10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

J A M E S ↙ ↓ ↘ P A R R E L L

My Life Is Only Going Down!

▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

eeling: Concerned/Scared ith: Weak Girl ocation: Around Town utfit: Click Me!

James was afraid to get close to her. He really wanted to help her, but he didn't want to get close. When she finally spoke he got even more concerned.....what should he do? James heard her once again saying food again, James panicked he looked around and when she seemed to pass out. He slowly walked up to her. He gently picked her up holding her head and his other arm under her knees. He rushed to go find food, trying to ignore the fact that his red eye was glowing like crazy. James laid her down in a safe spot he sighed and grabbed his chest" No....Focus on food....not you!" he thought as he looked at her covering his eye. James put his hand in his pocket taking out a bag of nuts. He didn't know if it would help but he set them next to her and gently shook her" Hey, Please wake up." he said as he still kept a distance. Even though it didn't help, his eye was still glowing but the brightness went down.

Come Play With Dolly

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

xxxxxx

xxxxxxx I cαn do вεттεя тнαn pαιnт α pιcтuяε
xxxxxxx I cαn мακε α мovιε

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx౦ ౦ ౦ ౦ ౦ ౦ ౦ ౦ ౦ ౦ ౦ ౦ ౦ ౦ ౦

Her tiny fingers wrapped around the device, her eyes showing a look of sadness. There was no response. She was sure the man from before had talked into this thing and something replied to him. Glancing up she found the man had backed up some. Freight keeping his eyes wide, though the look in on his face was absent to the girl. Even if she could create all sorts of images around her at a constant, she couldn't see in the dark, that was until her little firefly friends flew up around the man making his startled expression notable. She pouted some seeing his hand held up, the long thing in his hands was certainly not a good thing, but Avikna was none the wiser. Looking back down at the box in her hands she squeezed it again. "Can I play with you?" She stated. See in Avikna's imagination the box was the one talking, she was unaware that everyone on the same channel of the walkie-talkie could hear her and thus respond.

It was then the man gained some balls so to speak and stepped forward ready to strike down Avikna with his baton, but like many times before a "friend" of sorts came to protect it's young host. She looked up as the man fell, slumped over on the ground blood slowly pooling under his body. "Are you okay friend?" She asked her head titled. Walking over to the man her bare feet came in contact with the blood, which startled her. Looking down the girl grew even more confused. You see... of all the vibrant colours Avikna could create and make pictures with... she couldn't see the colour red. The idea of red was a mystery to her mind, and thus the pool of blood was not blood but something entirely different, and to her it was as if she'd stepped into a tiny lake, like she was a giant Clutching the box in her hands again she spoke once more. "I think my new friend fell asleep."

Hashimoto Kai

Adventuring Smoker

11,075 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

whut, whut? space.space.space.space.I don't know if I am a boy.I don't know if I am a girl.

User Image
                                __ I don't think I should get back.
                                --------- ❝ねえ言って⋙THAT YOU REALLY LIKE MY STYLE:// ねえ教えてあげる┆ ↳that you are to commit a crime↰
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI DON'T KNOW WHEN I GOT ALONE
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI don't know when I was born *
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI don't know who my mother is *

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                W E___C O U L D___B E__ U P__ I N___ T H E__ C L O U D S

Charlotte let her head roll back, slowly coming too. Hearing the rustle of feet she wondered where she was at. Her eyes snapped open with the sound of someone saying food and hearing someone set a plastic package next to her. She ignored the physical pains of moving her hands and slowly reached out for the package desperately. Ripping open the package with easy, she new her body was weak due to the fact that her strength had returned to that of a normal girls, had all her strength been back, just by grabbing it the peanuts would have been squashed. Charlotte threw her head back and let tge peanuts slide into her mouth chewing twice and then swallowed. She stayed in her position for a minute and her energy began to fill her slowly, but faster than a normal girl.

She smiled feeling the familiar strength come back to her. Charlotte gave a small smile to herself, relieved. Her smiled faded and she turned to the one who had saved her. She was so glad that she wondered if she should have laughed or smiled or should she say than you? Confused with how to react, Charlotte gave him a small nod. Not sure if she should be formal or casual she replied,"Charlotte." Looking at him she noticed he was a young man, not much older than her. With jet black hair that fell over one eye. She cocked her head to the side pondering what was he hiding behind the hair. Blinking twice she saw something glow softly behind the hair. Getting on all fours she crawled a little closer, pushing her unruly hair away from her face.

sugarbunny310

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

eeling: Concerned/Scared ith: Weak Girl ocation: Around Town utfit: Click Me!

James watched as the girl seemed to wake up, he was glad she was okay. But his eye still glowed, was he that desperate....well he never took anyone's soul in a while. He didn't know if it was cool to actually just take a girl's life just when she got better. James sighed and then when he looked back at the girl he saw her nod and say Charlotte. He guessed and just took that as her name. James really didn't feel comfortable to actually say his name to a girl who soul was probably going to get taken. When he saw her get closer and he noticed that she was focused on his eye. James blushed slightly and started to get nervous, he backed away a little bit but felt his body go up to a wall. He slowly put his hand up to his red eye and covered it with his hand" Uh....A-Are you okay?" he asked as he put more hair over his red eye but his red eye seemed to glow through it still, it actually seemed to get brighter. James then started to get scared....he didn't want her to notice but his eye just seemed to get brighter and brighter.

Come Play With Dolly

Adventuring Smoker

11,075 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

whut, whut? space.space.space.space.I don't know if I am a boy.I don't know if I am a girl.

User Image
                                --------- ❝ねえ言って⋙THAT YOU REALLY LIKE MY STYLE:// ねえ教えてあげる┆ ↳that you are to commit a crime↰

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Charlotte watched him struggle with himself for a moment. She watched the blush creep up onto him face and she hesitated. Touching her own face, she wondered what it was like to blush. Charlotte never had an occasion that required blushing. Shaking her head swiftly she put her hand back down to begin to crawl forward despite his obvious discomfort. Her hand met the ground and with her strength restored she underestimated herself and fell forward. Her small hand had used too much force and cracked the floor around it.

Sitting back she grabbed her hand like it had betrayed her. She had heard his question and was pulled away from her disbelief. Nodding up and down quickly, Charlotte looked him in the eye reminding herself of what she was trying to do she went to all fours the ground groaning at the strength of her hands. Continuing forward she moved to sit in front of him. Blinking twice at his attempt to hid what was beneath. Charlie was not swayed from her quriosity and slowly went to his hair. Behind it, it glowed brighter and a deeper shade of red. Innocently, Charlotte-unaware of the discomfort she put the the dark haired man in- she began to move the hair away slowly. Her mind, filled with knowledge began to go through all of the possibilities of what it was. From bionics to genetics.

sugarbunny310

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

eeling: Concerned/Scared ith: Charlotte ocation: Around Town utfit: Click Me!

James was so scared. What if something happened.....he didn't want to hurt anyone. James kept moving hair over the eye trying to hide the glowing eye. James then noticed something about the ground, it seemed to sink down, but it only did that when Charlotte seemed to lean on it. James was thinking for a while" This girl has some ridiculous weight." he thought as he looked back up and noticed that she seemed to be closer. James blushed more, his cheeks getting warmer and warmer. When she seemed to touch his hair his eyes widened" No!" he thought as he felt Charlotte moving it. James looked down and looked away, not letting her continue. James sighed" Don't....Please....If you look...I-I don't know what will happen...I don't want you to get hurt." he said as he heard a voice in his head. James was confused about what it was, he started to listen to the voice....but it seemed so evil" Come on James, Just let her look....I promise nothing will happen, trust me." it spoke. James didn't know what to do....it seemed like his voice, only deeper. James hesitated but he couldn't. James looked back at Charlotte, his hand covering his eye" Why are you so curious...about w-what's behind my hand?" he asked. James only would show her if she gave a good enough reason.

Come Play With Dolly

Adventuring Smoker

11,075 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Charlotte stop at his sudden outburst and pulled her hand away slowly. She like the way the color came to his cheeks, because he was jealous of his obvious discomfort and embarrassment. Charlie was not the type to express herself so easily. Her emotions were hidden behind yawn and sigh and slightly smiles. Casting her eyes down, she felt a small amount of discomfort creeping in but her face had shown no trace of anything beside mild exhaustion.

Sitting back she stopped to think of his question. Lifting her face up she thought it over. Her answer was straight forward, she was always honest. "Because I think its interesting. .." after a short pause and in a quieter voice she replied,"...And I want to know if your like me... different." At the last Charlotte glanced away. She had never met someone at the facility, besides the doctors she was too medicated to greet. Looking back up into his exposed eye she gave him a small smile. Which quickly faded behind a tired straight face.

sugarbunny310

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

James didn't know why he was so afraid, but more importantly, he was more afraid of himself. He doesn't know what he is capable of and it scared him always. James listened closely to her explanation and when he heard the last part his eye seemed to glow" Ah, So she is different....looks like she might be tasty." the voice in his head said. James got an evil smirk once again" You really think so." he thought, actually speaking to the voice in his head. James shook his head and his smirk quickly vanished, but his eye still glowed. James looked up at her" B-But, I'm not different, I'm unknown....I-I'm only known as Experiment 9." he said as he looked away from her. James didn't like that name, it was terrible to be called that, he was always fed but now that he is on his own...he has to find his own food, but more like souls....it looks like Charlotte was going to be his food. James then got an idea" Charlotte...I know this might sound weird but...if you find me a person, I will show you what's behind my hand, it's a promise." he said as he kept his head down but even though she might not be able to see, James got that evil smirk once again.

Come Play With Dolly

Adventuring Smoker

11,075 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Charlotte cocked her head to the side, expirement 9? she racked her brain for any known information about his number, but she could come up with anything. She slowly blinked, her mouth parted slightly,"unknown?" She repeated. She could remember and replicate karate from a movie and French from a book, but memories evaded her like every other drugged human girl. Nodding slightly she agreed that whatever he was- he was a friend, after all, she wasn't in the facility right now.

The dark haired boy asked her if she could find him a person. She glanced left and she glanced right. Her tiredness and laziness made her ask, "can you use me?" Then she though Of he wantedto use me he would have asked to! shaking her head and llooking back at him she nodded in understanding. Even if he had no intention to show her what glowed behind her hair, he still needed a human, for whatever reason. Standing up, Charlie looked at him,"Charlie... Charlotte is what... They called me... or expirement 98" she thought about offering a hand to him, but thought against it, thinking he might be offended. Instead she kept a steady lazy eye on him.

sugarbunny310

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

eeling: Concerned/Scared/Hungry ith: Charlotte ocation: Around Town utfit: Click Me!

James evil smirk never went away. He had to get at least one soul to have his eye calm down and the voice in his head to shut up. James didn't know why, but he kept listening to this voice in his head, it made so much sense but he didn't want to take her soul. James heart was racing, he had so much pressure on himself, when he heard Charlotte tell him to use her his smirk got wider" Oh! She is offering...you can't miss this offer James." the voice said. James shook his head" I can't...use you, I just need a person or two.....please, anyone but you!" he yelled the last part at her as he felt his heart beat increase. James looked up at Charlotte when she told him what they called her" You know that Experiment 9 is close to the most dangerous ones....I had to live my life scared of what will I become and now that I'm free I'm still scared about myself and for you....I just need one person, and I'll show you, what's behind my hand if you give me one person." he said as he got up himself. James put more hair over his hair and removed his hand, even though the red glowing eye brightness was shining through his hair. James looked at Charlotte and smiled, he just started to walk to go find himself a person, he didn't care if she followed or not, or if she watch him take the person's soul, he just needed a soul right now!

Come Play With Dolly

Adventuring Smoker

11,075 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Charlotte looked at him, almost surprised that despite the desperation. When he stood her eyes followed him. Her mind registered his smile and she gave him a lazy smile in return. He turned on his and began to move. She jumped and realized she was being left behind. Skipping forward she chased after him. She followed after him and watched him.

Her bare feet slapped against the uneven ground. She watched the sky ask she walked behind him. It was the first time in years since she had seen the sky before, she watched as the clouds slowly moved. There were few clouds in the sky, with no clouds to decorate it, Charlotte still found it beautiful. Inwardly she smiled to herself.

sugarbunny310

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

James continued to walk hearing Charlotte footsteps behind him. James turned a corner and found one of the guards. He went back and then looked again. James eye glowed like crazy" Let me out....lets get him!" the voice in his head yelled. James sighed" You bet not try anything funny!" he thought as he took a deep breath. He closed his eyes and when he opened them again his red eye had a big black hole showing. James slowly walked up to the guy and when he tapped the guards shoulder the guy looked back at James but when he did James looked up at him he moved his hair out of the way and the guy went instantly pale. The guy got skinny and then he soon went to ashes, James sighed in satisfaction, his red eye light went away and it was now at it's normal rate. James looked back at Charlotte" I can show you now." he said calmly. James froze when he heard the voice in his head" I shall see you again.....Parrell." the voice was different though...like a demonic voice. James shook his head and sighed.

Come Play With Dolly

Professional Phantom

ⒶⓁⓎⓈⓈⒶ ⒸⓄⓉⓉⒺⓇⓂⒶⓃ

User Image
          Alyssa’s body was stiff, but her movements were precise, as if she had been trained for this exact moment. She held the knife in her right hand and followed behind Amelia. Every so often, she glanced over her shoulder and to the sides, just to be sure no one was following them or sneaking up on them from any direction. “You know, before I came to the lab, I would have never thought twice about stealing clothes off a dead body… but now?” Her voice was a soft whisper, not wanting to speak too loudly. “Somehow, coming to the labs humanized me again…” She sighed softly, her breath fogging just slightly in the cool air around them.

“So, you can heal people and see their auras?” She nodded the tiniest of nods, which Amelia couldn’t see given Alyssa was walking behind her. “I can see both being useful in different situations.” Absent-mindedly, Alyssa twirled the handle of the knife in her hand, her muscle memory as clear as ever. Holding the knife felt natural, normal to her. She wondered if her aim would return to her if she ever got a chance to hold one again. The thought of using a gun again gave her pause. She had no desire to go back to the way her life had been.

The time in the labs after the government’s experimentation program was disbanded gave her plenty of time to think about her life, especially at night. It was during one particularly long night that Alyssa had an epiphany about her life: the government had been using her as a pawn, and she’d never seen it. She’d been coaxed into complacency and acceptance of the government’s authority over her life long before they decided to experiment on her. And once the experiments started… She had regarded that as her duty to her government. Now, she saw it for what it was: a gross manipulation of the government’s power. If the nation knew what had happened right under their noses for years, surely there would be an outrage. But Alyssa knew that would never happen.

She came back to the present at the sound of a gun firing. Amelia was just entering inside one of the buildings when Alyssa drew in a sharp breath, her eyes glancing in the direction of the gunfire. “Did you hear that?” She stood in the doorway, her free hand grabbing Amelia’s wrist for the briefest moment. The sound echoed in her ears, bringing back very vivid memories of shots being fired at her as well as her firing her own gun. “Hey, I should go see where they are… see how close they are.” She looked Amelia in the eyes, her fingers leaving the girl’s wrist. “Don’t go anywhere, ok? I shouldn’t be long.”

Without waiting to hear whether or not Amelia agreed to stay behind, Alyssa disappeared from the door way. She stayed in the shadows as she headed toward where the gunfire had gone off. After a fairly long walk, Alyssa peaked around a corner, her body hidden in shadows. She could just barely make out figures, one of whom was definitely dead. The sight was grisly, the wall covered in blood and… Alyssa didn’t let her eyes linger on the wall for very long. The body was the only person she saw.

So… where’s the shooter? By the looks of it, the body hadn’t been shot from one of the roofs, that much was certain to Alyssa. Clearly it had to come quite a ways away… Toward that brush? She noticed bushes in the direction of where the bullet most likely came from, but it was too dark to tell if anyone was there. She pulled her head back into the shadows and inhaled softly.

I guess the hunt has begun.

Mimi Kyashi 19

Magnetic Gekko

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image
☆ •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

xxxxx
A n d | s i n g | f o r | m e | s o f t l y | l o v e |
Y o u r | s o n g | f o r | t o m o r r o w |
And tell me my name's the one sitting in there somewhere

𝔄 ო e ℓ ι a | ℜ o ა e | ℌ o ω e ℓ ℓ

xx→ → → → 𝔊 i f t e d

If the labs made Alyssa feel human, then Amelia couldn't help but wonder what her life was beforehand. Was she one of the few that had their memories intact? Usually that meant they had something to do with the government before coming to the lab, or at least that was what she heard from rumors. If that was true, then combining that with the familiarity she had with her weapon, it would likely mean she was some sort of soldier. Alyssa would definitely be useful. But, Amelia didn't really see her that way. Although their time together was short, the pink-haired woman was seeing Alyssa as a friend, not just an ally.

As sudden as the alarms blaring in the labs, a gunfire echoes in the silence of the ghost town. Amelia expected to see a sudden burst of auras all around her. Excitement was a very powerful emotion, and it tended to made colors brighter and eccentric in their pattern. There definitely were louder auras around them from other experiments that had escaped and likely had just been sleeping. Sleep muted auras by a huge amount, and made them sometimes difficult to find, unless they were having vivid dreams. When Alyssa grabbed Willow's wrist, her head whipped to look at the woman. There was determination plastered on her face. The aura around her was different than before, but not as full as fear and nervousness as many of the other auras. It was much more subdued.

"I'll know if you're in danger, and I'll be able to find you." There was no point in following close by. She would be in the way. Amelia was definitely not a fighter.

After waiting for longer than she could stand, Amelia started following the aura that belonged to Alyssa. She was quite a ways off, but at least Amelia knew where she was. Her socks didn't give her very much protection as she quickly picked her way through alleys and buildings, making sure to stay in the shadows. Was she doing the right thing? Shouldn't they be running from the gunshots? But, letting Alyssa taking the brunt of the responsibility didn't feel right. This whole situation felt out of her hands.

Finally Amelia was able to see Alyssa ahead. But, a little further off, there was also another aura. It was calculating, and bloodthirsty. It pulsated as though it was talking to someone else, but Amelia couldn't see another aura. Unless the one person was insane, the aura wouldn't have patterns like that unless they were talking to another viable human being. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to expect someone to be insane, in any case.

While trying to find the best way to get to Alyssa safely, Amelia ended up in another house. This one was a bit nicer, and not quite as worn down as the hut she had initially found herself in. Allowing herself to take a moment, Amelia rummaged through dressers and closets until she found one that was almost full of clothing. That couldn't be right. Why would someone leave all of their clothes behind? The question rose again of what happened to this town. She found herself frowning into the closet, and reminded herself to stay focused.

Inside she found a long dress and boots. Somehow, everything fit perfectly. It made her slightly suspicious. Why would there be clothing here that fit so nicely? There were also clothes of various sizes, which only made her more confused.. Amelia fidgeted with the boots before finally putting them on. She knew they would hurt her later. [x]

As she continued to search through the house, she found a poker for the fireplace. It wasn't perfect, but it was better than no weapon at all. And even if she did find a better weapon, she wouldn't know what to do with it. In fact, she'd probably just give it to Alyssa. Which reminded her of her mission to find her friend once more. She knew some time had probably passed since she heard the last gunshot, and there was no telling what was going on.
Nolan Peyton

With a pure annoyance Nolan gave a glance to his right,
“Go further into town, and round up any you find.”
You aren’t coming with me, that’s for sure.
--
Sometime after watching the other depart/stay in place/not follow him, Nolan moved closer, and closer, to the sobbing sounds. The little runt had not even bothered to make a break for it. The gifted boy was maybe mid to late teens, at most… not that that really mattered- he could feel pain all the same.

His radio was shut off. For him, what else was happening didn’t concern him. Only the grip on the knife in his hand was on his conscious mind as he remained still for a time… and spotted something that pleased him greatly.

Welcome, my dear.

Ah, but he shouldn’t waste his time with this whelp. By the time he would finish with him, she would be long gone. No, that would not suffice. Scraping his free hand along the ground he found a decent sized pebble, and threw it rather abruptly to his right, against the wall of an abandoned shell of a business. The sound reverberated enough to get mister sobbing brat’s attention.

Hopefully you too…

Nolan was already moving swiftly, quietly, and succeeded in finding a place to observe that which he had sought after. In reality, there was some disappointment to be had- he had found her all too quickly. Now he had to concentrate. The sapping of another would most certainly alert them; it would leave a feeling of emptiness and no doubt a sudden fear. He sprung it upon her and in the same instant, darted from his position and slammed into her, knife jamming deep into a leg as one hand gripped hers; another holding a firm grasp over her mouth. No one need hear her screams.

“Good evening miss Nine Nine Five One. There’s no point in screaming or resisting, no, that will only further anger me,”
Nolan’s eyes appraised his prey approvingly, his satisfaction great.
“You and I are going to take a little trip, yes, away from here. I know not enough about you, a person of such fascination. I intend to learn much and more about you. Come, let us remove ourselves of this place.”

The quiet, antisocial Corporal slipped a hand into a pouch, producing a syringe filled with a colorless liquid. Jabbing the syringe into her throat, he took his time pumping the liquid, slowly, watching her reactions through her eyes.

Yes, those desperate, pleading eyes, always revealing so much about what’s really inside.
CadenceDiscordia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces