ivantill's Sidekick

Normal Human

15,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • OTP 200
hikaru: /nervous. "okay ..."

atm they remind me of a sheep and sheepdog LOL
hikaru: "pls don't bite me" /blushu

so hikaru's been at le house for three years (i think my memory is like dory's srsly) but has visited several times before that~ so they might have known each other for longer than that.
hmm~ perhaps she can sometimes listen to him play? he doesn't mind making music for the rest of the fam. .3.

LOL dun worry denu you'll find more peoples .w.

Shirtless Treasure

Akari's been at the Main house all her life, i wouldn't doubt she'd listen in when Hikaru thought he was playing music alone with Takami.

Akari: Oh but biting is so fun! And should be the least of your worries! *grins, showing off her teeth and leans close to Hikaru*

...they do remind me of sheep and sheep dog. All she wants to do is "play" but he can't get over the fact that she may hurt him.

Akari's very artsy crafty too, i don't think it says it in her profile, but it's just kind of something i've always had her do in previous rps, she nude figure models against Takami's will, and does art of her own, so she may admire Hikaru for that common ground as well as playing music, perhaps a little envious as she's never had the mental stability to hold still to learn how to play an instrument....ha maybe he could have tried to teach her on his visits? One of them could have grown frustrated at either her impatience or lack of seriousness at the lessons or her getting frustrated at her own fingers (I'm thinking cello would be a good one for Akari) or proclaiming dislexia with learning to read music? a little fight where both of them ignore each other for a while, only for Hikaru to hear her practicing, because she does enjoy his company.

...maybe?

Akari: ....i like the biting thing better

I know you do, but that doesn't give much of a history to you two...

Akari: Oh but it could *evil smirk*

Generous Lunatic

Bippa :: I think Rui would get along with Hikaru, but I'm not sure what he would think of her bluntness. She can be pretty honest, but only if the situation calls for it. She doesn't prod people for information though, so her bluntness only comes up when people ask her opinion. She's a bit introverted as well and doesn't like personal questions. She's not very talkative either, unless she's comfortable.

As for Ikuto . . . well, he generally likes most people as long as they don't act mean. ^^'

Denu :: Rui might see Eli as lazy from time to time, which would irritate her a bit and she might chide him for it, but I think they would get along as well. They both like to cook, so that's something they have in common. Maybe they share recipes and cook together.

Eli can totally take care of Ikuto. That'd be cute. ^_^

Bitterly :: Oooh, Akari's a rebel. XD

User Image
Someday, I'll be somebody...
...But for now, I am just me.

Saru would probably be an annoyance to Nao. Unless he finds a way to use her pranking for his benefit like Midori is going to.
I dunno what her thoughts on him would be yet.

I'm up for plottings with peoples, too. Feel free to throw stuff at me.

*Goes to stalk diaries.*

rofl Nao, a pimp? "Nao's Fun House"? *Points at Eli's diary.*
I bet Midori wasn't too happy if/when she found out about that.

I'll join your harem if you join mine, Denu. You can pick a day of the week that's not taken & be my waifu of that day. XD

I don't want to change...
...When I can be so free.

Shirtless Treasure

So changed some thing in Akari's profile, since we're not in the demon realm quite yet, and the fact that i haven't introduced or plan to introduce Seito into this rp, i found it useless to have him in her history.

@ Honda: You could say that yeah
4laugh
I imagine her and Rui not getting along...at all.
Think Akari would find Rui uptight and snobby
or just plain not interesting as she doesn't react to Akari's jokes and humor.

Yams || What a cozy idea. u v u Trading recipes and talking food would be nice.
          I'm sure Eli would try to suck her into his vortex of "oh join me, would you? there is a family of birds in that tree!" and "but don't you want to say goodbye to Mr. Sun with me?" etc etc

Wonderful! I'm sure Eli has considered cutting his hair shorter one or twice just so Ikuto wouldn't slip on it ;;;;;

Ella || xD I think realistically, Eli would be inclined to burn his "diary" after awhile. There is too much power in wielding the secrets he writes inside.. or something like that.

oh, i'm open to that. i'm probably not going to actually create my own harem, but i wouldn't mind if you gave me a day u v u~

Bitterly || Have you mentioned that I love your signature? I'm pretty sure Shigure has always been my favorite from Furuba = u =/~

I've been assuming that Eli would ward away Akari's comments with PG-13 stickers. In that case, I figured that Akari wouldn't enjoy Eli's company that much.
          And he may get on her nerves similar to Takami on her extracurriculars, if you know what I mean. u v u

User Image

I just realized that I think I'm waiting on a Takami post before I can make another Midori one. Since Midori would still be towards the rear of the group & is just following along, someone else would notice Raleigh & Nao or anything else their group might happen across way before she would.

lol So he'd probably be like me. Start a diary. Destroy it. Start another diary. Lose it. & so on. Except my diaries are usually dream diaries, since I get a lot of interesting ideas from my dreams. XD

What day do you want?
Also, are you doing anything interesting for Dec 31st (New Year's Eve)?

Shirtless Treasure

The fact that Akari would get a reaction out of Eli would cause her to keep trying, despite the stickers, she'd find it a game to try to dodge them rather than avoid them entirely as she might with Rui who (i assume) wouldn't give a reaction to Akari's behavior aside from a simple glance. (I can just see Akari staring at Rui intensely just waiting for an eye twitch)
If anything Akari would probably find Eli as a strange older brother figure, with no real sexual advances but more of an attack strategy to a non-existent goal. Like a game of sorts, that he sees she's already failed, but she's in denial. But I also see him as one of the few who's seen her reasonable serious side that she often tries to mask with awkward humor. Much like how I think Hikaru would be able to tell there's something more through her Cello practice, Eli would know and understands her boundaries and is somehow able to go through her barricade to comfort her when Takami isn't near.

...just a thought....perhaps i'm getting too deep or into it...it is almost 2:30 am.

And yes! Shigure is awesome! whole reason why i wanted to play the dog and why akari acts the way she does.
whee

ivantill's Sidekick

Normal Human

15,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • OTP 200
hikaru: "... ah, but ..." /sweatdrop

yus~ exactly it.

that would be cute. i think hikaru would be offended if she didn't appear to take his lessons very seriously, but he would definitely try to help her if he heard that she was trying her hardest to learn. it would give them some nice friendship fluff that stops him from getting overly upset with her flirting etc.

hikaru: "..." /still blushing.

much cute. so friendship. wow.

--

ah, that's a good point. he probably wouldn't like it much, but he would be too quiet to actually complain about that, so he'd just take it as it is. they seem like they would get along well in calm atmospheres, not having to talk much to feel at peace with one another's company. they're also both pretty serious, too, so that might have them come to similar conclusions most of the time. he would be thankful about not having her question him all of the time. also hikaru can also be sometimes blunt, though probably less than rui; often he doesn't mean to say it, but instead it's a foot-in-mouth thing which he only thinks about after.

in that case, hikaru and ikuto will get along splendidly XD that is if ikuto doesn't mind hikaru's really reserved and often worry-wart behaviour.

--

nao and saru will probably have a bit of a rivalry then. that said, he might also be fairly protective of her due to his history with naoko, though he'll bully her from time to time in order to hide that. he'll find a lot of humour in her pranks though, as long as they're not directed at him.

LOL ah yes. nao is ... ambitious? >o>
Guys, I don't know when your characters went to so-and-so school sweatdrop But here's a list to start...

30 Rei is born
29 Andrei (17) adopts Rei (1)
oo Eli is born
oo Yamato adopts Eli
28 Hikaru is born
27 Jesse is born?
oo Rui is born
26 Takami is born
24 Eli (5) meets Jesse (?)
23 Akari is born
22 Rei (8 ) finds Takami (4)
oo Andrei (24) adopts Takami (4)
21 Nina is born
19 Minato is born
18 Aimi is born
17 Nao is born
oo Midori is born
13 Aimi's (5) first transformation
12 Yamato is ousted
oo Takami (14) becomes Head
oo Ikuto is born
11 Saru is born
9 Nao's parents pass; Nao (8 ) given to Takami (17)
oo Andrei (37) formally adopts Nao (8 )
oo Nina (12) arrives at estate
7 Akari's (16) mum passes
1 Aimi (17) arrives at estate
Now
User Image

They would have a bit of a rivalry? Because Midori uses her?
Ohhhh, I forgot about Naoko. o.o *Is a terrible person.* That would make sense.

I think I need to reread all the profiles. lol

The timeline looks good to me. I don't really think their school stuff is super important to add to the timeline.

Ella || any day will do~ and I think I'm spending New Year's with my family? pm me

I don't think any of you want Eli to start a dream diary ... //bricked

Bitterly || Oh! Well, not literal stickers, but I can see what you're getting at. u v u As when Nao was suggestive when I first joined as Eli, the boar took "sometimes I like to get dirty" and invited him to mud spas. That type of thing~ if that counts as a reaction for Akari, then they probably would interact more than I initially though.

e u e;; Eli is a non-existent goal. //laughs. It sounds wonderful, I'm sure Eli would settle in that motherly comforting role for Akari easily. I find they may have interesting tension at times as well, since it seems Akari was treated similarly to Rei-rei and attached to Takami much more easily than Eli ever has.

?~ We're in same time zones. I gotchu, I am familiar with the 2:30 AM brain babies. u v u

xD Shigure is great. I love that man.

Yams || So Bippa and I have thought that maybe the "Rui Stare" should be a thing. :u passive yet got that silent kick to it.
          User Image

Gazimama || Damn. That is a beautiful timeline. Like wow, seriously. This is really great to see!

Regardless if we include schooling, Eli was home schooled. I also think that he probably finished rather quickly, mostly before Yama-sama was overthrown.

ivantill's Sidekick

Normal Human

15,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • OTP 200
Gazimon X
Guys, I don't know when your characters went to so-and-so school sweatdrop But here's a list to start...

30 Rei is born
29 Andrei (17) adopts Rei (1)
oo Eli is born
oo Yamato adopts Eli
28 Hikaru is born
27 Jesse is born?
oo Rui is born
26 Takami is born
24 Eli (5) meets Jesse (?)
23 Akari is born
22 Rei (8 ) finds Takami (4)
oo Andrei (24) adopts Takami (4)
21 Nina is born
19 Minato is born
18 Aimi is born
17 Nao is born
oo Midori is born
13 Aimi's (5) first transformation
12 Yamato is ousted
oo Takami (14) becomes Head
oo Ikuto is born
11 Saru is born
9 Nao's parents pass; Nao (8 ) given to Takami (17)
oo Andrei (37) formally adopts Nao (8 )
oo Nao and Midori are enrolled into primary school ( 8 )
oo Nina (12) arrives at estate
7 Akari's (16) mum passes
5 Nao and Midori enter junior high-school (12.)
3 Hikaru (25) arrives at estate
2 Nao and Midori enter high-school (15.)
1 Aimi (17) arrives at estate
Now

This should be right I think, just googled the ages for education in Japan. There are six years of primary school, three years of junior high and three of high school.

Generous Lunatic

Bitterly :: Yeah, I don't think Rui likes Akari very much. XD She might think that Akari's too rude and not very ladylike. That if she only toned down her behavior, Akari would be a nice girl. Rui's so old-fashion. -_-;

Bippa :: I don't think Ikuto would mind Hikaru being a worry-wart. He'd think Hikaru was a nice person for worrying so much.

As for Rui and Nao . . . hmm. He might irritate her, depending on his behavior, but she might also feel some empathy for him because he lost his parents to a car accident, just as she did.
Ikuto probably gets along with him though.

Gazi :: Thanks for the timeline~! If it matters at all, Rui went to a public elementary school until she was nine. After her parents died, her grandmother transferred her to a private girls' school. Ikuto's at a coed private school.

Denu :: Lol Yes! Rui would be the master of such a stare. XD

Shirtless Treasure

@ Bippa: I'm sure she wouldn't have taken it seriously at first, it could have been a recomendation from Takami (if that's ok) for Hikaru to get to know the other cursed zodiac, and to keep Akari busy, so she kind took it as Takami pushing her away and "rebelled" the only way she knew how. Hikaru would refuse to teach her, she would realize that she did enjoy the lessons and would practice anyway, Takami could force another lesson (if that's ok) and Hikaru would think it a waste of time try to leave only to hear Akari play, find it wasn't a waste of time after all, however she missed a couple notes and her cello isn't tuned, and thus starts a strange friendship where they somehow understand each other enough to tolerate and amuse one another....or something....yes?

Akari: LOOK AT HIM BLUSH IT'S SOOOOOO CUTE!

...oh dear...

Akari: I don't mind the Cello story actually, but I have a better way of putting those crafty fingers to use *slips her fingers between Hikaru's to hold his hand...tight*

>.>; ...please behave yourself...

@Gazi: That actually really helps, well done. I think the only thing with the school thing is to know who got home schooled, who got schooled in the main house, and who went to public/private schools off the estate or College. looks like Bippa's on it...

@Deno: are we? ....i'm observant @.@;; but good you understand!
hehe mud spas, so Eli takes everything literally? That's funny because I do that in real life...it makes things interesting and get's my friends really frustrated. Akari kind of does that...but literally in the most sexual view possible.
I can't wait for them to interact now, just to see how their relationship will unfold and what shenanigans and arguments may come out of it, I see it as a bitter old married couple, they fight, but that's how they show their strange love.

@Sakura: And that'd be why Akari would have an issue with Rui, despite that she'd understand her past....Akari would try around Rui, but wouldn't have the patience for it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff