Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cheerful Werewolf

Demonic_Werewolf94
Happy Turkey Day everyone! Be fat, thankful, and happy! ^.^ have an awesome day!

And you as well dear biggrin

Cheerful Werewolf

Azurynn

O.o its the all seeing eye!! *runs away*

Versatile Phantom

21,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Kaun_Angelfire
Azurynn

??? Whatcha mean by that?

Cheerful Werewolf

Azurynn
Kaun_Angelfire
Azurynn

Your head has been transformed into a giant eyeball razz

Versatile Phantom

21,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kaun_Angelfire
Azurynn
Kaun_Angelfire
Azurynn

Oh, that. sweatdrop I thought you were talking about Lillith's rather pretentious world view. Yeah, I just got bored, so I picked stuff I've never used.

Cheerful Werewolf

Azurynn
Kaun_Angelfire
Azurynn
Kaun_Angelfire
Azurynn

Oh, that. sweatdrop I thought you were talking about Lillith's rather pretentious world view. Yeah, I just got bored, so I picked stuff I've never used.

No no, just talking about your avatar smile

Oh and sorry for not having posted yet, been busy talking with a friend I have not heard in for a long time and baking ham filled croissants.

Versatile Phantom

21,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kaun_Angelfire
Azurynn
Kaun_Angelfire
Azurynn
Kaun_Angelfire
Azurynn

Oh and sorry for not having posted yet, been busy talking with a friend I have not heard in for a long time and baking ham filled croissants.

nah, you're good. I'm really just trying to avoid being dragooned into helping with Thanksgiving dinner preparations. I'm a terrible cook, but my family never learns...
I actually have to work today... luckily I had about an hour to eat with my family.. so.. not all bad.

I am thankful for this team of writers who have come together to make a wonderful story that has been going for over a year. Happy thanksgiving everyone! biggrin

Cheerful Werewolf

Azurynn
Kaun_Angelfire
Azurynn
Kaun_Angelfire
Azurynn

nah, you're good. I'm really just trying to avoid being dragooned into helping with Thanksgiving dinner preparations. I'm a terrible cook, but my family never learns...

Well you could always chop vegetables and things smile
And hey maybe they are trying to help you become a better cook...?

Cheerful Werewolf

Roskuel
I actually have to work today... luckily I had about an hour to eat with my family.. so.. not all bad.

I am thankful for this team of writers who have come together to make a wonderful story that has been going for over a year. Happy thanksgiving everyone! biggrin

Well at least you got to eat with them, thats nice ^__^

And happy thanksgiving to you too.

Versatile Phantom

21,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kaun_Angelfire
Azurynn
Kaun_Angelfire
Azurynn
Kaun_Angelfire
Azurynn

A nice thought, but I can boil an egg for an hour and get one half raw and the other half burned.

Cheerful Werewolf

Azurynn
Kaun_Angelfire
Azurynn
Kaun_Angelfire
Azurynn

A nice thought, but I can boil an egg for an hour and get one half raw and the other half burned.

Wow, now those are some bad cooking skills :p

Think I will get to bed now though since I am getting tired, will post when I have time to tomorrow, see you around, night night.

Versatile Phantom

21,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kaun_Angelfire
Azurynn
Kaun_Angelfire
Azurynn
Kaun_Angelfire
Azurynn

Wow, now those are some bad cooking skills :p

Think I will get to bed now though since I am getting tired, will post when I have time to tomorrow, see you around, night night.

Sleep well.

Biggest Anubutt

Roskuel

It's good you got some time for your family. I'm at my aunts house right now, and I did something considerably amazing. Somehow, and I don't know how, I beat my mom and my cousin at rummy 500. I've never played the game before, and they had played for years. Then again, it's not that uncommon. I tend to have some pretty good luck. Last year I beat my uncle and two cousins at poker.

I'm also thankful for the people in this RP. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Warming up the turkey in the oven atm. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers