Rib-ribbit! D:

... iiiiiin a good way~

Distinct Lunatic

Froggie *pounce*

Friendly Friend

Riiibiiiiiiiittt...! Dx

... iiiiiin a good way~

Hallowed Heckler

Ribbit ribbit. Ribbity-rib-ribbit, ribbit.

: D

Friendly Friend

O-oh my god... I think I just... had the worst nosebleed... ever...

... iiiiiin a good way~

Dapper Dabbler

was it like a period from your face?

Friendly Friend

Ugh. If the average woman just hemorrhages blood during her period, then yes. Or maybe it was like a whole 5 - 7 day period all at once. It was really, really bad.
      Like, worried about needing to see a doctor after fifteen minutes of gushing blood, stick a tissue in your nose to try and get to the bathroom 'cause you're out of tissues and pull it out once there, soaked and dripping with blood, followed by a clump of coagulated blood the literal size of your palm, giant blood stains on your sheets and pajamas, have to actually take a shower once it's done to clean yourself up, and need to buy another box of tissues now bad.

And, I mean, I'm used to bloody noses. I have a poorly constructed nose (Thanks, genetics. D:< ), and I've been getting really bad nosebleeds ever since I was little. But this was just... exceptionally bad. D:

And the worst part is, I just bought that box of tissues yesterday! Dx< [/waste]

... iiiiiin a good way~

Distinct Lunatic

I've had those before. That's what happens to me when I forget to take allergy meds for a while and gets overly congested.

When that happens get a wet cold wash cloth and press it under and over your nose and pinch the bridge. have two clothes and rotate between the two as you rinse them out.

It really works.

Hallowed Heckler

Eww...I get those every so often....

D : sorry to hear that.

Friendly Friend

I know. I was doing that - or something like that. Dx [/is lazy and just uses tissues instead of washcloths]

It would start again every time I took my hands away, though. It just wouldn't stop! I swear I saw my life flash before my eyes... gonk

BUT I LIVED! Living is good. Living can help you live up to eighty years longer!

And now I'm just super-craving Chinese food. D:

... iiiiiin a good way~

Friendly Friend

Today's Hebrew word of the day is... אבק (ah-vak), dust.

[/THE MORE YOU KNOW]

... iiiiiin a good way~

Dapper Dabbler

I havent had a nose bleed since I was eight, and that was because my brother punched me.

*has a sturdy black person nose*

Friendly Friend

I envy your nose so much, Hep... gonk

... iiiiiin a good way~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items