Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gekko

9,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
Megitsune no Gin

it's fine, they'll just have a normal mother/daughter relationship when it comes to being goddesses

Unleashed Lunatic

Between Lilith and Nadina, I feel like the two could challenge each other to a battle of the ginormous ta-tas contest.
      And Loki is just content with his melons regardless.

Gekko

9,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
R U N A W A Y violinist

that is very true, but lets be real Loki has the best melons out of everyone xD

YukiiChii's Senpai

Shadowy Sweetheart

iSEPHORA
Point to note. The event in London was not organized by Origin. It was done entirely on Greenman's own, so there's no way they could've predicted it.

YukiiChii's Senpai

Shadowy Sweetheart

The Raikura
Pfft~ I saw this one coming.
Accepted. One week for the profile.
Didn't we already have a Byakko in Season 1? Or, is this getting the Merlin treatment as well?

YukiiChii's Senpai

Shadowy Sweetheart

We had an Eris at one point to, but tada~ We've got a new one now.

Basically if they didn't do anything particularly noteworthy or involve themselves too much with still existing characters...then they didn't exist.
I see. Also, what's the verdict on multiple Soul Weapons, is that a thing now, too?

Atikori's Fangirl

Unleashed Geek

Hello, Hello everyone :3
I just posted up my profile for Aoi for anyone curious. I'll hopefully be posting tonight. If anyone has
any plot ideas they wanna throw at me...well, I'm all for it biggrin

Bloblike Delight

@Vinawr I thought it was just multiple forms of a Soul Weapon that were allowed.
Queen Komugi

Come join Kalki and Bahiti in defending London. They're going to get Vincent's help, but they're currently in the training room.
You know I just realized something. If the Greenman is so riled up because man is learning ways to dominate and overpower nature, I wonder what he would think of Vincent. I mean the guy is an abomination that now effectively exists completely outside of natures live/die cycle of aging and disease and such. Any 'evolution' he goes through will be artificially made and chosen intentionally. The guy is literally a walking middle finger to the Greenman! XD

Beloved Werewolf

Kyra La Kyra
The Raikura
Pfft~ I saw this one coming.
Accepted. One week for the profile.

You can blame me for this one ; P

Bloblike Delight

PandaWarl0rd

Now that would be an interesting fight. Vincent's just going to warp away once he realizes Jack's too strong and Jack would never stop trying to hunt him down. Or maybe he'd just focus on the big picture and keep destroying the walls.
Light at Worlds End

Yes, but what's the line on multiple forms?

Can multiple "artifacts," specifically named mythological items, count as a single Soul Weapon with "multiple forms" simply because they were grouped together?

Atikori's Fangirl

Unleashed Geek

Light at Worlds End

Who is Kalki? I don't mind joining them, but I was also thinking of joining Kyra's characters too
lolz. Did you still wanna plotz with me though? I mean, Aoi has been part of PANDORA for 7
years so I imagine that she would know some people by now :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces