Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Shapeshifter

I thought it'd be nice to have an OOC thread seeing as how I'd like to talk to y'all with out posting in the IC thread. If the OP, PirateTimeLord, wants to delete this and make her own next time she signs in I'm totally down with that.

IC

Anxious Shapeshifter

Freestyle Dolphin, I'm all for you introducing your dragon form errr character, sorry. It'd sure give Learia a shock to have two dragons in one village square, lol.

Lucilium's King

Devout Reveler

a dragon party
that'd make three dragons?
we need more
more dragons! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

nah but if i am gonna put them in, i wanna update their layout a bit.
and itll have to happen in the morning because i shouuld have been sleeping 2 hours ago ⊙‿⊙

Widower

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
Here there be dragons.

What timezone are you guys on? o_o

Anxious Shapeshifter

Freestyle Dolphin
a dragon party
that'd make three dragons?
we need more
more dragons! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

nah but if i am gonna put them in, i wanna update their layout a bit.
and itll have to happen in the morning because i shouuld have been sleeping 2 hours ago ⊙‿⊙

I was thinking that I might introduce a dwarf character since there are so many dragons. Although I'd be more tempted to do so if we had an elf.

It will definitely be interesting, having three dragons.
I'm looking forward to it.
Haha, get to bed then!

Snowyfoxs
Here there be dragons.

What timezone are you guys on? o_o

I'm EST, so it's about 1:20 in the morning right now.
Where are you at?

Widower

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
kirpet

Where are you at?

PST for me. 10:23PM atm.

It would be interesting if there was a dwarf along with an elf in the roleplay. All we would left is a hobbit or two..

Anxious Shapeshifter

Snowyfoxs
kirpet

Where are you at?

PST for me. 10:23PM atm.

It would be interesting if there was a dwarf along with an elf in the roleplay. All we would left is a hobbit or two..

I'm actually in the midst of an LOTR (extended edition) marathon for the billionth time. So I'm pretty darn sure that had something to do with my thought process, lol. Although I also enjoy playing as a dwarf. c:

Iron Regalia's Pardner

Tactical Gekko

I'm almost done with Percy's post. oAo
But I want to find a different talking color. Nyehehehe.

I'm at pacific time. I want to go play Metal Gear Rising right now. uw u

Iron Regalia's Pardner

Tactical Gekko

I was going to edit my post, since I saw a handful of things I could have done differently, but my computer crashed. Thankfully, it saved my work, but it became a huge douche, so I just submitted. Egh.
C: sorry i haven't been on for a little bit got course work on the go but im taking a break from it for a while can some one catch me up biggrin please

Lucilium's King

Devout Reveler

good morning world and all who inhabit it
i overslept a bit ahaha
im also on EST though im still used to mountain time so i keep thinking its two hours earlier than it actually is ahahaha

also hhh @Levi: snk and mgr? u have my heart. pls take it

also also @Pirate: im like the worst person to catch you up but basically, my priest was gettn bullied for believing in an obscure hydra god, a cloaked woman came in and tried to help and im like 30% sure shes either the princess of the kingdom or rules a bunch of thieves?? then the dragon mercenary girl came in to help and was gonna bust some a** had another dragon not come falling from the sky, settng a bakery on fire and just generally piss off the masses. everyone congregated there cause
u kno
dragons
did i get everything??? not entirely sure
OH
and a woman riding an armoured bear showed up??? and is also tryin to keep mass hysteria from breakin out
super fun times ahead

and now i go to make my dragon
cause
u kno
dragons

Anxious Shapeshifter

Yeah that pretty much sums it up, lol. Armored bear FTW!
Oh well, there was some gal who pick pocketed a stranger but she hasn't posted in a while so I'm not sure if she's coming back?

I may wait a little while before I post a response to Levi, so as to give PTL (PirateTimeLord is a bit to constantly type up, haha) time to get her character caught up with everything that's been happening.

Also I wondering if perhaps we could set up a profile thread? Where posting is optional. I'd find it helpful for those of us who intend to stay with the rp, just in case we get confused with who has what power/ability/curse/sidekick/etc. It'd be nice to have an all-in-one place that informs the other rp'ers, imo.

PirateTimeLord
kirpet
Yeah that pretty much sums it up, lol. Armored bear FTW!
Oh well, there was some gal who pick pocketed a stranger but she hasn't posted in a while so I'm not sure if she's coming back?

I may wait a little while before I post a response to Levi, so as to give PTL (PirateTimeLord is a bit to constantly type up, haha) time to get her character caught up with everything that's been happening.

Also I wondering if perhaps we could set up a profile thread? Where posting is optional. I'd find it helpful for those of us who intend to stay with the rp, just in case we get confused with who has what power/ability/curse/sidekick/etc. It'd be nice to have an all-in-one place that informs the other rp'ers, imo.

PirateTimeLord

well I've just put my character Christian in the middle of the streets so if anyone wants to interact with him hes open for anyone.

And thanks biggrin and sure we can profiles for those who wanna stay

Character Name:
Powers: (optional)
Bio:
Appearance:

and if you wanna add anything to this I can put it on the front page biggrin

Playful Lover

I might join. Just need to peruse some posts, and see if I am actually interested.

edit: Saw dragons, done deal. Joining.

Lucilium's King

Devout Reveler

well ive got my darling dragon all finished up an ready to roll

but not sure whether i should add to the current marketplace ********, or have him be off on his own
i do kinda wanna see all the dragons together, but theres already so much going on there

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff