Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Sex Symbol

15,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
I HAVE NET!

Well it finally doesn't constantly d/c on me. Got so irk i kind of gave up and finally went and shoved the phone on bro so he could fix it. Oooo i made a pillow once....-stares-....if you can call it that.....BUT I HAVE MISSED EVERYBODY!!!! Being deprived from my own net isn't fun at all

>.>

Shirtless Treasure

I've made a pillow once...i guess...it was a day care project and we put cloves in it to make our dresser drawers smell good. Don't put a crappily made pillow with herbs in the laundry...all I have to say.

Nifty! I hate getting D/C, my brother comes in assuming I did something to the modem...which yeah...it's usually my fault because it gets knocked over or i didn't realize it ran on electricity and found out what was really wasting an outlet in the wall....point is....he knows how to fix it easy peasy so I don't know why he makes a big deal that the online game he was playing with his friends suddenly fell to pieces.....psh such a drama queen.

Akari: >.>;

..what?

Akari: ...nothing....just...I don't know you k?

...wait what? Why?!

Akari: Because your computer and electrically disabled, and one should know not to get between a guy and his games! You know this!

...............................................................shut up....

Shirtless Treasure

yum_puddi
...*pokes thread*

Generous Lunatic

*feeds thread*
=^.^=

Shirtless Treasure

ivantill's Sidekick

Normal Human

15,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • OTP 200
emotion_bigheart

emotion_bandaid

Shameless Sex Symbol

15,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
Love Your siggy Bip biggrin . It is my goal to finish that Taka post after I eat. It's been bugging me. I'll say it's my goal! But first my brain needs food! -searches for brain food- >.> <,<.....No brains here D=

Shirtless Treasure

Generous Lunatic

*offers fish*
Is fish brain food?
User Image
Someday, I'll be somebody...
...But for now, I am just me.

As of today, Ella now has real internets. No more data plan internets. biggrin
Er... Still have the data plan, cause I'm stuck with it until the contract ends, but my parents can cut back the amount of data we're getting now that its not my main source of internet. Guess I can keep it in my laptop case & use it on the go/between jobs so I don't have to mooch free net from wifi hotspots & can sit in the comfort of my own car. XD

Misha, I'm gonna hold you to it to make that post tonight. I'll stalk you. I know where you live.

I don't want to change...
...When I can be so free.
User Image

*Stalks Misha.*

I just got a PM from a "welcoming fairy"... she threatened to spam me with messages every day for the next 30 days with tips & tricks... Then, she gave me 10k gold.

Eleanora_Hoshi

JAHGKJHGKA OKAY SO IT WASN'T JUST ME.
x_______x
I was like, what the heck? I've been on Gaia for years! Stupid fairy! = A =
User Image

I just noticed that Honda looks like Cousin It now. XD

Yeah! I was like "wth? Why am I getting spam stuff from crazy people again? And she's gonna send more! D:" I'm not sure if the 10k is worth the spam. lol

User Image

I'm gonna go get free gold on my mules. o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff