Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

That IS hilarious! xD

Ohhh, but now I want tomato basil salsa on cream cheese on a bagel... Dx

(settles for ice cream instead)

Hallowed Heckler

It is delicious. Especially on a toaster oven cooked bagel. Mmmm.....

Friendly Friend

Ohhh... I'm going to make that happen in my life with my next paycheck...

There's too many chocolate chips in my mint ice cream. o' x 'o

Hallowed Heckler

I once had coconut chocolate chunk ice cream where the chocolate chunks were silver dollar sized.... ( like two inches by a half inch)

Friendly Friend

Woah... That's huge... D:

Distinct Lunatic

Hey Hep, just thought you should know....

Arie is claiming the spot of Ewyn fangirl club president.

Hallowed Heckler

Mhm...But the coconut was delicious....mmmm.... I want some now. D :

Distinct Lunatic

Happy Birthday PUDS!!!!!!

*throws confetti* heart :cake:

Dapper Dabbler

I just finished a twenty hour work weekend!

its the only time I work so usually I'm really tired afterwards, I have a friend over and since he's sleeping in the living room where I sleep,all I hear his his clicking on his lap top. I have to go to sleep before he does other wise I wont because he ******** snores and listen's to Harry Potter all ******** night.

He's one of my oldest friend I just hate having him stay over and s**t cause he's loud.

in conclusion, I hate people D:<

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
- Lord_Francois -
Hey Hep, just thought you should know....

Arie is claiming the spot of Ewyn fangirl club president.

It's not a claim.
It is the truuuuuuth.

Dapper Dabbler

I'm happy for you Arie,

just make sure to have meetings with kosher food.

Hallowed Heckler

* Definitely needs a new job. *

Automatic door goes, can't fix it because its godamned 11 at night and a weekend... other girl just doesn't know what the ******** she's doing and nearly screws up a regular guests bill. THEN! 3am the ******** water intake off of one of the ice machines ON THE TOP FLOOR decides it doesn't want to be with the ice machine and spill water all over the ground and carpet. THANKGODS I discovered it when I did and turned off the water after running down the stairs and grabbing the damned ladder of evil.

... Call the manager:

Manger: * half asleep* " Oh, did you shut the water off and pry the doors open for guests?"

Me: *mentally* YOU LAZY a** b*****d GET YOUR a** DOWN HERE AND HELP ME CLEAN UP THE WATER! " Yes. First thing I did was turn the water off and pry the doors open. "

Manager: " Awesome, I'll get the maintence guy on it first thing in the morning. "

Me: * Suddenly pissed * " Okay~ " And manager hangs up.

THEN ! I fix a bill for a guest who is coming back and absolutely pissed at the customer loyalty of the new manager who's like 24. We bond, nice guy... Building armored vehicles for US Armed forces.

.....THEN! some guest has the ******** balls to gift the lazy a** manager some gift bag because of how awesome he is. ( the manager) ...

This is me. Seething.... Pissed, and finally enjoying my cup-o-noodle breakfast/dinner..

and thanking whatever pantheon feels like listening that my breakfast co-worker is the sweetest lady on the planet...and that the other sweetest lady on the planet with sass is coming in today.

Covered because its just a rant that isn't ... bah... just thought i'd hide it to be polite <3

T.G.I.F.....for me anyways

Dapper Tycoon

10,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
Everyone: Sorry for any confusion I may have caused. Operation Teatime is a go.

Inky: Oh my, a birthday! I <3 birthdays! Happy one for you! [Albeit Belated.] For your birthday...I bought myself a copy of Pokemon White 2. ;3 I'd ship you a home-made ice-cream cake, but...it would be soup by the time I even got it to the post office. x.x

Dapper Tycoon

10,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
Everyone: Sorry for any confusion I may have caused. Operation Teatime is a go.

Inky: Oh my, a birthday! I <3 birthdays! Happy one for you! [Albeit Belated.] For your birthday...I bought myself a copy of Pokemon White 2. ;3 I'd ship you a home-made ice-cream cake, but...it would be soup by the time I even got it to the post office. x.x

Also, coconut ice cream is ballin', especially with the addition of chocolate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff