( on mobile )
going to the beach today.
kill me now.
i'll check-in in here now and then.
and post tonight when i get home. C:

Have fun, dear~! whee

khurch's Husbando

Unholy Friend

I just realized an oversight I made in Kessler's profile. redface Although ghosts have not figured into the RP (I'm a perfectionist), I don't think he would hate them.

He'd probably hate everything supernatural except ghosts, since ghosts are the restless souls of humans, after all.

Might even have a small business on the side.

RIP, LLC
Making eternal deathbeds since a few months ago
DEMONS AND ANGELS WILL BE PROSECUTED IN THE COURT OF MY FIST IN YOUR FACE.

o~o

Kawaii Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Magical Girl 50
My throat hurts so bad. Omg. I'm dying.
BTWS.
I always use my phone to post. I dont have access to computers so Im like a permanent mobile user.

khurch's Husbando

Unholy Friend

XxTheLovelyJxX
BTWS.
I always use my phone to post. I dont have access to computers so Im like a permanent mobile user.

Oh dear, I hope you're okay. :<

That sounds like it'd be tricky with coding the layouts and everything, but you pull it off so well!

Kawaii Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Defender Of Stories
XxTheLovelyJxX
BTWS.

That sounds like it'd be tricky with coding the layouts and everything, but you pull it off so well!

It is.
So ill make layouts and recycle them. The one if been using ive used for three years i believe. From time to time ill make a new one. I have five all together in a program on my phone. It sucks and takes a bi, bit you get used to it.

I think im okay. I just chugged a whole bottle of water. Still sore. I need to quit smoking. :/
@_@ -sneaks in-

Anyone free to rp?

I really feel bad, I dun wanna jump into anyones plots or convos

khurch's Husbando

Unholy Friend

XxTheLovelyJxX
Defender Of Stories
XxTheLovelyJxX
BTWS.

It is.
So ill make layouts and recycle them. The one if been using ive used for three years i believe. From time to time ill make a new one. I have five all together in a program on my phone. It sucks and takes a bi, bit you get used to it.

I think im okay. I just chugged a whole bottle of water. Still sore. I need to quit smoking. :/

Sounds pretty difficult indeed, but the work you put in shows! If you'd ever like a new one but don't want to go through all that trouble again, I'd be happy to code one for you, just to let you know! ^^

Oh dear, that's never easy. But I'm sure you can do it!

khurch's Husbando

Unholy Friend

Once~upon~A~nitemare
@_@ -sneaks in-

Anyone free to rp?

I really feel bad, I dun wanna jump into anyones plots or convos

Feel free to jump in on my characters, I won't be upset~

Put Emilie out there; don't be shy! ^^ I'm sure we'd all be very happy to RP with you!

I'm going to have to leave around 3:00, though. I have company coming. ^^

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Aww... Kessler fell asleep at the table writing. Aw...

Kawaii Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Defender Of Stories
XxTheLovelyJxX
Defender Of Stories
XxTheLovelyJxX
BTWS.

It is.

Sounds pretty difficult indeed, but the work you put in shows! If you'd ever like a new one but don't want to go through all that trouble again, I'd be happy to code one for you, just to let you know! ^^

That would be wonderful! Thank you!

khurch's Husbando

Unholy Friend

XxTheLovelyJxX
Defender Of Stories
XxTheLovelyJxX
Defender Of Stories
XxTheLovelyJxX
BTWS.

It is.

That would be wonderful! Thank you!

Of course! ^^

If you ever need me to code something and/or edit some pictures for you, feel free to give me some details and I'll be happy to make it~

khurch's Husbando

Unholy Friend

darkqueenie

Hehe. whee Kessler be all

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Defender Of Stories
darkqueenie

That's adorable... My parents have company coming over so we're cleaning. I'll be able to post after

khurch's Husbando

Unholy Friend

darkqueenie
Defender Of Stories
darkqueenie

That's adorable... My parents have company coming over so we're cleaning. I'll be able to post after

Sure, dear! Take your time! ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces