Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Lunatic

nachopower
Sephiroth-king Darkness
nachopower
Sephiroth-king Darkness
who did you cosplayed at the con?

my secret cosplay and Mikasa from attack on titan. Will link pics soon once I get my photos
oky! I hope to see those pictures

Questionable Lunatic

Sakura~of the darkness~
I'm going as Myuu for all three days. I still have to make the tail and the little bag that i'm gonna use instead of my usual mini backpack xp
Oh no you weren't able to finish! *hugs*
i'll go as the invisible man, you can blmae comic con for taking away my con money, but I met RDJ, Brian Cranston and tom hiddleston
nachopower
Sakura~of the darkness~
I'm going as Myuu for all three days. I still have to make the tail and the little bag that i'm gonna use instead of my usual mini backpack xp
i'll go as the invisible man, you can blmae comic con for taking away my con money, but I met RDJ, Brian Cranston and tom hiddleston
And I am officially jealous of you right now.

Questionable Lunatic

Sakura~of the darkness~
nachopower
Sakura~of the darkness~
alos i met Stan Lee
nachopower
Sakura~of the darkness~
nachopower
Sakura~of the darkness~
alos i met Stan Lee
My jealousy levels are rising very high.

Questionable Lunatic

Sakura~of the darkness~
nachopower
Sakura~of the darkness~
nachopower
Sakura~of the darkness~
alos i met Stan Lee
and ate a burrito
nachopower
Sakura~of the darkness~
nachopower
Sakura~of the darkness~
nachopower
Sakura~of the darkness~
alos i met Stan Lee
and ate a burrito
XD I'm not jealous about the burrito, but it did make me laugh.

Questionable Lunatic

so what you doin?
Trying to figure out why my mom thinks i'm a ***** magnet. She doesn't want me to take the bus by myself up to the con. I'm also trying to figure out what I want to snack on that might be in the house, you?

Questionable Lunatic

Sakura~of the darkness~
Trying to figure out why my mom thinks i'm a ***** magnet. She doesn't want me to take the bus by myself up to the con. I'm also trying to figure out what I want to snack on that might be in the house, you?
trying to figure out why my dad is putting Christmas lights on the roof
nachopower
Sakura~of the darkness~
I think he has his holidays mixed up.

Questionable Lunatic

Sakura~of the darkness~
nachopower
Sakura~of the darkness~
maybe
nachopower
Sakura~of the darkness~
nachopower
Sakura~of the darkness~
maybe
Or he might just be getting ready for them really really early

Questionable Lunatic

Sakura~of the darkness~
nachopower
Sakura~of the darkness~
nachopower
Sakura~of the darkness~
maybe
illuminaty
nachopower
Sakura~of the darkness~
nachopower
Sakura~of the darkness~
nachopower
Sakura~of the darkness~
maybe
illuminaty
Is it colorful?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers