Welcome to Gaia! ::

nachopower
VaniIIa Tea
nachopower
I guess fake cookies you know those with raisins

Those aren't fake cookies. Those a LIAR cookies. Which are FAR worse. >___>;;
liar cookies are things that look like cookies but are animal food

BEHOLD! LIAR COOKIES! biggrin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

13,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sakura~of the darkness~
Sheepalicious
Sakura~of the darkness~
@Sheep: How do cookies hate you?
@Nacho: Raisins are nasty.

they have milk.
im lactose intolerant.

Ohhhh! I only partially understand that one. I have it but not so bad I can't have lactose in small doses.

i cant even have it in small doses. it sends me straight to the toilet for an hour XD
Sheepalicious
Sakura~of the darkness~
Sheepalicious
Sakura~of the darkness~
@Sheep: How do cookies hate you?
@Nacho: Raisins are nasty.

they have milk.
im lactose intolerant.

Ohhhh! I only partially understand that one. I have it but not so bad I can't have lactose in small doses.

i cant even have it in small doses. it sends me straight to the toilet for an hour XD

The dreaded side effects. Thankfully my side effect is it coming right back up if I had too much.

Questionable Lunatic

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hmmm okay since Saku seems lost as far as what to do w/ Anise, I have 2 scenerio (suggestions).

Scenerio 1: (Farro shows up before they leave the area and Illua is returned to the castle, freeing Rose to do whatever she pleases (interact w/ din, go back to the castle w/ them , etc.)

Scenerio 2: Illua, Anise and Rose leave castle town and go elsewhere (perhaps just outside of castle town or a short distance off) and Farro can meet up w/ them and then take Illua back to the castle.

Either way I see her having to return to the castle but now that there is more activity in the castle, I can still post for her fairly regular.

Questionable Lunatic

This Baby is going to go places:
User Image

Devoted Zealot

nachopower
This Baby is going to go places:
User Image
Should have went with Squirtle... he easily beats both having water and ice attacks available to it xD

Profitable Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Also, yes. Maria is flirting with zelda. This will likely continue. Until she finds out she has been hitting on the princess......at which point she will continue it with honorifics.

Dapper Receiver

Sandy Flipflops
Hmmm okay since Saku seems lost as far as what to do w/ Anise, I have 2 scenerio (suggestions).

Scenerio 1: (Farro shows up before they leave the area and Illua is returned to the castle, freeing Rose to do whatever she pleases (interact w/ din, go back to the castle w/ them , etc.)

Scenerio 2: Illua, Anise and Rose leave castle town and go elsewhere (perhaps just outside of castle town or a short distance off) and Farro can meet up w/ them and then take Illua back to the castle.

Either way I see her having to return to the castle but now that there is more activity in the castle, I can still post for her fairly regular.

Don't feel like you have to go back to the castle, though. It's totally plausible for you group to head towards Hyrule field or something. I was initially thinking about heading back toward the castle after Faro's encounter with everyone, but it seems like it'd be pretty inactive, and I'm worried that will staunch everyone's RP experience. Who knows? Maybe an impromptu trip to Kakariko is in order or we can all work together to move plots I. Ways that we'd like? :3

Also, I'm going to try to get a Cialana post up tonight! I have different reactions for her in my head, but it'll probably be a short post so that Taron can dole out dat sweet B-hood info. cool

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Merzilla
Sandy Flipflops

Don't feel like you have to go back to the castle, though. It's totally plausible for you group to head towards Hyrule field or something. I was initially thinking about heading back toward the castle after Faro's encounter with everyone, but it seems like it'd be pretty inactive, and I'm worried that will staunch everyone's RP experience. Who knows? Maybe an impromptu trip to Kakariko is in order or we can all work together to move plots I. Ways that we'd like? :3

Also, I'm going to try to get a Cialana post up tonight! I have different reactions for her in my head, but it'll probably be a short post so that Taron can dole out dat sweet B-hood info. cool

XDDD you know a trip to kakariko would be funny in my opinion. Most of the fun is going on there anyway but what we all need to figure out is what our short term goals are for our charis so we can get plans into motion. Its early morning in the rp right. They'd probably make it to Kakariko though im not sure if theyd get there and back to the castle before nightfall XDD Though all we really have to work w/ as far as time (and how it passes) goes are the games so XD Ultimately THAT prospect is up to Nacho. :B As for Hiari ill be posting for her because Kratos had a funny post idea :B But shes gonna be already have left w/ Ezra and might be on the way to his place so she could very well have interactions w/ any of the afore mentioned party members in castle town if they devide to go out into the fields. As for Illua, she has an adventurous spirit. It would not surprise me that if she heard the word "Brotherhood" that shed want to see these iledged "criminals to the crown" herself under the guise of Lua the farmers daughter XD.

Profitable Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Sandy Flipflops
Merzilla
Sandy Flipflops

XDDD you know a trip to kakariko would be funny in my opinion. Most of the fun is going on there anyway but what we all need to figure out is what our short term goals are for our charis so we can get plans into motion. Its early morning in the rp right. They'd probably make it to Kakariko though im not sure if theyd get there and back to the castle before nightfall XDD Though all we really have to work w/ as far as time (and how it passes) goes are the games so XD Ultimately THAT prospect is up to Nacho. :B As for Hiari ill be posting for her because Kratos had a funny post idea :B But shes gonna be already have left w/ Ezra and might be on the way to his place so she could very well have interactions w/ any of the afore mentioned party members in castle town if they devide to go out into the fields. As for Illua, she has an adventurous spirit. It would not surprise me that if she heard the word "Brotherhood" that shed want to see these iledged "criminals to the crown" herself under the guise of Lua the farmers daughter XD.
Is the dashing rogue going to have yet another innocent young flower to shamelessly hit on? biggrin

Ice-Cold Rogue

IcarusRed
Sandy Flipflops
Merzilla
Sandy Flipflops

Is the dashing rogue going to have yet another innocent young flower to shamelessly hit on? biggrin
Most likely. And possibly one or two not-so-innocent flowers to go with her.

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Oh gosh poor Illua XD

Profitable Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
I will have you know that Maria is quite the classy flirt. It's shameless nonetheless, but CLASSY!

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
IcarusRed
I will have you know that Maria is quite the classy flirt. It's shameless nonetheless, but CLASSY!

LOL didnt say she wasnt XD :B
Illua would be thrown off by it for sure. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas