• Battle: Mage 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
Vicious Trinity
gaia_demonduck

cool
Vicious Trinity
gaia_demonduck

How the heck you been, Trin? Would you be up to a duel sometime?
Vicious Trinity
gaia_demonduck
You're not real.
Dodgen
Vicious Trinity
gaia_demonduck
You're not real.

But you are? ninja

Fashionable Fatcat

10,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
ninja
Any of you lurkers got a spare Dark Star I can have?
I suddenly found inspo for a ninja avi, but I guess I must've ditched all my weapon items at some point because I ain't got none no more.
W H O R C E R Y
ninja
Any of you lurkers got a spare Dark Star I can have?
I suddenly found inspo for a ninja avi, but I guess I must've ditched all my weapon items at some point because I ain't got none no more.

Once my Onyx Ninja Band sells, I’ll have over 1T gold. I can certainly purchase you a Dark Star, but on one condition…you have to RP with me first. wink

Fashionable Fatcat

10,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
General Clash Warmaker

Once my Onyx Ninja Band sells, I’ll have over 1T gold. I can certainly purchase you a Dark Star, but on one condition…you have to RP with me first. wink

crying I wish I could. I don't have it in me anymore.
Like, I don't even have the attention span to read the stuff I'mma have to reply to
W H O R C E R Y

crying I wish I could. I don't have it in me anymore.
Like, I don't even have the attention span to read the stuff I'mma have to reply to

Well, you still have the ability to read and make forum posts, right? I’d say the best way to get over that limited attention span is to direct more effort into paying attention to what’s before you. I mean, come on…it’s worth that Dark Star, right? What if the posts were short and concise? ninja

Fashionable Fatcat

10,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
General Clash Warmaker

Well, you still have the ability to read and make forum posts, right? I’d say the best way to get over that limited attention span is to direct more effort into paying attention to what’s before you. I mean, come on…it’s worth that Dark Star, right? What if the posts were short and concise? ninja

There's also the matter of time.
Right now, I'm on Gaia because my job is half field work, half desk work and I just so happen to be lucky enough to be assigned the desk stuff today. That said, I'm rarely on Gaia outside of being at work. I feel like part of why Gaia worked in the past was because I could just spend hours at a time online. Now, not so much.
W H O R C E R Y

There's also the matter of time.
Right now, I'm on Gaia because my job is half field work, half desk work and I just so happen to be lucky enough to be assigned the desk stuff today. That said, I'm rarely on Gaia outside of being at work. I feel like part of why Gaia worked in the past was because I could just spend hours at a time online. Now, not so much.

Well what if you just posted during your desk work time? Even if you only made one post per day, or even every few days, that would suffice.

Fashionable Fatcat

10,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
General Clash Warmaker

Well what if you just posted during your desk work time? Even if you only made one post per day, or even every few days, that would suffice.

I suck at RP fights?
lol I mean, I do. But that's never stopped me before and it's probably not gonna stop you either.
W H O R C E R Y
I suck at RP fights?
lol I mean, I do. But that's never stopped me before and it's probably not gonna stop you either.

That’s the spirit!
You’re your own worst critic. Maybe you’re not as bad as you think you are. Everyone can use some improvement, after all. So? What do you say?

Fashionable Fatcat

10,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
General Clash Warmaker

That’s the spirit!
You’re your own worst critic. Maybe you’re not as bad as you think you are. Everyone can use some improvement, after all. So? What do you say?

I say I've got an hour and a half before my shift ends.
W H O R C E R Y
I say I've got an hour and a half before my shift ends.

Alright. Here is where we will be doing this. If I leave abruptly it’s because I fell asleep, as I have somewhere to be early in the morning. Feel free to leave an opening post, though, and I’ll reply as soon as I get a chance. 3nodding

Fashionable Fatcat

10,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
Made the fatal mistake of reading through some old PMs on one of my alternate accounts.
I actually used to be kinda close to some of you. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces