Welcome to Gaia! ::

okay well at one point your spear may happen to get a bit blunt and Suzaku will offer to sharpen/service it for you. call it one of suzaku's few good acts towards keyaku ;D

Man-Hungry Hunter

18,275 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Haha, okay. Yeah, Kuku's pretty stubborn, he'd be grateful but still wary.
Ah, Suzy, how I remember the name well. Although it was from an online game where a damn bird burn your a** in less than a second if you don't stun it. XD

Hilarious Seeker

1,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
People, sorry for the long wait, but the post is now in the works, and by god, I think it will be the biggest post I have ever done RP on Gaia...

Hilarious Seeker

1,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
And it has been done...Anarchy and Chaos, I bring you forth to bring the story forward! twisted
So now would be a good time for people to post about getting attacked?lol I think it would be cool to show off the few airbenders that are left.lol

Hilarious Seeker

1,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
of course, go crazy and show off...not too unrealistically, and keep away from the council chambers for the moment

Man-Hungry Hunter

18,275 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Mine's going to be long since I'm including both of my characters, or at least I think it will be.
Kuku's going to have a challenge when fighting this one. 3nodding
I want to post but I don't want to go ahead and leave Rorrim behind.

Man-Hungry Hunter

18,275 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Part 1 of my post is posted. I'll wait for a couple more posts before part 2 happens. biggrin

Hilarious Seeker

1,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Just thought I'd let you know, we have advanced a few years in technology now....consider millitary tech wise the era of the Boshin war in Japan. Consider the Equalist's to be the Imperial forces of Japan, with the average soldier armed with rifles. The assassin's and saboteurs however, consider them armed the same way the Equalist's are in the Legend of Kora series, armed with shock gloves and batons, as well as using chi blocking and blades. Pistols also make an apperance.

Meanwhile, the Benders would be armed in more like the Shogunate forces. Rifles would be rare, more likely to be no firearms or flintlock muskets instead. Swords and bows would be very common, as well as the wearing of armor, which would hold some use against chi blocking attacks.
Ok, sorry for not posting in a while... Apparently I'm horrible at watching Rps >.<

Acorn, since mine and Lexxi's characters are above ground at the moment, should we run back in? Or since we're still just outside the tunnels, would there be forces working their way in nearby?

Hilarious Seeker

1,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Oh, I thought you guys where underground still...well, the Underground is pretty far down, so Ba Sing Se civilian populace probably has no idea what's happening at this moment. The way the soldiers have gotten down would either have been digging machines that people would have believed was doing construction work, or slave earth bender labour, so the "secret" tunnels around the place would be fine to use.

As for the Underground, the Equalist's already knew where it was...or at least had an idea it was underneath Ba Sing Se, just only now they had the resources and availability to invade. If they fail, the benders could be able to easily take Ba Sing Se and the Equalist's wouldn't be able to do anything for quite some time. Underground isn't the only Bender stronghold, just the most prominent and powerful, there are other places, such as the air temples.

Also, if you need help deciding what weapons to use, this article could help:
http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Weaponry_in_the_World_of_Avatar
O.o Well I think we're above ground anyway... xP

So then, would we have managed to hear any of the scuffle then from above?

Eh, the only one of my characters that uses a weapon is Yulis, who has a sword... Speaking of which, what should I do about him since Angelic is gone?

Hilarious Seeker

1,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Well then, I guess go about as if you are above ground, just make sure the people you're with know you are above ground.

I guess you could hear some people talking about construction projects, and then hear a faint boom that would be the explosions allowing entry to Equalist soldiers.

As for Yulis...I cannot seem to find him on the profile thread? And it's a new day, make it's he went home or something, I have confidence you can figure something out
Yulis was the secret character I made, that you and Moose let me hold off on posting his profile until he reached the underground and met up with Bozun... Tao was supposed to lead him to the underground.

But I figure since it's been this long anyway, I'll just post his profile when I go to make his post.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff