20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
it happens and it's annoying when it does

Brainy Bookworm

silver-phoenix_zaniyah
it happens and it's annoying when it does

I think I got it out of my laptop I hope ugh.

Benevolent Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Mizuky Tenshi
Sin, are you having a baby?! emotion_kirakira

Lolz Not yet. heart We were in full swing of attempting when everything cropped up.

I have 2 surgeries coming up and since were all friends I dont mind letting yall in.
The ultrasound is for the removal of my gallbladder and appendix, The second one is due to a rouge wisdom tooth that instead of coming in and just getting impacted - it went further up into my skull and perforated my sinus. So that one is a 2 part things. 1 - removal and 2 - rebuilding of the soft pallet and sinus wall.

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
TheSinOfWrath1313
Mizuky Tenshi

Lolz Not yet. heart We were in full swing of attempting when everything cropped up.

I have 2 surgeries coming up and since were all friends I dont mind letting yall in.
The ultrasound is for the removal of my gallbladder and appendix, The second one is due to a rouge wisdom tooth that instead of coming in and just getting impacted - it went further up into my skull and perforated my sinus. So that one is a 2 part things. 1 - removal and 2 - rebuilding of the soft pallet and sinus wall.

well i hope your surgeries go well. you just need to take it easy and relax. XD
Aye, that's some rough surgery to go through. I pray the best or you. *hug*

Brainy Bookworm

TheSinOfWrath1313
Mizuky Tenshi

That sounds painful as hell all of it I hope they put you to sleep before hand o.o. You take it easy and relax from now on you got a full schedule it seems. I wish nothing but the best for you take care of yourself Sin smile

Benevolent Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Koga Of The West-l-

Mizuky Tenshi

silver-phoenix_zaniyah

Joluv Archer

Yeah i know ill be sedated somehow for both. I have been mostly sleeping as of late, They have me so hyped up on antibiotics and painkillers its all i CAN do. But I am gonna try to be as active as I can before and after. I really enjoy RPing with yall so I would like to keep things going as long as possible. If anything I can curb my characters temporarily so yall can keep going for a while. Im looking at at least a week of being out of commission from one then the other but I can try to weasel in some posts during that time. Idk, I just would like to see this through to the end.

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
i won't let this die

Brainy Bookworm

TheSinOfWrath1313
Koga Of The West-l-

Mizuky Tenshi

silver-phoenix_zaniyah

Joluv Archer

Yeah i know ill be sedated somehow for both. I have been mostly sleeping as of late, They have me so hyped up on antibiotics and painkillers its all i CAN do. But I am gonna try to be as active as I can before and after. I really enjoy RPing with yall so I would like to keep things going as long as possible. If anything I can curb my characters temporarily so yall can keep going for a while. Im looking at at least a week of being out of commission from one then the other but I can try to weasel in some posts during that time. Idk, I just would like to see this through to the end.

Rest now worry later okay you just take your time prepping and resting for your operation smile .

Brainy Bookworm

I'll be posting to today I also have to make a bio for a character so i'll be slow.
I manage t get the ads off my laptop *phew*now i'am up to scratch so to say.

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
TheSinOfWrath1313

Gallbladder removal isn't that bad. I had that done this summer and I was really out of commission for a few days (like drugged on painkillers, passed out all day...) but only uncomfortable for a week or so. Just don't do any sit ups right after wink

Benevolent Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
R T Muss
TheSinOfWrath1313

Gallbladder removal isn't that bad. I had that done this summer and I was really out of commission for a few days (like drugged on painkillers, passed out all day...) but only uncomfortable for a week or so. Just don't do any sit ups right after wink

Im gld to hear from someone else who has gone through it. Cuz all i really have to go off of is info my doc threw at me and what i can find on the net. But I shall try to avoid dong any ab shredding workouts for a bit after lol.

Brainy Bookworm

Sorry i'am s slow surrounded by kids and I need a few minutes to relax I also have to cook in a hour I'm really sorry i'am so slow. Almost x mas people sending their kids over here its a nightmare!

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
its ok. its slow because of the holidays

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers