Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

are we waiting for someone to post? .-.
Yes, we are waiting for Numrigraaz. I suspect since today everyone (or mostly everyone) is returning to work, we will see the posting return.

Dangerous Lunatic

Ah okay, thank you for the update!
Survivor Alana
Lady Sakura Cross
Today I'm going to send you both down at the same time rather than going with the original two at a time. That way we can get through this portion of the plot.

Then we're going to move on.

Bloody Valentine Goodness
Numrigraaz
iTransformers

Dangerous Lunatic

4LDangerRanger

Ill have a post up later today, probably around noon-ish

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello. biggrin I'm new here. I'd decided to join the fun as a human changed into black dragon. Although I think I have some catching up to do.

Dangerous Lunatic

-Literate plot bunny-

welcome!
Two new people today. -Literate plot bunny- bringing in a dragon character and Wolfdogboy bringing in a werewolf character.
Yes, as Danger said, I will be bringing some wolfishness into this Rp, as you may guess from my name, I am well-suited to the task, and I think I'll do just fine!
Would be nice to know where I am supposed to start, though. I assume it's the Changing Grounds.

Dangerous Lunatic

4LDangerRanger

I have work today and wont get home until one or two in the morning. So I'll be able to make a post when I get back (might be too tired XP ) or the tomorrow afternoon/evening. Hope that's okay!
No problem. I"m sure everyone will be at parties/gatherings tonight.

Dangerous Lunatic

4LDangerRanger

I was gonna make a post, but I think I should wait for plot bunny to make a response post before I did.
Makes sense. Zach has a lot of greetings to reply to at the least.
That's fine. I'm on mobile right now, and posts don't usually format right. So I will wait til tomorrow to post.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff