Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Friendly Gaian

User Image

Yes, yes! I am looking for a partner in which will RP with me in some wonderful literate plot goodness of either Yuugiou or Yuugiou Genex! ^__^ I hope my pleas will not be ignored..

I am looking for a one-on-one role playing partner, where we both could RP togehter with one character or more each. It is too much for me to have a whole group RPing at once and nobody is on that you need on to RP at a certain time. So it's best for me to have a partner one-on-one.

Now, I shall break this thread down in little sections with what characters I RP as and what not. Please do not post until I am finished!

~* Index *~

arrow Post 0 - Opening Post -> You are here
arrow Post 1 - Just a bit of info on moi
arrow Post 2 - Role Playing Rules
arrow Post 3 - My Role Playing Samples
arrow Post 4 - Genres
arrow Post 5 - Couples: Hetero, Shounen-ai, Shoujo-ai
arrow Post 6 - Role Playing Plots/Ideas
arrow Post 7 - No No!
arrow Post 8 - Who I want you to play
arrow Post 9 - Posting lengths
arrow Post 10 - Open

Friendly Gaian

User Image.__Post 1: About moi

Hello, I am Wormmon as you can already tell. You can call me Wormmy or Wormie for short. A lot of my friends do! I guess that’s how it started… ^^;

I’m seventeen years of age and going to be a senior in high school begging September 1st, 2007. I enjoy many animes and mangas and have the reputation of a nice and shy person in real life. On the Internet I guess I’m more of an out-going and speak your mind type of person. Be warned, I can be a pervert at times. I am accepting and will role playing both female and male roles in role-plays. Most of the times, you will find me taking the male role, but I will do female roles. So far I have role played romance based RPs (Shounen-ai, Hetero, and Shoujo-ai) and do not mind at all if to try a new genre.

I like to believe that I am a literate role-player, but I will admit that I am more likely to be a semi-literate. My posts range anywhere from one paragraph (your normal 5 or more sentences) to about four paragraphs, depending on what is going on at that moment in the role-play or what my mood is in real life. If I feel crappy-ish, my posts might be small and pushing to at least a one paragraph, but other then that, I find myself posting at least three-four paragraphs.

Friendly Gaian

User Image.__Post 2: Role Playing Rules

If you wish to role-play with me, then please follow these rules below:

1. At least be semi-literate. No chat speaking, No * *’s for actions, and no one-liners.
2. Have an open mind.
3. Try to keep the RPs PG-13.
4. Please be accepting with romance in RPs. I enjoy having romance included in my RPs.
5. Try to post once a week at the least.
6. If you have to leave for some reason like to go on vacation or what have you and you’ll be out of town for over a week then PM me and let me know so I don’t think you just gave up and lost interest in the RP.
7. I am not a great duelist. So I would rather have little to no dueling in the RP.
8. Don't be afraid to ask me questions or anything like that.
9. I'm always open to suggestions, so if you see a pairing or a genre that I don't have listed, feel free to ask if I do it or not. I like to try new things.
10. Be okay with RPing in a Private Thread. I don't like RPing on any instant messenger.
11. If you're interested in RPing with me, then you can either PM me or post in here.
12. OC Characters are allowed. We each can have up to three OC characters in a RP if you wish to.
13. The final and most important rule: Have fun! ^_^

Friendly Gaian

.__Post 3: My Role Playing Samples

Female characters:
Anzu Mazaki
Shizuka Katsuya
Asuka Tenjouin

User Image
Wormmon as Shizuka
The brunette female looked about, panicking as is she was about to be attacked at any moment. She didn’t like the feeling of this. She was lost and alone in a weird looking shadowy place. She didn’t know much about the Shadow Realm, but by the looks of the place she was in, she was guessing she was in it. How was she going to get out of this place?

“Big brother? Honda? Otogi? Anybody!”

Only silence replied to her. Her body began to shake in horror. Not only was she scared for her own sake, but also for everyone else. She didn’t know where they were or if any of them were safe or not. She hoped to the gods that they were alight. Please be safe everyone… Was her only though before a noise caught her attention.

User Image
Wormmon as Anzu
Anzu smiled sweetly at Yuugi, hoping she’d be able to cheer the young duelist any. Her heart nearly skipped a beat when she earned a soft smile from him. Sure it was only a small smile, but that meant so much to her. Yuugi was her best friend since the beginning of their childhood and she wasn’t going to leave him alone now. Not ever. She cared for him like he was her own flesh and blood.

“I know how much you miss him Yuugi, I do too. Please don’t cause yourself to be depressed. I’m sure the Pharaoh wouldn’t like that.”

She didn’t know if mentioning the Pharaoh would be a good idea with trying to calm little Yuugi down. She wanted to help him, not cause a whole new set of problems or what have you. She sighed in relief when Yuugi continued to smile at her. She must’ve done something right then if she was earning these smiles that the rest of the group couldn’t get out of Yuugi.

User Image
Wormmon as Asuka
The dirty blonde sighed softly as she walked down a random hallway in the Academy she went to. People were talking about Shou and Juudai's relationship and the big event that just happened between the two. Shou almost got killed by his depression and Juudai helped him pull through. She was glad that her friends were both okay after what had happened to them. Very glad.

Asuka turned a corner, letting her gaze fix on the moving floor before her. Her feet were just guiding her to anywhere they seemed to go. She wasn't paying too much attention. She had a lot of thoughts on her mind. Mostly about what had previously happened. She didn't even notice that she was about to bump into someone until she felt herself falling backwards, landing on her butt.

Male characters:
Ryou Bakura
Yami Yuugi/Atemu
Yuugi Mutou
Mokuba Kaiba
Daichi Misawa
Shou Marufuji

User Image
Wormmon as Shou
The warming sun gave off its beautiful glow and caressed across a certain small bluenette's form. The boy was wearing a Ra yellow blazer over his figure. The boy let out a soft sigh as he kept to himself during his little walk down a dirt road path towards the Academy.

I feel sorta sick.. maybe it was those grilled cheese sandwhiches Maede made me eat last night.

The boy had gone to see two of his friends, Juudai and Maede the previous night and had dinner with them just like the old times when he, Shou Marufuji use to be a Slifer red before he became a Ra Yellow.

Shou had been so into thought that he hadn't noticed he was just about at the doors to the Academy until he bumped into them and fell back onto his bottom. "Eep!"

The bluenette gathered himself up and stood, shaking the dirt that had gotten onto his blazer. Crud.. and I just got this suit cleaned too.

Shou reached out to grab the handle of one of the doors and pulled, opening the door. He'd worry about his slightly dirty uniform later. As the smaller teen made his way through a few hallways, he could hear familiar voices, floating in the air.

User Image
Wormmon as Yuugi
The tri-coloured hair teen glanced up at Anzu. He gave her a soft smile. How lucky he was to have such a close friend. The girl seemed to be the only one of his friends that could get him to smile. Anzu was always there for him ever since they met as children.

“Thanks, Anzu. You’re the best.”

The teen gave his friend a hug, one that was filled with much gratefulness. He wished Anzu would never leave his life so if he ever needed help, she’s be there to guide him now that he was gone.

Atemu…

It pained him to think of him, but he wasn’t going to just forget the Pharaoh. He will always remember him. It was just going to take some time for the pain to leave.

User Image
Wormmon as Mokuba
The smaller boy blinked softly, letting the information sink into his mind. Seto was gone? Why? What happened to him? There was no note from him or any signs from him that would make the boy believe his older brother was leaving for who knows why! Then it dawned on him. Maybe it had something to do with Jounouchi! Yes, maybe Jounouchi knew.

The boy raced down the hallways of Kaiba Corp. He was going to go to Jounouchi’s apartment and see if he could get any answers out of him or his sister. Last he knew, he and Shizuka were close as siblings, so maybe if Jou wasn’t home, Shizuka was and she might be able to help him.

User Image
Wormmon as Atemu
The Pharaoh frowned down at the fallen form of his hikari. Yuugi was crying while hosting himself up on his hands and knees. It pained Yami to see him like that. But both of them knew what was happening. Yami slowly took steps over to the fallen teen and when he reached him, he bent down on one knee and placed his hands gently on Yuugi’s shoulders.

“Aibou… please stand up. I wish not to see you like this, little one. I want to see you stand up with your head up high. You dueled like a true champion, Yuugi. I am proud of you. I am grateful that I met you Yuugi.”

Yami helped the young teen up to his feet, while rubbing his thumb at Yuugi’s cheeks to wipe his tears away that were still falling. "Please partner, do not cry. It makes me sad when you do."

User Image
Wormmon as Ryou
Ryou twitched softly in his bed, awakening as the morning sun hit and caressed the albino's face. The glow from the sun was perfectly warm, not too hot for the teen. Ryou let out a soft yawn from between his lips and sat up, stretching his arms up above his head. He had a very peaceful sleep, one that he hadn't had in a while. It must've been the fact that his darker half, known as Bakura, was gone. Back to the afterlife in Egypt where he belonged. No more haunting nightmares and waking up screaming, scared nearly to death. Ryou smiled softly, pushing his bed sheets off from his form and let his legs swing over the edge of his bed. His feet softly touched the floor and he stood. The albino had on his normal pajamas that he always wore. They were dark violet. The teen's favorite colour.

Five minutes or so later, the teen was dressed and making his way through his apartment to get to his kitchen to start his morning with a welcoming cup of tea. His father was a heavy drinker for coffee since he would at times, while at home, stay up late and work on a new project he signed himself up for. Ryou didn't like the smell nor taste of coffee and settled for tea.

So the boy now had a kettle of tea boiling on the stove. He waited patiently at the kitchen's small table in the middle of the room. He gazed at the cover of a magazine about art cultures. Obviously his father purchased it and forgot to take it with him on his trip he was now on. Ryou thought if he should mail it to him or not. I'm sure his father would like to read something to relax him when he got the chance.

The kettle's roar pulled Ryou out of his thoughts and he got up, going over to the stove to move the kettle of tea and to turn off the stove. The albino soon grabbed himself a cup and poured his fair share of tea into the cup. He went and got himself the milk he needed from the fridge to finish up his drink. Soon, the teen stood there, sipping from his mug, thinking to himself again.

I wonder how Yuugi-kun and everyone else is doing.. I hope they aren't taking the Pharaoh's departure hard.

User Image
Wormmon as Daichi
Daichi sighed softly, rolling onto his back. He had a lot on his mind it seemed recently and it wasn't all about Duel Monsters and trying to figure out a new form of game plans to defeat any more of his future opponents in dueling. Something else was tickling his brain.

Jun...

The Ra student instantly blushed when a image of the 'all high and mighty' acting Obelisk Blue came into his mind. Why was he thinkinf of him? Why Jun? Of all people at this Academy, why Jun? he could've been thinking about Asuka, or Shou, or any of the other nice girls and guys at the school but no.. he was thinking of the tough acting boy, Jun.

Daichi rubbed at his cheeks in hope to make his blush go away in case anyone were to come in to talk to him. He didn't want them to see him like this.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wormmon as Shou, Ryou, & Yuugi as group
Ryou studied the young blunette before him. The poor boy looked beaten and cold. And of course, scared of him and his friend. His body langauge gave most of it away with the amount of shivering he was giving off. Why is he alone? Doesn't he have a home? The albino glanced over at his friend who had now knelt down beside the poor shaking boy.

"Hey.. it's okay. Ryou and I aren't going to hurt you. You can trust us." Yuugi placed a gentle hand on the bluenette's shoulder, feeling his shaking decrease somewhat. He smiled. He was glad the boy was going to trust them. "I promise we will take care of you if you let us."

Shou was shaking. Badly. He felt very ill and if he didn't get any help.. No! He didn't want to think of such thoughts. He wasn't going to die. He wanted to be with Juudai again. If only he knew where he was...

The boy tensed up when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He knew it was one of the two boys that were standing before him. He didn't dare to look up from his position. He kept his head buried in his knees, with his arms wrapped around them to hold them up. He listened to the boy who obviously wasn't the one as 'Ryou' as he spoke. His voice sounded familiar for some reason. Had he heard it before? Maybe he knew who he was...

Slowly he lifted his head up to glance up at both teens, but mostly the one that sounded so familiar to him. Gray coloured orbs doubled in size when he realized who it was kneeling beside him.

M-Mutou Yuugi!? The famous King of Games who inspired me to become a duelist!

Yuugi blinked as Shou seemed to gasp and gawk at him. What's wrong with him? "Hey, are you okay?"

"Come on, Yuugi. We have to get him out of the rain." Ryou stated, brushing back a few wet locks that had fallen in his face. Not only did the rain annoy him, but he wanted to get this boy out of it to avoid higher risks of getting worse in his illness.

Friendly Gaian

User Image.__Post 4: Genres

Italic highlighted for favorite genres.

arrow Romane - *note: I do not enjoy 'love at first sight'. It makes it too short in the RPs. I like it to be dragged out for a good decent while, also putting in some conflicts along the way.
arrow Angst
arrow Horror
arrow Ancient Egypt (Right before or during the reign of Pharaoh Atemu)
arrow Master and Slave
arrow Arranged Marriage
arrow Vampire and Human Hunters
arrow Pirates
arrow Time Travel
arrow Victim and Kidnapper
arrow Present/Future
arrow Action/Adventure
arrow Fluffy love
arrow Humor
arrow Drama
arrow Mystery
arrow Parody
arrow Supernatural
arrow Tragedy
arrow Sci-Fi
arrow Fantasy
arrow Spiritual
arrow Suspence
arrow Demon and Angel

Friendly Gaian

User Image.__Post 5: Couples (Shounen-ai/Het/Shoujo-ai)

As I've said above for some time now, I really enjoy romance in my RPs, with these three catagories. I'm not too huge on Shoujo-ai though, but if someone wishes to try it out in an RP, I will accept it. whee Other then that, I do mostly Hetero and Shounen-ai.

*note: characters that are underlined will be the one I will be playing as. If both are underlined, then that means I will play as either one.

Yuugi x Atemu
Yuugi x Anzu
Ryou x Bakura
Ryou x Malik
Rebecca x Mokuba
Shizuka x Ryou
Anzu x Ryou
Juudai x Shou
Jun x Daichi
Asuka x Jun
Ryo x Asuka
Shizuka x Seto
Mokuba x Rebecca

Mostly these are my favorite pairings, but if you wish to do another one that isn't listed here, be free to tell me!

UPDATE: My current Slash obsessions--
Puzzleshipping
Puffshipping
Blindshipping
Tabloidshipping
Angstshipping
Chibishipping
Euroshipping
Antagoshipping
Casteshipping
Dangershipping
Heartshipping
Intentshipping
Kleptoshipping
Psychoshipping
Rivalshipping
Sweetshipping
Tendershipping
Thiefshipping
Bronzeshipping
Fragileshipping

So if you're a fan of any of these shippings, then let me know. We can put the pairing in an RP we're doing or we could come up with a whole new RP and do that. =) I don't mind.

Friendly Gaian

.__Post 6: Role Playing Plots/Ideas
User Image

*note: 4 has been started with Hypno and I! 9 has been started by Kipcha and I! 3 has been started by A.C. and I! 5 will be started by Ohkami and myself in September. 7 taken.

1. Lost in time - Yuugiou & Genex
Time Period: Present/Future
Genre(s): Romance, Shounen-ai, & Time Travel
Summary: Yuugi and the original gang of Yuugiou are having a normal day in Domino City, Yuugi comes across an interesting looking box. Little does he know it's a box containing an item that will travel his best friends and himself into the future where they will meet the future duelists on Academy Island!

2. Christmas love - Yuugiou Genex
Time Period: Future
Genre(s): Shounen-ai, Romance, Fluffy love
Summary: It's Christmas time and Juudai wants to give something special to Shou, including his love for the bluenette. Shou wants to do the same thing for Juudai. Neither boy knows about their love for the other, nor their plans.

3. Run away - Yuugiou Genex
Time Period: Future
Genre(s): Shounen-ai, Drama, Angst
Summary: Shou has always been ignored and hurt in his past. Now during the present - his friends beging to ignore him over Juudai. Juudai always gets the attention. What's worse, Juudai is Shou's crush and even he doesn't speak to him anymore! Now Shou has had enough and wants to just make it all go away. To do that, he feels he must leave Duel Academy. Unknown to Shou, Juudai actually cares the same way Shou cares for Juudai. But now Juudai must go off to find the bluenette along with the others.

4. Vampires - Yuugiou
Time Period: Present day/Modern world
Genre(s): Vampires, Shounen-ai
Summary: A life with modern day hunters and century old vampires. What will happen when the King Vampire declares to destroy the world and the hunters meet a group of vampires with look alikes?

5. Blossmed Love
Time Period: Present Day of Yuugiou cast
Genre(s): Romance, Drama
Summary: Yuugi is a female in this story. Atemu is male. Yuugi Mutou comes to live in Domino, Japan with her grandfather after her parent's death. Atemu who is also known as Yami, works and lives with Yuugi's grandfather in his Game Shop. The two meet at the airport and things get a little tense along the way. Will the two stay at each other forever or will something between them blossom?

6. Lost in Time, Story 2
Time Period: Present/Future
Genre(s): Shounen-ai, Drama, Time Travel
Summary: This is a switch around with the first plot of Lost in Time. ( I will be playing as Yuugi, Jou, Ryou, Shou, Anzu, Asuka, Shizuka, and Daichi unless the partner would rather play him with everyone else. )Everything is fine with the gang at Duel Academy. Then one day, a strange turn of events happens. Somehow, Shou ends up missing and goes into time, going back into the past of Yuugi and co. Juudai and the others are out to find him, not realizing he is in the past, until they are sent off into the past to find them by a strange lady. Now, Juudai wants nothing more but to be reunited with his lover and to go back home with everyone safely.

7. To Fix A Broken and Cold Heart
Time Period: AE World
Genre(s): Shounen-ai, Ancient Egypt, Slave/Master
Summary: Thief King Bakura is a cold hearted man, wanting nothing but sweet revenge on the Pharaoh. Even if Atemu had nothing to do with his father's plans with killing the Thief's village when he was a child, he still wants to take it out on the son of the dead Pharoah. Along his evil planning, he stumbles upon a poor town boy, Ryou. Amazingly they look alike and he takes the boy in as his own personal slave. Soon, Bakura starts to develop love towards Ryou, but denys it, until he finds out Ryou has developed feelings somehow for the Thief King.

8. Misunderstood
Time Period: Present
Genre(s): Shounen-ai, Drama
Summary: Yuugi and Yami are friends - great friends, but after one tiny little misunderstanding, Jou and Anzu tell the whole high school they're a couple! So now its payback time...but will Yami and Yuugi discover romance on the way?

9. Cheater
Genre(s): Shounen-ai, Angst, Drama
Summary: Ryou and Maliku are lovers. They have been for almost three months now. Bakura and Mariku dislike of their hikaris being together and so, they hatch a plan to get them to hate each other. When Ryou goes over to Maliku's apartment, he catches what he thinks is Maliku and Mariku kissing. Now, Maliku goes to tell Ryou the truth, finding what he believes Ryou and Bakura are about to get 'cozy' under the covers. And the yami's plan has worked. But when time passes, they feel guilty for their hikari's depression that over comes them and then, plan to get the two back together.

10. Domino Murder
Genre(s): Drama, Angst
Summary: In Domino, a series of random killing has been going on almost every other night. People are in a state of panic, and usually no one leaves there homes without at least one other person. Seto Kaiba, the CEO of Kaiba Corp. didn't really pay much attention to these killings, until his brother Mokuba was found dead in an ally way. The only thing keeping the brunett from taring the twon apart, was his boyfriend Jounouchi. Elsewhile, Yami and all the other spitits have their own bodies. And as the Pharaoh and Yugi came home from shopping late, they found their grandfather dead in the kitchen. Malik, along with Marik, had - on the same night that Mokuba and Grandpa was killed - went to find Ishizu at her museum dead, in the lobby. What is the connection?! Now, it is said, that the murderer is going after Seto Kaiba, and Yugi Mouto. Some people think it is because of their rank as duelists. Will they be able to avoid this maniac, or will there be two more deaths in Domino?..

Friendly Gaian

.__Post 7: No No!
User Image

Things I will not do in Role Plays!

arrow No Made Up Characters in Role Plays
arrow Yami x Seto couplings
arrow Anzu x Yami couplings
arrow Shou x Asuka couplings
arrow Shou x Chazz couplings
arrow Juudai x Asuka couplings
arrow Hardcore sex scenes/lemons (I wouldn't mind it, but to not get banned by breaking the ToS of Gaia, let's not do so.)
arrow Role Play through AIM/Yahoo/MSN

Friendly Gaian

User Image.__Post 8: Who I want you to play

Seto Kaiba <- I can RP as him, but I rather you play him, but if I must RP as him, I wouldn't mind at all.
Honda Hiroto
Rebecca Hopkins
Yami no Bakura/Thief King
Jounouchi Katsuya <- Same with the issue of Seto.
Maliku Ishtar <- Same with the issue of Seto and Jou.
Yami Mariku
Isis Ishtar <- Same as Seto issue
Rishid Ishtar <- Same as Seto issue
Otogi Ryuji
Jun Manjoume
Juudai Yuuki
Hayato Maeda
Ryo Marufuji
Mai Kujaku

ALSO!If you wish to join an RP with me, send me one example of your RPing post skills. Please! sweatdrop

Friendly Gaian

User Image.__Post 9: Posting lengths

Here are examples of how short-long a post has to be to work.

So you can do a short one or a long one or anything in between these examples below.

Kai Kazuma v.2
There was a boy walking down the halls as he noticed that people were just running through his as if he was a ghost. Many people just wave at him since he wasn't all that popular, but because he was friends with the King of Games. The boy just started to wave back and noticed that Anzu was standing there waiting for someone. The boy started to run from behind her and soon his hands covered her vision as he started to speak a bit. " Guess who?" He started to laugh a bit.

the boy soon realized that Anzu might be scared it might be someone else since he figured many people would try and hurt her. Akira was really overprotective with Anzu and Rini because they were his best friends. There was no way he was going to let anything happen to them so he whispered something else so she knows that it's him.

" No Worries ne? "

Thank you, Kai for using your post for the short post. ^^

Below is my long post style.

Wormmon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.::.
[ It makes me sad to know. . ]

Ryou watched Bakura go off after patting his head, studying his form as he made his way over to the stand he pointed out before with the jewelry. With Bakura no longer at his side, he suddenly felt the bit of nervous-ness that once went away come back. He licked his lips before letting his eyes avert over to the stand that held the fruit. The fat man was still not paying too much attention to his stand. To Ryou, he looked like he could fall asleep at any moment. Ryou swallowed the lump in his throat before he began his way over to the stand, his eyes fixed on the fruit that laid out on one side of the stand. Ryou was glad the fat man's gaze was targeted away from him. It would be easy. A snap. Then he could move along, pretend he had done no wrong.

But the boy found himself just standing there, hesitating. His hand wouldn't could come out to take the fruit that laid helplessly before him. He bit his lower lip, angered at himself for doing this. Bakura would be furious at him for running away from this. He had to do it. It was just mere fruit, he told himself. Nobody would get hurt. This man obviously didn't care as Bakura explained to him before. Just take it. . just take it. . just take it and move on!

Ryou blinked as he found himself stuffing several fruits of any kind laid out on the table, stuffing them into the pockets of his outfit. Once he figured he took enough, enough to not be noticeable that any were stolen - at least long enough for Bakura and Ryou to be gone - he bowed his head like he held no interest in the stand, walking away from it.

Ryou had done it. He stole from that man's stand. And as odd as it even sound to him, it felt comforting. His gut was telling him if he could steal mere fruit, then maybe he could steal something else. Bakura would be proud of him and that could earn himself closer to being freed, back to his home. Ryou really wanted to go home. Ryou didn't care anymore if he had to steal, he wanted to prove his keep to Bakura. He frowned and shook his head.

Why am I proud of doing this? It didn't really make full sense to him. He was never proud to steal. No matter what cause of reason. He should be mentaly punishing himself for doing such a sin, not patting himself on the back.

He put it aside for now. At the moment he couldn't let emotions get in the way. He had to stay calm or he and Bakura would get caught. Mocha eyes scanned the marketplace as Ryou searched for anything else he could get his hands on.

Bread.

His eyes were resting on the stand with bread piled on the counters. This time it was a skinny man who worked behind the stand. And he looked rather busy. Cutting up more bread for the costumers who demanded only slices. Perfect. With the small pockets Ryou had and the limited amount of space left, Ryou could sneak away with what he could get. Liking that decision, Ryou made his way over to his next destination.

Grunting, the man placed several loafs of bread and more slices on the stand before turning to tend to more. Good. Ryou hadn't reached the stand yet and while he was starting with fresh, he'd be distracted for awhile. Ryou had studied him before making his way over. With convinced mocha brown eyes, Ryou's hands reached out again like they did with the fruit and he picked up as many as he figured he could carry, placing them inside his pockets. Again, with what he believed was enough, he turned and left as calmly yet quickly as he could without rising any suspicion.

[[ ZOMG, Super Special Awesome Post! My new avi gives me super RPing skills!! XD ]]

[ That I will never be yours. ]
.::.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Gaian

~* This thread is now.. OPEN! *~

Wheezing Genius

Me. domokun

But I haven't even seen GX yet so I can't do that.

Sorreh.

But a Ryou and Malik one would be fun. domokun

Fanatical Bibliophile

Not sure, I haven't really role-played any animes, I'll think about it.
*raises hand* i'll do it! i'm always up for an rp! yay!

EDIT: we had to choose characters? oopsie. quess i shall be judai then

Distinct Lunatic

Hmm... Interesting.... Count me applied, for Seto and Joey.

Edit: Err... I mean the characters not the pairing if that sounded what it was like. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff