Lonely Lover

13,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
XxTheLovelyJxX
I'd love to bring both characters back if thats ok

deal breaker and a demon spot has been open if you would like to take them :3
The human spot is open to, but I was going to let Queen have it if she wants it.

Kawaii Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Hinata_alive chan 101
XxTheLovelyJxX

The human spot is open to, but I was going to let Queen have it if she wants it.

Idk you guys are far in lol

Lonely Lover

13,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
XxTheLovelyJxX
Hinata_alive chan 101
XxTheLovelyJxX

Idk you guys are far in lol

It looks that way, but not really, we only have one contract made and everyone is pretty spread out.

I feel Defender would be able to give a better summary...:<

khurch's Husbando

Unholy Friend

Hinata_alive chan 101
I feel Defender would be able to give a better summary...:<
You called? Lol.

But yes, J, we're really not that far in! So far, the biggest plot device we had was with Salem the human and Belinda the demon. They contracted, and Elodin the deal breaker (you probably remember him!) just recruited them for some vague reason in typical Elodin fashion. > u <

Unfortunately, Belinda's mun has gone inactive, so the contract and Salem are kind of in limbo now. But MissAruka's character Aeris, a deal breaker, was going to hunt them. And Elodin is currently trying to recruit other demons and deal breakers to his side. He just recruited Nobody/Maisie (you probably remember her, too!) to his side, and they're going somewhere right now.

Meanwhile, Mistery is being targeted by a gang she has some messy history with, and Sentinel is trying to help her. Sentinel, for the record, is very injured because he was uncontracted and therefore weak, and he had a fight with Kessler (I don't think you could forget Kessler, lol). So he's in bad shape.

Meanwhile meanwhile, the human Llynally is being targeted for a contract by the demon K. K previously tried to contract with her, but Kessler attacked him to protect Llynally. Kessler was also injured from his fight with Sentinel and K, so he was staying at his apartment while Llynally went grocery shopping. But now that K is targeting Llynally again, he's going to rush to protect her as soon as I get home and can post.

That's pretty much everything going on right now. c: So really no other contracts, and everything is in its initial stages still. You should bring Ari and Aria back!! <33

XxTheLovelyJxX

Kawaii Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I'd definitely love to bring he two characters back but I don't really wanna bring aria back without gallivanting. Maybe I'll make a new character?

khurch's Husbando

Unholy Friend

XxTheLovelyJxX
I'd definitely love to bring he two characters back but I don't really wanna bring aria back without gallivanting. Maybe I'll make a new character?
Oh no, is gallivanting not around? :c

But it'd be cool if you made a new character! ^^

Kawaii Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Defender Of Stories
XxTheLovelyJxX

Oh I dunno haha. I heard that his lady had a baby and haven't heard from him since.

Galavanting

khurch's Husbando

Unholy Friend

XxTheLovelyJxX
Defender Of Stories
XxTheLovelyJxX

Oh I dunno haha. I heard that his lady had a baby and haven't heard from him since.

Galavanting
Ah, that's super exciting for him! > u <

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas