Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm going into the hospital. I'm not dropping from the rp, but my responses might be a little slow. Hospital Internet sucks.
Is it you? And is it serious?

Dangerous Lunatic

Lady Sakura Cross

Hope all is well, sending you prayers.

Sarcastic Daredevil

I don't want to drop out, but between this new job and my inability to muster the inspiration to post between shifts (before work, after work, any day that I don't have off, etc) I feel that I am struggling to keep up to the pace that the group desires.
I often find you're all "waiting on Numrigaaz", and am frustrated by the guilt I feel in holding everyone back.

As I said, I do not want to drop out, but at this point, I feel it to be in the best interest of the group.
Character-wise, it's easy enough for Num to have gotten bored and abandoned the cause, and for Sin to have noped his way out of there (Or, I suppose gotten himself killed, if you must go that route)

Anyways. Please feel better Lady Sakura, and good luck with the role play everyone.
Lady Sakura Cross - Hope all is well. Post when you can. Recovery is more important than an RP.

Numrigraaz- Thank you for the heads up rather than just dropping out without a word.
We've also lost our first new person.
-Literate plot bunny-
Hey. I'm so sorry to do this but I gotta leave the roleplay. Something bad had come up and I need to address it. :< I'm really sorry.

I'll reshuffle profiles and roles later tonight.

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Thanx for the well wishes guys, I will still be posting the doctors have put me on bed rest and a liquid diet for now. Stupid flu anyway, so Ill need something to keep me from going bored out of my mind.

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sooo. Do I just ghost Sin or is something gonna happen or like what? Kind of confused on what to do right now
Good Afternoon All

I know there is much confusion about who posts next and now what to do because someone dropped out. I've just returned to work and it's quite hectic. So, I'm going to address everyone in this post and I won't be able to post in the IC until tonight.

Bloody_Valentine_Good - Yes, post with Gwyn and get him through the trial on his own. We'll come up with something to have happened to Sin.

Survivor Alana - Go ahead and post. Then Lady Sakura Cross and I will continue the three of us through the trial.

Wolfdogboy- I will post with Iyre around 6:00pm EST to move you through the trial.

Once everyone is through we'll move on plot wise.

I've opened up the profile slots on the first page to hopefully re-fill the positions we have lost. I know that Survivor Alana would like the Werewolf leader slot. At this time, if ANYONE wants to change roles, add additional characters, etc, please let me know now.
Happy to see things get back on track. However, not much I can contribute until Rose posts. s
So I shall check back tomorrow.

Dangerous Lunatic

Ill make a post in the A.M.

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
so had Mira, and them become frozen in time?
We've just been on hold waiting for a Malkin post.
Are we all waiting on me, now?

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'm not receiving my notices again, it's Amy one waiting on me? Stupid gaia any way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff