had left his mother to die. Zell returned her embrace, holding her tight as he did so before letting her go. "I am glad to hear that sis" Zell searched his surroundings for any onlookers, there are some others but their attention's not on the two.

At his sister's invitation, Zell nodded. "but before that.." Zell mumbled as he combed Gef's hair with his hand, tidied the stray hairs from their ride quickly in pretense of a brotherly head rubbing, before tidying his hair too in similar way. "now we're talkin' " He took his sister's hand and walked together to the grand entrance. They entered the Ball room hand in hand. Seeing similar faces he hadn't seen for years. He wondered briefly, what of the ice princes looks like now? Zell didn't think that he could actually faced all these alone, the hand that gripped his sister's hand tightened slightly.

Zell couldn't help but feel nervous. He was just told about the arrangement after he was chosen as the crown prince. Not that he thought the princess'll be ugly or something, she was pretty when they were young, unless a terrible incident happened, there's no way the princess'll be ugly.. But the mental burden... The Ice prince while at it, as zell remembered, was as much as trouble makers as the light prince. While Zell finding himself attracted to the Fire prince for their similar unlimited creativity of pranks. None the less, the 4 princes were a source of headache for the servants and footmen alike back then.

Then he saw the other princes and princesses already getting together safe from the light prince and the both of them it seemed. As they were closing in, the fire prince and the Ice princess entered the dance floor. Zell looked at the ice princess there, she's changed for sure. She's an epitome of cold beauty indeed. She look more matured, more beautiful than her young self obviously. Zell sighed, covering his nervousness after a sigh. He was still holding his sister's hand like a prince would a lady when he finally greet the others who's not on the dance floor. "Greetings your highness-es" he said in his cheery tone. For them he'd not look too much different than his old self, just taller, more mature, and the change of hair color, the rest;s pretty much the same. He'd still be as bright and cheerful like kids in spring would. "Oh, for the note, it's Tålmodighet, Zull'cha, remember? just in case you're confused with my hair color" Zell explained abruptly, still maintaining his cheerful face. The earth kingdom's royal kids are known for their green hair except the oldest who took after the king's hair color. Some people even mistook him for Helten, the second prince, even though their face's different.

۩۞۩

ooc: Semi-godmod, I hope you're okay with it, I just want to quicken up the pace

Iron Regalia's Pardner

Tactical Gekko

User Image
User Image

________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                ████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                : W↻ULD YOU CALL ME A SA⇣NT OR A S!NNER___?_?

_______↳ w-would you love me a loser or a winner ?
                                                _________↳ w-would you love me a loser or a winner ?
                                                _________↳ w-would you love me a loser or a winner ? ____⇡⇡__
                                                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                _______________WHEN I SEE MY FACE IN THE MIRROR WE LOOK SO ALIKE IT MAKES ME SHIVER
                                                _______(_ I WON'T KNOW REAL L↺VE 'TIL I'VE LOVED AND I'VE LOST IT_)
                                                ___________sтαтυs :: 100% || Fine ____ℓσcαтισи :: Fire Kingdom || Ballroom____cσмραич :: Erato || Phaedre || Zellscha || Gefjon

_тhe privacy needed wasn't so surprising. He let Elsa pull him towards a more secluded area of the ballroom, towards the balcony, and turned to face her fully. Orion was quiet as she spoke, quickly voicing her distress. He shook his head slightly,

"The beginning has only just started. I think it's still a bit too early to say that you can't do it..." He said, trailing slightly at the end. He looked elsewhere but at Elsa, but eventually he set his similar gaze onto his sister, "We're here to play a part, and don't forget, I'm still right here." He tried to offer her an encouraging smile, but he didn't know if she noticed. Instead, he rubbed the back of his head, ruffling his hair out of place. But at the mention of their mother, his fingers froze stiff, and his eyes narrowed a little too obviously. Orion quickly shut them and he let his hand fall back to his side. Inhaling, he began to say,

"Oh, Elsa -"

"Glad you both could make it, and welcome to the Fire Kingdom." Orion clamped his mouth shut, turning his sharp blue eyes on the newcomer. After a moment of speculation, his eyebrows rose and his mouth was set in a thin line. A moment not soon after, Orion smiled politely, scrutinizing the fire prince with a raised eyebrow. He stopped a strangled noise from exiting his throat,

"Cindar! I have to say the same to you." He then moved his gaze to his sister, then at Cindar's invitation to her. If he hadn't restrained himself, he would have jumped right in and taken Cindar on a dance. His sudden protectiveness of Elsa shot up a million miles above the earth, noticing just by glance how Cindar's grown. And not just that, but his questionable personality... or maybe he had changed. Orion couldn't count on that with any matters involving Elsa. He watched her be led away, a thin layer of crystal flakes hovering more visibly on his shoulders and by his cheeks. He puffed them and folded his arms, but catching himself, shook his head and went around the ballroom once more.

On another round, he made his way back to Erato and the rest. And oh? A lovely surprise of the earth royals. Bounding up to the royals, Orion threw an arm around Zellscha's shoulders,

"Oi, Zellscha Zull'Cha, tryin' to hide yer beautiful self from me, ya?" Orion had switched his speech pattern, raising his head and shaking the earth prince lightly before letting go, almost forgetting that a thin layer of cold air still surrounded him. To be honest, he would have thought he was a complete stranger if he hadn't caught a glimpse of his features, and who he was with. Stepping back and rounding around, he faced the two siblings and bowed in Gef's direction, "A pleasure to meet you both again." He stood up straight, a lot milder than he was just a moment ago. He took another step back, looking at Phaedre, Erato, and the earth royals. He chuckled lightly under his breath, "It's been a while, hasn't it?" Shaking his head, Orion cleared his throat, now looking back at Erato, "It's not too grand always standing around. May I have the honor?" He held a hand out towards the fire princess, not really expecting her to accept this dance, instead, he readied to lower his hand back and kept a keen eye on his sister.

███████████████████████████ ███████████████
                                                  __♞」I C E P R I N C E __♞」H U M A N __♞」S N O W P U R E __♞」A N A T H || S E R E N D I P I T Y
Cindar Arastos
Prince of Fire

|To wield fire, one must become one with it, enter its center, and master the entire flame.

User Image

Cindar took Elsa's hand, led her to the center of the room. He could feel the eyes on him, especially the red hot glare from his sister, but he kept his glance fixed on Elsa's ice blue eyes. He would have to talk to his sister later. As his arms wrapped around her slender body, it felt like the room suddenly dropped multiple degrees in temperature. Cold air emanated from her skin. That once made him keep his distance. But now it drew him closer, a soothing cold presence to temper the burning within him. He noticed himself drawing too close, stopped himself, and took a step back while raising a hand to twirl her.

A mischievous smile appeared on his face, one that would remind her of the old him. "So I have to admit, I originally was planning to set your dress on fire for old time's sake." He spun around, saw his sister glaring, daring him to do it. "But then I noticed how upset you look. Is something wrong? Besides the fact that you're being forced to be here," he added with a wry grin.

From where he danced, Cindar saw Orion walk up to the group and exchange a few words. Everything was fine until he extended a hand towards his sister. Cindar's brow darkened for a split second, but he hid it from Elsa, trying to keep her turned away from what was happening behind her as they danced. Was this out of spite? Some type of revenge? Cindar didn't mind Orion dancing with her; after the war, Cindar had let go of most of his hatred for the other Kingdoms. But if Orion was doing it to get back at him, he'd make Orion pay. Cindar wasn't as in-sync with his sister as he used to be, but he wasn't about to let someone toy with her.

For now he would watch and see what happened. The song sped up, and Cindar whirled Elsa along in tempo. He wasn't the best dancer, or even a good dancer, but he never let that stop him from having fun.

With: Elsa

Romantic Gaian

Hello my name is,
Elsa
Ice Princess.

If I could break this spell, I'd run to him today. And somehow I know he's on his way to me, you and I were meant to be

Far longer than forever, I'll hold you in my heart, It's almost like you're here with me, Although we're far apart

Far longer than forever, As constant as a star, I close my eyes and I am where you are.As sure as the dawn brings the sunrise, We've an unshakable bond. Destined to last for a lifetime and beyond

As Elsa danced with him, she let her free hand rest on his shoulder, sliding down a bit every now and then by accident with a sudden turn or sharp gesture. She could feel his tight muscles through his clothing, making her wonder a bit as to how long he trained a day or if he trained at all. Her brother Orion always trained whenever he could, wanting to be stronger while she was stuck inside, but that didn't mean she didn't sneak out from time to time to sharpen her skills that she had inherited from their father. Elsa was quite the Ice maker, she could do things that she has never seen others do before her, one of which she tried to keep to herself, not wanting anyone to think less of her, or see her as barbaric as some would see women with power.

As they spun around again, her eyes met his, feeling their bodies get closer as he spoke. When he mentioned about setting her dress ablaze for old times sake she frowned and looked away, puffing out her cheeks a bit like she used to do when she was smaller whenever she was mad. But his next choice of words really through her for a loop, so much so that it made her snap her attention right back on his face. His words rang throughout her mind as she blinked, feeling a bit shy all of a sudden at his sudden kindness. Was he really worried? Or did he just want fuel to tease her with later? Well, if that was the case, she was sure to use her new tricks that she had up her sleeve and freeze him where he stood. Taking in a deep breath she sighed and shrugged, "You of all people should know Cindar....I was never really welcomed here. Ice being in a Fire Kingdom? I-I was tormented by everyone, my brother included, but he knew how to handle it a lot better than I did. Fitting in, is not easy and its very lonely. I guess you can say that it was mostly my nerves that is what is making me act this way, even after all these years, I still don't know how to act around people" she said softly, holding onto his hand tightly that held onto hers as they danced. Elsa didn't know why but she felt ashamed of herself, to seclude her when all she really needed to do was open up to people, hopefully Cindar wouldn't take this information in vain. If not she could always get her big brother to beat him up if she had too.

Her cheeks felt warm as her eyes looked around the room and then back to him "Although I must say, your act of kindness is both refreshing and scary, I hope that this isn't some gag to make me loose my defenses and pull a prank" she said, raising her eyebrow a bit but smiled none the less. As the song picked up its pace she matched the tempo perfectly but it seemed that Cindar was having a bit of trouble as he nearly stepped on her toes, "You should really take your time, if not youll fall and take me with you" she teased a bit and shook her head as she held onto his hand softly while her other rested on his shoulder, "Here, let me help you" she said softly and started to lead, to show him where to go. "See? Its easy. Has no one ever taught you to dance?" she asked, looking up at him as her crystal blue eyes met his, returning his act of kindness with her own. Maybe her father was right, maybe this summer was the summer that things were going to change. . . . .

Far longer than forever, I swear that I'll be true
                                  I've made an everlasting vow to find a way to you

Far longer than forever, Like no love ever known
                                              And with your love I'll never be alone

Charon Avess

Panda_is_Luff

Fluffin Levi
User Image

██████xx██x⇡⇡xxBULLETPROOFxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNothing to lose, Fire away, Fire away

xR i c o c h e t YOU TAKE y o u r AIM

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx██ ███xFIRE AWAY !xFIRE AWAY x!

User Image

xIn Frederick's defense, it was totally the bird's fault. He hadn't meant to wake up late, but then again, he hadn't meant to go to sleep late either. The fact was that he had accidentally "misplaced" his pet bird somewhere and was terrified that it was going to get hurt or in some sort of trouble if he wasn't there to care for it. The bird, thus named 'Lady' had really only been hanging out in a tree beside the castle grounds, relaxing there while Frederick was yelling his head off and calling for her. It was probably only when Lady got irritated that she finally decided to come back to Frederick, who scolded her to no end before placing her back in her big cage. Inside the castle. Away from any dangers. That damn bird was going to kill him one day-- but it was his only companion so for the most part, he kept her with him. "s**t I'M LATE." so happened to be the first thing that came out of his mouth when he bolted out of bed in the morning and started to get dressed as quickly as he could. His sister had most likely gone off without him anyways and he was not going to be a snob and ask for a carriage right now. Shoving some food down his throat and fixing his hair up as best as he could, Frederick had bolted down the stairs and out to the stables, cursing when his horse, Bullet, just would not listen to him and chill out.

It had probably taken the prince another good fifteen minutes to actually prepare himself to look less like crap before he started to ride his way to the Fire Kingdom. He knew he was one- Late; two- screwed; and three- most likely to stand there and be awkward and lonely while sobbing himself into a mess on the floor. Okay, that was huge exaggeration but there was no doubt in Frederick's mind that he would just be standing off to the side while his sister and future wife and bro friends went off and danced and had fun. He never really liked coming to visit this damned kingdom other than being able to ride around the country and do as he pleased.

The ride wasn't smooth, since he was trying to be quick, and of course, Bullet had been thoroughly pissed off for being made to run so far and so fast because the idiot Frederick just didn't wake up fast enough. "I swear, I could pass it off as being fashionably late. Yeah. That sounds like a great idea." he spoke to himself quietly. The wind had ruffled up the hair he had tried to smooth down before and the drive he had to get to the party had soon diminished. If he was going to be late, then to hell with it. Being any later wouldn't end up killing him. Maybe his sister was going to try and pull his ear for it or maybe he'd get scolded by the hosts, but this wasn't a first time. In Frederick's defense, they should've gotten used to it by now. As quick as he and his upset horse could go, Frederick knew that when he got there, he was going to look like a loser. A huge loser. Not to mention that, but most others were older than him by a bit so maybe he'd try to pass it off as being the young one of the group.

There was a small group of people his age, then again, Frederick would hardly ever begin to believe that they'd want to hand out with him. A bit depressing, right?

By the time that Frederick had arrived at the party, he knew that introductions must have passed and they were probably dancing. He gave his horse to one of the stable boys and then was escorted into the room where everyone else was, having a grand time dancing and whatever. Frederick was probably going to get himself a drink and stay off to the side and then stand there for the rest of the time he had to spend there, but whatever. Introductions must come first.

It was with a small smirk (and lots of embarrassment) that Gilbert was fixing his sleeves on his coat, pulling them correctly over his shoulder when he said "Hey guys! Glad to see you didn't start the party without me, huh? Heheh. Well don't mind me, just, uh. Being a little fashionably late, yeah? I bet you missed by grand presence in all of your lives. Just dying to see the great Frederick again. Or something." And after a good look around, he gave out a sheepish sigh. "To hell with it. Keep dancing you jerks."

ρ я ι η ¢ є σƒ т н є xLIGHT☼ KINGDOM

Made by Phantoms Ace

Welcoming Receiver

・·.¸.。·・·。.¸.。.·・*・゚*・·.¸.。。.¸.·・*゚・*・·.。.¸.。·・·。.¸.·

xxxxxxxxxx𝔊𝔢𝔣𝔧𝔬𝔫 𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔞 𝔘𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔫𝔞xxxxxxxxxx

𝔊efjon sheepishly averted her eyes and smiled as her brother started straightening up her hair. She remembered what fuss her mother had made over her appearance for today; she had even helped Gefjon sew her dress, embroidering it with floral patterns, lace and patterned borders. Gefjon had chosen a pale shade of olive green for the dress and the bright colors of the flowers and patterns harmonised very well with it. Being very short in the front, the dress' skirt ended 10 inches above her knees, accentuating her long legs and turning into a long train in the back that barely touched the floor. Her mother had even insisted on making her a lace corset fitting the dress. If Gefjon would have let her she might even have decided what make up and hairstyle to wear. Fortunately, she could talk her out of that; Gefjon had a habit of doing things herself - her own way. Back at home, it had taken her hours to put on make up. After hard negotiations with her mum, she didn't need to have her hair braided (she preferred her hair loose and free) but the catch being that she would have to put on make up. Although this was absolutely not a thing she would do on her own terms she agreed it was probably expected at a party. Since she was very fascinated with the Earth kingdoms mythology, she took inspiration from ancient runes and traditional war paintings.

Entering the ball room, Gefjon now felt quite weird. Everyone was so solemnly dressed in evening gowns and suits - she definitely stood out in her colorful folksy dress and face paint, not being sure if this was a good or a bad thing. As her brother and her walked towards the others, she caught her reflection in a mirror; fortunately the little tears she shed earlier hadn't ruined her get up. They both greeted Erato, Phaedre - Orion would even come up to them and comradely put his arm around Zell. Gefjon answered his greeting with a warm smile. He was pretty much the only one she would remember from the earlier years; she had enjoyed his playful yet friendly nature (compared to the fire kingdom children). Wondering where his sister was, she looked around the room. Elsa was already dancing with the Fire prince and they actually cut a fine figure on the dancefloor together. Hadn't they been like sworn enemies back in the days? Things obviously had changed and Gefjon couldn't help but silently chuckle at this curious sight.

When Frederick entered the room Gefjon was positively surprised. Not that she could really remember him, but it was astonishing how well he matured. No one would have thought him to be younger than her - at least not at first sight. He came up to her and the other royalty and for a moment she would shyly avoid his eyes, embarrassed to have shunned him all this time before. After he'd apologized for being fashionably late she awkwardly giggled, almost choking on her reply: "There's no need to worry, Frederick. Zell and I have just arrived ourselves..." She was trying hard not to come across as nervous, although she obviously could not handle this whole situation very well. The others were no more than vague acquaintances to her, some still strangers even. The only thing giving her some little reassurance was the feeling of her hand still holding Zell's which she would now hold even tighter.

((No prob, I'm cool with that. They were heading to the party anyways.))

𝔇on't be ashamed to weep; 'tis right to grieve. Tears are only water, and flowers, trees, and fruit cannot grow without water. But there must be sunlight also.
A wounded heart will heal in time, and when it does, the memory and love of our lost ones is sealed inside to comfort us.
xxxx
._ ¸.·・°✿

Omnipresent Rabbit

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Tålmodighet Zull’cha

۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞

۩

Zell was surprised of how friendly the Ice prince's. It's almost like the old times where the four princes, and sometimes zell'd brought his younger siblings too, make some mischief in the castle. in a group, pair, or solo. Most of them involve making a mess out of their target. Burnt, frozen, mud covered, and so on.. It wasn't rare to find frustrated servants or princess. Thought it was always harder for them to pranks the princesses for their brothers (if they co'ed) always have limitations in pranking their sister. For example, when Cindar said about burning his sister's hair, Zell immediately stopped laughing and shoved him down to the mud and hardened it so the prince's stuck there as he threatened something worse to him. Or when Orion.. pranked his sister by freezing something important to her or something like that.. zell can't remember what was it. It was an accident since the prince probably didn't know about the thing. But Zell get back at him anyway. Good old times.. Zell wondered if.. maybe they could still be like that again. Not as childish as they were, but maybe just having fun together like young men'd..

"B- Beautiful me? are you belittling my masculinity or you swing 'that' way? Not that I'd get back at you for the first nor persecute you for the second, but seriously? beautiful?" Zell retorted, nudged Orrion's upper arm with his elbow. "well, pleasure to see you again too~" Zell replied, maybe it's better not to remind him of the touchy subject just yet. As zell looked around, he noticed Phaedre and Erato. He looked at them and said "Greetings to you both too, o' fair lady of the fire and the light~" He bowed his head a bit in respect.

Orion asked Erato to dance. Zell just shrug at the ice prince's offer to the fire prince. It'd be a miracle for the princess of summer to accept the Prince of frost's offer, but miracle do happens from time to time. Zell has been in too much adventure and quests to not believe such thing exist. Zell would love to dance too, but that means leaving the one of the two princess. Not only that'd be rude, he's also unable to choose between the two. His sister or the light princess? that's a tough choice.

Then, as if an angel had descended from heaven, the light prince practically burst into the room, gaining everyone's attention. "Here we come with the narcism~" Zell thought humorously. Each one of the princes have their of narcissism moment, even zell'd probably end up with similar way as the light prince if it weren't for the burden in his heart make him seek his sister and entered the room together, subtly. Zell waved his hands up cheerfully "Hey! Sup' late fashion prince?" He greeted. "taking too long in the wardrobe?" Zell asked with a mischievous smile in his face. The tightened hand of his sister reminded him of something, "and since you're late for my announcement, let me make it brief~ I changed my hair color, it's me Tålmodighet, prince Zull’cha" He said. Taking his gazee off the light prince, Zell looked back at the light princess.. Well, since the pair seems complete now, maybe... The earth prince looked at Frederick again, "I hope you don't mind me taking your sis for a dance" He said before offering his hand to Phaedre right after. His smile was still on Frederick however, a silent request to tell him to accompany his sister or else. When his gaze turned to the said prince's sister, he said "Milady, would you care for a dance with me?"

۩۞۩

ooc: I hope it's okay that i made up things about their past. I figure they'd often have a prank spree or war...

Romantic Grabber

9,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

User Image

The Flame Blazes With A Passion No One Can Stop

Erato greeted the Earth Royals, almost shooing away Zell, because of his change in hair color, but his face was still the same. But, before she could say anything she was shocked into silence when Orion asked her for a dance. The Fire Princess looked at the Ice Prince's hand as if it was going to try and attack her, but her eye caught Elsa and Cindar gliding gracefully across the floor and decided that this would irk the Ice Princess more than anything. "Alright a quick dance, but you better watch where you put your hands. If you even think about getting grabby or freezing anything I will burn you." She said quite sternly as she placed her hand in his. Orion's hands were cold and sent a shiver up the spine of the warm Fire Princess. Erato never realized that his body temperature and the air around him was so cold compared to that around her. Just as she grabbed his hand the Light Prince finally made his appearance, finally all Royals had arrived at her home, and the summer had officially begun.

The Flame Of Love Burns The Brightest
Cindar Arastos
Prince of Fire

User Image

Cindar surprised himself by actually feeling bad for her. He used to hate these gatherings just as much as anyone, but he'd always had home field advantage; when things went wrong, everyone around was always on his side. It felt weird, having her open up to him. Almost like feeling sorry for an enemy. Even though the times when he'd considered the other Princes and Princesses his enemies had long past. Still, he couldn't help but consider all the harm he could do with this information.

"You'd better keep your guard up then,"
he said with a smile that curled jokingly on one end, but mischievously sinister on the other. "I used to pull pranks even in my sleep." While they spoke, he was moving slowly towards the edge of the dance floor where the other royals were gathered, ready to drop Elsa at any moment if there looked like trouble. But to his surprise, his sister took Orion's hand and let him lead her to the dance floor. He relaxed, but only slightly; was Erato up to something?

His eyes shifted back to Elsa when she commented on his dancing, then he looked down, looked back up on her, and then stepped on her toes. Not hard enough to hurt, but enough so that she'd feel it. "Oh, I'm so sorry," his voice thick with sarcasm, but he was smiling playfully. "I guess us Fire people aren't very good at dancing." He spun her sloppily, then dipped her low, so low her feet were barely on the floor and her hair nearly brushed the ground. But his grip on her was secure; poor dancer Cindar may be, but his strength was perfected through years of training. Corded muscles coiled underneath her skin. His face was only a couple feet from hers, and he was looking into her eyes. "You're the only one falling here, Princess," he teased, before picking her back up.

With: Elsa

Iron Regalia's Pardner

Tactical Gekko

User Image
User Image

________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                ████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                : W↻ULD YOU CALL ME A SA⇣NT OR A S!NNER___?_?

_______↳ w-would you love me a loser or a winner ?
                                                _________↳ w-would you love me a loser or a winner ? ____⇡⇡__
                                                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                _______________WHEN I SEE MY FACE IN THE MIRROR WE LOOK SO ALIKE IT MAKES ME SHIVER
                                                _______(_ I WON'T KNOW REAL L↺VE 'TIL I'VE LOVED AND I'VE LOST IT_)
                                                ___________sтαтυs :: 100% || Fine ____ℓσcαтισи :: Fire Kingdom || Ballroom____cσмραич :: Erato

_тhe last person to finally arrived appeared, and Orion turned his head to see a fair haired young man approach the group. Looking him over thoughtfully, it was only a moment right before he spoke his name that he remembered,

"Welcome aboard, Frederick." The Ice Prince greeted, a relatively toothy grin set on his face, "Look at you! All grown up now." Now that he brought up age, Orion couldn't help but remember that, yes, he was the oldest of the bunch. And if he remembered correctly, had a gap of five years between him and the Light Prince. Even the Fire Prince was younger than him by about the same amount of years. He kept himself from making some sort of threatening sound in his throat.

At the sound of Zell, Orion quickly turned his eyes to the now green haired prince of the Earth Kingdom. He narrowed his eyes slightly, and his only response was to hum and shrug, "What was that? Your handsome face got me distracted. By the way, you look divine, Gejfon." The last part was directed towards Gefjon, of course. Looking back at Zell, Orion raised an eyebrow, "Better?"

Suddenly, he felt a warmth in his hand and he looked at Erato, his eyebrows upturned in surprise. He hadn't actually thought she'd even consider touching him. Orion remembered the air of ice around him and restrained the amount. It was almost equalized with the actual temperature and he gripped the Fire Princess's hand firmly, but gently,

"Of course not, dear," He moved her out to the dance floor, swinging her around so that she faced him and placed his other hand on the appropriate spot. Not too lose, not too secure, "I wouldn't even dare." Another song had started up, and after a moment, his gaze flickered to the red head that dipped his sister to the previous song. If he wasn't at a ball, he would have stopped what he was doing and completely jumped to where his sister and the Fire Princess were, exclaiming with something along the lines of: Nuh-uh, this ain't the time and place! But he restrained himself... again. Hopefully Elsa realized that her fiance had arrived, and would promptly greet him.

His mother's death and the earth kingdom's political situation.. Orion couldn't possibly forget what happened. But, he wasn't the type of person who would get so hung over it unless he was emotionally breaking down, and that would be a great time for him to release all the bitter hatred in his heart. But not now. He was strong. He had to be. Orion could handle what was thrown, because he was his kingdom's crowned prince. Wasn't that enough to keep going? To be the shield of his people and take the blows?

"Hmm, I hope my asking for this dance didn't bother you too much." Orion started, his gaze down on Erato, "And you've probably had much better dance partners than I." He stepped through the sequences, smoothly and confidently. Despite each summer spent here, the Fire Princess always baffled him the most. He couldn't quite understand what she was thinking, or what her next action would be (though the most prominent would be to burn). Orion had quickly learned to tread carefully around her blazing fire.

███████████████████████████ ███████████████
                                                  __♞」I C E P R I N C E __♞」H U M A N __♞」S N O W P U R E __♞」A N A T H || S E R E N D I P I T Y

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff