Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Fox

Surprisingly, I think jackass Vaalence is the most charming. If he actually cared to be. And didn't fake it.

Fluffy Fox

He's learned that to get what he wants, it's usually best to just tell people what they want to hear. Whether he actually does what they want him to or not is a different discussion entirely.
But of course XD

Fluffy Fox

Usually he doesn't. As I said, jackass Vaalence. Lol

Fluffy Fox

Jeez. It's been like at least eight months since I first started planning him I think. G'times.
And look how he has grown!

Fluffy Fox

I'm liking it. He's gotten a tad jaded. I kind of miss using Edan though.
Speaking of Edan, when I was looking up names to use as middle names for characters, I discovered that Edan means "little fire"

Fluffy Fox

There's lots of varieties. It can mean regular fire as well. And a couple other things I can't quite remember.

Wonder what Vaalence stands for. Lol
Not even a name according to the site I use. But by using context clues, its probably a variation of Valentinus which is Latin for "healthy, strong."

Fluffy Fox

Lol. Well, it's supposed to be valence, as in the electron, but Vaalence is spelt how it's pronounced, and pronounced how valence is spelt.
True, but most people would assume its just a variation of what I said xD Hell, Skyris is a made up name, but its basically the combination of Sky, meaning "sky" or "cloud", and Iris, meaning "rainbow", thus basically means "sky rainbow" or "cloud rainbow"

Fluffy Fox

Possibly. I mean, the electron thing just kind of happened after. Valor was the original base I started with.

Making names is weird.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces