Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
Fluffin Levi

// Killer

Aww, that's okay. You're actually avoiding all the stress that I've accumulated doing layouts, ehe.
eh...

Right! What did you imagine their first encounter would be like? I was thinking about incorporating that into my post when I'm done cleaning.

I wanted Perseus to be like, some sort of royal in his own kingdom or something. o-o But then another rival dragon thing came and kicked them out, and he fought, but lost, and then he was injured... recovered a bit, tried to fly, landed on a bakery,
and here we are ~

Hmmm well I see some human pics of your post so I have a feeling that he can change into one? If so then maybe there could've been a peace treaty between the Dragon and Thieves kingdom. Hence something like an arranged marrige? No clue that's what I thought.. though maybe if we could mix both yours and my idea together that could be a pretty awesome history. Like him getting kicked out was a whole new thing that just happened. If so their future could probs be like them trying to exile the imposter in the Dragon kingdom.

Lucilium's King

Devout Reveler

Hrmmmm i was gonna have adrogas pray to cyvdes for help and cyvdes ends up sending in adonis to help but im not so sure if thats a solid plan any more since theres someone who could heal Perceus now
idk how to get my shota dragon in there grumble grumble
do we really want another horned white haired stranger coming in curious and upset i think not

Iron Regalia's Pardner

Tactical Gekko

// Freestyle

aw, man. uw u So glad I knew the price would go down. I'm waiting for Lighting Returns to go down, too.
YEEE, $19.99 LET'S GOOOO.
Still haven't finished FF XIII and it's been like, four years already. I should be almost done. emotion_0A0

Ehe. My dad's played all of the mgs games; I just watched. But when I saw mgr coming out, I was instantly in love.
I think it was just because of Raiden
and his sombrero
yesssssss

Aha, I could only get to ep 5 before I couldn't handle Free anymore. My sister loves the show, though.
So that's all I hear.

"FREE SEASON 2!!!"
But what we should all be screaming for is Psycho-pass season 2. KOUGAMIIII-SANNNNNN

I'm so glad I snagged the items I have before they went up to even more ridiculous prices. Last time I checked, ravioli thief went up to 80 mil?! That's crazy!

Do what you wanna do ~ Coin flip.

// Killer

Yee, I had him change into his human this post. HMMM, yeah, we could do something like that. Percy would be just briefly meeting Kiera before, since any marriage hadn't been set yet. And then maybe they were backed off from any non-dragon relations because of their internal conflict. SO THEN. Maybe later, Perseus could say he'll finish the contract with Kiera's kingdom if they help him take his home back. I could have his family be hostages tooooo. omg I love hostage stufffff. emotion_jawdrop

TOTALLY NEW STORY WHOA.

Lucilium's King

Devout Reveler

hhh yeah
tbh i havent gotten into FF very much- my friend keeps tryin to get me into it but ehhhh
the only reason i played the first an second ones was because i had gotten preowned copies that were already beat and i just liked flying the airship around

omg
raiden was what originally got me interested in mg at all- i saw his face and just 'im in love'
i didnt even know anything about him
alSO THAT SOMBRERO SCENE HOLDS A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY SOUL
tbh tho big boss is precious too i just
santa clause.
youre like the first person in the fandom ive talked to about it wowza

i think thats about where i conked out
it wasnt that i got fed up, its that i have a serious vendetta against watching things or something
i just stop watching and never start up again
i either watch one episode every month or the entire thing in one go
i still like gettin updates about it
i kinda hope in season 2 theyll add some queer s**t cause just
bro
cmon
stop playin
give me gays

i think ive heard a little of psycho-pass but nothing comes to mind rn so i cant even remember faces ahahaa
it doesnt come up on my dash vry often

ugh ur lucky. I sell my old avatar to help afford my new one, so i have nothing. the new avi i want is so expensive
so expensive
flynn's booty sucks and tbh ive considered leaving gaia cause everythings just so shitty
the only reason i dont leave is because i havent found a forum where the roleplaying works exactly like gaias, with layouts and everything

yeah ill prolly legit use a coin flip
heads for cyvdes sending adonis, tails for adonis goin off on his own maybe buggin op's char or somethin idek
edit;; got heads on a virtual coin tosser
was too lazy to look for real money :D

Iron Regalia's Pardner

Tactical Gekko

Ooooooo mannnn,
I am so legit ready for FF XV, though. If there's like, anything that gets me so hyped up,
I mean like, oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeeeeeeeeeeeeee

RIIGHHTTT,
When he said he had a perfect disguise, I was already like, "ALRIGHT, WHICH RIDICULOUS - HOLY s**t THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER."
Ahaa yesss

I'm waiting for that turnout in free, too. -u-
It's there, guys.
Come on. Really.

Psycho-pass was merciless and beautiful at the same time. I was literally banshee screaming at the end, and not many shows make me do that, ehe.
The ending though
like, if you don't feel the feels... Dangit father-son moments. Make me cry.

Yeee! I have a coin flip app because of roleplays. 8D

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
Fluffin Levi

// Killer

Yee, I had him change into his human this post. HMMM, yeah, we could do something like that. Percy would be just briefly meeting Kiera before, since any marriage hadn't been set yet. And then maybe they were backed off from any non-dragon relations because of their internal conflict. SO THEN. Maybe later, Perseus could say he'll finish the contract with Kiera's kingdom if they help him take his home back. I could have his family be hostages tooooo. omg I love hostage stufffff. emotion_jawdrop

TOTALLY NEW STORY WHOA.

Sounds like a plan! emotion_kirakira
While they do that maybe Kiera could be a somewhat hostage since he won't return her until they get his kingdom back. With that maybe even then they can work on their relationship? Seeing how they don't know each other that much except from a few heavily guarded meetings.

Playful Lover

Haha, okay. So everyone wants to save Perseus.

Sorry if I'm stepping on any toes. I just hate to be inactive.

Angelic Paladin

Heyhey, I think Imma throw in another character. OvO

He's a demon prince with fire powers. : D He's kind of a jerk though.

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
Omg your fine Misabear.. Kiera might need your gusies help anyway!

Guys we should talk about what kinda relationshonships with each others characters!

Iron Regalia's Pardner

Tactical Gekko

// MisaBear

Yeeee
baby percy, you're being savedddd

Percy: "wut. D: How could they save me? I scorched their cakes!"

// Killer

Aha, we'll see how the relationship goes from here. Since Kiera's the only one he recognizes, he'll be leaning towards her a little more. Just a little bit.

He'll have a hesitant nature now. uw u Especially when it comes to things like, 'help' and 'teamwork'.

// Lady Snez

omggg, I never greeted you. D:
Hallo!
You're really quite
snazzy

omg i'm so lame.
Yayyyy jerks!

Playful Lover

Lady Snezhinka
Heyhey, I think Imma throw in another character. OvO

He's a demon prince with fire powers. : D He's kind of a jerk though.

Who doesn't love a good jerk? Like..... those are my favorite characters.

On the inside, at least.

Playful Lover

Fluffin Levi

Haha, I am not calling a full blown dragon, baby Percy.
That was alllll Killer.

killerjr 144

Ohh, what kind of help?
/curious

Iron Regalia's Pardner

Tactical Gekko

// Misabear

Oh, no,
I call percy a baby. uw u
Even since before this roleplay, aha.

"My baby Percy needs to go on a horrible adventure of life and death! <3 Babyyy"

I only have two characters I consider my babies, aha. Percy is one of them.

Lucilium's King

Devout Reveler

omg
new games have the tendency to do that, dont they?

SAME SAME
my friend showed me a video of that clip before i got into mg at all and i just
'this is him
this will be the man to eternally capture my heart'

i already take rei/nagisa as 100% canon
tho im curious to see if the show will lean more towards haru/rin vibes or haru/mako vibes
tbh i like haru rin and mako as an ot3 but we sure as hell kno polyamorous ships aint happenin for a looong time :'D

omg
i might try to watch it some day- i am a fan of screaming loudly

also hhh snezzy i wish i could make my bae to match ur bae but sadly i only have modern versions OTL

and hhh theres so much happening and like 12 people offering to heal Percy adrogas is pretty much pointless haha whoopsie
idk if thats the case i might pull him away and send him somewhere else actually
idk maybe set him as an opening for other people whore joining in

Angelic Paladin

Fluffin Levi

Ehe~ Hello! : D
OMG
nonono lame is good believe me : D

Also your avatar is amazing oh my god.
I had my avatar as Mikasa at one point. Lemme see if I still have the stuff...

MisaBear

8D Then it's settled. I'll put him in. I just have to color the lineart I drew of him and get a layout >v<;;

Freestyle makes my fab layouts. ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces