Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Fox

It's the OoC. For talking and stuff like that. Go nuts.

Questing Sex Symbol

/takes thread virginity

Fluffy Fox

You scoundrel! ...Did you at least use protection? Don't want to get a virus or anything like that, would we?
ohai Shiva

Fluffy Fox

Well, I got it posted. Will update things that need updates and then open this thing in the morning. Or afternoon, depending on how long I sleep.
*tumbles in* Blown by the wind. Either there's a gale force wind out there or I've suddenly lost so much mass that I'm being blown around.
I would hope its the former.
If it were the latter, I'd say some sort of preternatural effect has been applied on me and I'm not submitting to study. Nope!

So, hey. I'm gunna go steal a Paralix from Subeta and make that into a character. Well, to be more specific, I'm gunna steal the name, most 'cause it looks really a lot like the critter I was drawing before I encountered Subeta and I'm not arguing who came first with anyone.
I'm still contemplating monster flesh edibility and part usability. Also debating making my new character a monster hunter with a very short expected lifespan.

And bipedal. I'm not dealing with another quadrupedal race right now. So bipedal Paralix. Debating between toe-walker and heel-walker right now. Aesthetic-wise 'cause I'm going to ignore all efficiency even though I'm aware of them.
Hah.

meanwhile i have the adorable little girl(Kira), the woodcarver person(Devin), and Allister lol

Fluffy Fox

I'm up. Time for some lazing about, and then important stuff.
I have class in about 7 minutes, so i wont be around for about an hour and a half razz

Fluffy Fox

Das cool. I have a headache anyways. Gotta deal with that first before I do any thinking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff