Welcome to Gaia! ::

khurch's Husbando

Unholy Friend

Doozlez
Defender Of Stories
Yeah, I think that's a very understandable reaction to Kessler's, er, enthusiastic behavior. >~>""

en·thu·si·as·tic
adjective
having or showing intense and eager enjoyment, interest, or approval.

Shhhhhh

User Image

Hmmm....
                                        Sounds like the right word
                                        Kessler is showing intense and eager interest in protecting a human from a demon that was never going to harm him stare

I have to wait for Mournful before I know exactly how she'll react.
                                        However a contract will more than likely be made
                                        And Anabelle will more than likely to use her power to try and protect Eurose
                                        User Image

Purrty much~ nailed it, Kessie!

That'll be interesting to watch! biggrin I worry about poor Belle and Eurose having the Dealbreakers after them, although they were obviously doing that anyway. D: At least she'll be more powerful after contracting!

Sparkly Detective

Defender Of Stories

User Image

Yeah
                                        I figured there would be enough action to get my start
                                        I've never been any good with the fighting scenes in an RP
                                        User Image

khurch's Husbando

Unholy Friend

Doozlez
Defender Of Stories

User Image

Yeah
                                        I figured there would be enough action to get my start
                                        I've never been any good with the fighting scenes in an RP
                                        User Image

Don't worry, neither have I! When I post for Kess fighting Zyreal I'm like "OMG I am doing this all wrong anxiety help" Nobody is much more relaxing to play, hehe. She keeps her hands clean unless necessary.
Doozlez
Defender Of Stories
Yeah, I think that's a very understandable reaction to Kessler's, er, enthusiastic behavior. >~>""

en·thu·si·as·tic
adjective

Shhhhhh

User Image

Hmmm....
                                        Kessler is showing intense and eager interest in protecting a human from a demon that was never going to harm him stare

User Image

Which that was khurchs plan anyways to get her to form a contract with somebody. Unfortunatly for Euroe Zyreal was not about to let himself get shot. XD Also don't stress defender I'm usually pretty laid back when it comes to fights as you saw.

Sparkly Detective

Chemical_Dependencies

User Image

Oh good
                                        I don't play action RPs for a reason haha
                                        Other than the fact that I am a super sucker for romance RPs
                                        But I'm not really into to romance movies that much

You know....
                                        When I actually read that stuff rather than thinking it
                                        I realize that I am a bit unusual
                                        User Image

Sparkly Detective

Defender Of Stories

User Image

Yay!
                                        Not alone.
                                        Don't worry,
                                        We can both suck at fighting together
                                        User Image

khurch's Husbando

Unholy Friend

Chemical_Dependencies
Doozlez
Defender Of Stories

en·thu·si·as·tic
adjective

Shhhhhh

User Image

Hmmm....

User Image

Which that was khurchs plan anyways to get her to form a contract with somebody. Unfortunatly for Euroe Zyreal was not about to let himself get shot. XD Also don't stress defender I'm usually pretty laid back when it comes to fights as you saw.

Haha yes, at least I didn't like get into a fight with Satan himself. That would be a fail. Woooo~

khurch's Husbando

Unholy Friend

Doozlez
Defender Of Stories

User Image

Yay!
                                        Not alone.
                                        Don't worry,
                                        We can both suck at fighting together
                                        User Image

Woohoo! biggrin Solidarity!

If our characters ever get into a fight... It will be the most awkward, "how do I do this" fight ever. XD
You might have been better off fighting satan. ;p

khurch's Husbando

Unholy Friend

Chemical_Dependencies
You might have been better off fighting satan. ;p

Don't worry, I have faith in Kessler that he will pick a fight with Satan eventually, hehe. XD

khurch's Husbando

Unholy Friend

The Mournful Optimist
[OOC: Oh... now im shot.]

My dearest apologies to Eurose. ; - ; heart

Premium Gaian

7,375 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Defender Of Stories
The Mournful Optimist

Lol idk it was just godmode.

I left, there was a confrontation with Zyreal(?), and i waited for Anabelle to respond first, but then i came back and now im shot and it was a lot of wtf lol

khurch's Husbando

Unholy Friend

The Mournful Optimist
Defender Of Stories
The Mournful Optimist

Lol idk it was just godmode.

I left, there was a confrontation with Zyreal(?), and i waited for Anabelle to respond first, but then i came back and now im shot and it was a lot of wtf lol

C'est la vie?

Take a nap and wind up getting shot?

Seems pretty normal.

XD

Aged Gaian

Don't worry about it! People get shot all the time.

I hear it's a great way to keep from getting the flu.

Or is that shots...

Sparkly Detective

User Image

Soooo
                                        I'm really good at dragging out drama apparently!

On a side note...
                                        The past couple of response made me realize that gaia is full of people just like me!!
                                        Hooray for fitting in!
                                        Pfft like I care about fitting in! I dance in walmart
                                        User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces