Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Zealot

Sandy Flipflops
IcarusRed
Sandy Flipflops
IcarusRed
Sandy Flipflops
IcarusRed
could this be your way of alienated hiari from the knights?

XD Mayyyyyyyyyyyybe >3 Thats the last soulution she will think of atm though.
dawwww is she gonna slope with our little sage of forest to his cabin in the woods?

Mayyyybe >.> XDDDD :B
Good thing she can hold her own when it comes to battle... XDDD She might need that skill.
I meant elope. Autocorrect is a d**k.

For what may I ask? A very angry and blueballed Caius?

Just in general XDD. The world of LoZ is a dangerous place. :B
elope? O_o' xD

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
KratosArion
Sandy Flipflops
IcarusRed
Sandy Flipflops
IcarusRed
dawwww is she gonna slope with our little sage of forest to his cabin in the woods?

Good thing she can hold her own when it comes to battle... XDDD She might need that skill.

elope? O_o' xD

LOL Yes >> jk its more of a yes and no on that one :B Yes they will run away together but of corse we have plans for chaos and character development. No there will not be some instant love at first sight secret marriage. XDD Hiari does hold feelings for Ezra but bare in mind she feels such about the Ezra she grew up with and she does not yet KNOW that this Ezra is that Ezra XDDDD I can sense an adventure, maybe some mild romance, and an awquard period of "YOU LIED TO ME <<" before anything more than a crush might occur XDDD

Questionable Lunatic

Merzilla
nachopower
Merzilla
nachopower
Merzilla
I finally posted! This would have been up last night if the internet hadn't gone out...but better late than never, I suppose. sweatdrop

Lemme know if you guys want any thing added!
poor Lana, feeling guilty when Link's state is technically his fault.

Haha I know. She all wrapped up in her own head right now and she just wants people to think she isn't a basketful of sad. XD

And Link is too young/naive/ cloudcucko lander to notice her feelings

It's really fun to play off of. Because she reads into it too much and he's totally oblivious. XD
Also Link kinda is on the only loves food stage right now

Devoted Zealot

Sandy Flipflops
KratosArion
Sandy Flipflops
IcarusRed
Sandy Flipflops
IcarusRed

elope? O_o' xD

LOL Yes >> jk its more of a yes and no on that one :B Yes they will run away together but of corse we have plans for chaos and character development. No there will not be some instant love at first sight secret marriage. XDD Hiari does hold feelings for Ezra but bare in mind she feels such about the Ezra she grew up with and she does not yet KNOW that this Ezra is that Ezra XDDDD I can sense an adventure, maybe some mild romance, and an awquard period of "YOU LIED TO ME <<" before anything more than a crush might occur XDDD
lol I figured. Anyway that would be even more messed up lol. Telling her who he is AFTER eloping lol

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

13,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Profitable Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
I love how my characters are so disconnected from all of this romance.

I also love how Jack and Addy are completely unaware that by accompanying Lana they are
accompanying the hero of time that they are searching for.

God I'm gonna have a b***h of a time managing subplots later on in the story.

I think I'm going to keep jack and addy disconnected from the brotherhood for now.

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

13,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dapper Receiver

We've got a pretty vibrant cast of characters with a lot of really cool individual plots going on up in here! ^0^

I'm thinking about my next post with Faro. I really want to do more with him. So I might just post with him instead of waiting on Ganondorf... >_>

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

13,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
gaia wants to get rid of tektek

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
KratosArion
Sandy Flipflops
KratosArion
Sandy Flipflops
IcarusRed

elope? O_o' xD

lol I figured. Anyway that would be even more messed up lol. Telling her who he is AFTER eloping lol

LOL Marrital problems would insue XDDDDD lul
Would make for a good comic though :U

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sheepalicious
gaia wants to get rid of tektek

Id be more okay w/ that if they would make a avatar simulator here on gaia owo.

Devoted Zealot

Sandy Flipflops
KratosArion
Sandy Flipflops
KratosArion
Sandy Flipflops
IcarusRed

elope? O_o' xD

I would read it lol

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
KratosArion
Sandy Flipflops
KratosArion
Sandy Flipflops
KratosArion
elope? O_o' xD

I would read it lol

would have some fun dialogue thats for sure XD

Devoted Zealot

Sandy Flipflops
KratosArion
Sandy Flipflops
KratosArion
Sandy Flipflops
KratosArion
elope? O_o' xD

I would read it lol

"so yeah, you remember when I told you I wasn't him? But that I was me? Whale as it happens to turn out. Him is me, or I am them... I love you?"

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
KratosArion
Sandy Flipflops
KratosArion
Sandy Flipflops
KratosArion

I would read it lol

"so yeah, you remember when I told you I wasn't him? But that I was me? Whale as it happens to turn out. Him is me, or I am them... I love you?"

LOL I could see her punching him. Then crying then hugging him then shunning him then finally accepting it XD But NEVER letting him forget that he lied to her.

"Remember that time you lied to me that wasnt nice. Why should I be nice now?"
"Im entitled to my secrets. You sure kept yours"
XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out