biggrin You put a Sniper in.
We'll put a gun in.
And take him Out.

Dangerous Dabbler

WakefulAcorn
Oriole Lyric

Midwolf Nox

You guys sure know how to help make things interesting, that's for sure

I thought perhaps your good aligned character would like to chase after a living enemy rather then look over a dead body! ^ ^

Hilarious Seeker

1,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Midwolf Nox
WakefulAcorn
Oriole Lyric

Midwolf Nox

I thought perhaps your good aligned character would like to chase after a living enemy rather then look over a dead body! ^ ^

It would be hard to tell who did it or not...technology wise, the world is how it is with Avatar Legend of Korra with weaponry similar to the Boshin War of Japan...a mix of "modern" rifles and muskets, as well as swords and similar weaponry still used...

Dabbler

WakefulAcorn
Midwolf Nox
WakefulAcorn
Oriole Lyric

Midwolf Nox

It would be hard to tell who did it or not...technology wise, the world is how it is with Avatar Legend of Korra with weaponry similar to the Boshin War of Japan...a mix of "modern" rifles and muskets, as well as swords and similar weaponry still used...
I figured as much. its a good element to add int the story. I'll write a post some time this week. Its been a hectic weekend and I need to catch up and recuperate from a few things.

I hope you didn't mind me having Vernin know the origins of the firearm.

Hilarious Seeker

1,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Oriole Lyric
WakefulAcorn
Midwolf Nox
WakefulAcorn
Oriole Lyric

Midwolf Nox

I figured as much. its a good element to add int the story. I'll write a post some time this week. Its been a hectic weekend and I need to catch up and recuperate from a few things.

I hope you didn't mind me having Vernin know the origins of the firearm.

Hell, I don't mind...it adds more character to the story than what I was planning anyhow...

Dangerous Dabbler

WakefulAcorn
Midwolf Nox
WakefulAcorn
Oriole Lyric

Midwolf Nox

Well lets just put a little logical thinking in here.

The first shot was a pebble from Vernin. The second was the real assassin's gun shot. Both came from different spots and even if people didn't see the actual shots, the marks left on the rocks will easily tell them they came from different directions. Plus, one's a pebble that shattered on impact. The other was a bullet.

Next. The next couple of shots after the assassin first attempt was by Vernin. He's not very good with the gun and though he can hit guards who were fairly close in comparison, he probably shot a bit wildly. Inexperience combined with this so called experiences assassin would make anyone think something was a bit off.

Third, there's probably evidence that there were more then one person on the assassin's roof top.

And this is not including witnesses that saw people leaping over buildings or what Calista might say, seeing as she was hanging out with two suspicious, avatar hating men.

But these are just a few things I thought of off the top of my head. It all depends on what your character would do. Lyric and I just presented only one opportunity to head in a certain direction. There's still many other things you can do and we're not trying to force anything.

Hilarious Seeker

1,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Midwolf Nox
WakefulAcorn
Midwolf Nox
WakefulAcorn
Oriole Lyric

Midwolf Nox

The first shot was a pebble from Vernin. The second was the real assassin's gun shot. Both came from different spots and even if people didn't see the actual shots, the marks left on the rocks will easily tell them they came from different directions. Plus, one's a pebble that shattered on impact. The other was a bullet.

Next. The next couple of shots after the assassin first attempt was by Vernin. He's not very good with the gun and though he can hit guards who were fairly close in comparison, he probably shot a bit wildly. Inexperience combined with this so called experiences assassin would make anyone think something was a bit off.

Third, there's probably evidence that there were more then one person on the assassin's roof top.

And this is not including witnesses that saw people leaping over buildings or what Calista might say, seeing as she was hanging out with two suspicious, avatar hating men.

But these are just a few things I thought of off the top of my head. It all depends on what your character would do. Lyric and I just presented only one opportunity to head in a certain direction. There's still many other things you can do and we're not trying to force anything.

At the same time, Bozun is a royal, not a criminal investigator. As for his Guards, they are charged with protecting his and now Autumns lives...I could possibly create a new character to act as a private investigator/photographer that I was thinking about, but Bozun wouldn't be able to understand the small details required

Dangerous Dabbler

WakefulAcorn
Midwolf Nox
WakefulAcorn
Midwolf Nox
WakefulAcorn

At the same time, Bozun is a royal, not a criminal investigator. As for his Guards, they are charged with protecting his and now Autumns lives...I could possibly create a new character to act as a private investigator/photographer that I was thinking about, but Bozun wouldn't be able to understand the small details required

It doesn't have to be Bozun who figures this out. He's at the head of a powerful organization with it's own set of skilled workers, some which might be better suited to the job. Even investigating after the fact might bring up clues.

Ah well... I shouldn't assume too much. Ether way, what's done is done. You do what you feel is best.

Hilarious Seeker

1,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Midwolf Nox
WakefulAcorn
Midwolf Nox
WakefulAcorn
Midwolf Nox
WakefulAcorn

It doesn't have to be Bozun who figures this out. He's at the head of a powerful organization with it's own set of skilled workers, some which might be better suited to the job. Even investigating after the fact might bring up clues.

Ah well... I shouldn't assume too much. Ether way, what's done is done. You do what you feel is best.

Well, I'll wait for others to post stuff before I do anyway

Dabbler

bump to life

Hilarious Seeker

1,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
we need Mischief Moose to do a post

Dabbler

Hilarious Seeker

1,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ok, Mischief Moose has informed she she will post this week after Wednesday...she has been really busy, something I can believe knowing her personally

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff