Welcome to Gaia! ::

Winner

A Walking Bucket
Yes. There is a reason why he is considered one of the strongest monsters. He's perfect until you meet the fire tanks and fights become more sustain, but that's not going to happen for a while.

Thanks.
I would also keep 200 crystals on stand-by in case they release a good event that could be better with double EXP or such, though.

He carried me straight from sub 1,200 to 1,400 like a #boss. This guy is a beast. ♥
That's probably not going to happen until Conqueror. Right now, I'm just ******** with Rina and Ramagod. Arnold is a counter to both.

Ooh. True that. I don't need mana right away anyway. Just speculations and theory crafting.

Great time for me to get a natural 5*, yo RNGesus.
Lushen can solo through water heavy Hell modes. You are welcome.

I want Arnold...I have 3 6* HP% violent runes and a slot one 6* violent for him...He just won't answer my summons. He is the definition of my battle strategy: a self-sustaining tank with solid damage output.

Get a Beast Monkey King.

Winner

A Walking Bucket
Lushen can solo through water heavy Hell modes. You are welcome.

I want Arnold...I have 3 6* HP% violent runes and a slot one 6* violent for him...He just won't answer my summons. He is the definition of my battle strategy: a self-sustaining tank with solid damage output.

Get a Beast Monkey King.

Yeah. He can solo Ragon Hell.
Lushen changes the whole game for ya, lol. He would fall off against the super sustain teams, but he's like Roaq: He'd speed you through mid-game content (Roaq for early-game) and change your world.

I only have 5* runes...Arnold hits 7K Extort and he's starting to lose his shine against Lushen, who hits ~6K AOE.

Beast Monk? Monkey King? ...Not my type, lol.
I use my 6* one to solo one of the new areas. The experience output is somewhat higher.

Get out of here, you don't deserve Arnold. That is not even half his potential. At least you're using the right runes.

I will feel too envious if you were to get a god tier 5*.

Winner

A Walking Bucket
I use my 6* one to solo one of the new areas. The experience output is somewhat higher.

Get out of here, you don't deserve Arnold. That is not even half his potential. At least you're using the right runes.

I will feel too envious if you were to get a god tier 5*.

Ragon Hell is already double of what I've been doing. I am satisfied for time being.

Duuuuuude. Dude. Dude. I swear to Lord I'd give Arnold the best HP% Violent runes... if I had them.

I hear challenge. Or you know, give me a damn Water Slyph. I'm gunna work on fusing Baretta. Heard he's pretty useful.
Not having Arnold bothers me on a personal level. It is not rational, so I should stop speaking about Arnold overall.

You haven't fused him yet? He is useful.

Winner

A Walking Bucket
Not having Arnold bothers me on a personal level. It is not rational, so I should stop speaking about Arnold overall.

You haven't fused him yet? He is useful.

Wtf? You must really like him. I mean, he's solid.. I'd hand mine over to ya if I could.

I should have, but nope.
You say you are not a sweet lovely girl...How nice of you to even think that.

I have lost to Arnold so many times I click back as soon as I see him and he's every where. I said before, he is representative of my way of gaming. My prized game monster/character virtues, to put in words?

He is easy to obtain, too. He will carry you places.

Winner

A Walking Bucket
You say you are not a sweet lovely girl...How nice of you to even think that.

I have lost to Arnold so many times I click back as soon as I see him and he's every where. I said before, he is representative of my way of gaming. My prized game monster/character virtues, to put in words?

He is easy to obtain, too. He will carry you places.

Say that again. Go on. I dare you.
See, I like him - I wouldn't have 6*'d him first if I didn't. It's simply more worth it if you like him that much more. Plus, I like you more than I like Arnold. So yeah. It's all logic. I'm neither sweet, lovely, or nice.

Yeah. Not much strict rational sense. Iunno if there's something I like that much? Wind Brownie is awesome but cute as ********, so I dig it. Obvs, Lushen, but he's just the most overused and overpowered mon at my level. I guess Orochi, cus that's a fond nickname of mine. Hell Ladies look like they're pole-dancing + overpowered, so they're sweet.

Fineee. I will fuse that mofo.
Like is such a logical word.

I am just making fun of you. Don't worry, I'll get him sometime. He can't evade me for so long.

You'll find something.

Winner

A Walking Bucket
Like is such a logical word.

I am just making fun of you. Don't worry, I'll get him sometime. He can't evade me for so long.

You'll find something.

I do so hate you.

You will definitely get your hands all over him. Pfts.

Do you think it actually works to "communicate problems" for roleplays? Iunno. I always feel like there's no use since what is already is. Either you shut up and take it or leave it.
Don't make it sound so dirty.

Depends on what kind of problem. I have never complained and you know half of what I went through, so I am not probably the best person to ask. You're the idealistic one.

Winner

A Walking Bucket
Don't make it sound so dirty.

Depends on what kind of problem. I have never complained and you know half of what I went through, so I am not probably the best person to ask. You're the idealistic one.

Maybe Arnold is a handsome man under that mysterious hood.
Whoever designed him must really liked WoW, lawl.

Psht, I don't complain a lot either but I'd have reached breaking point if I was in your place. Some problems, like "glittering uke eyes" isn't even worth the time addressing. I'm not even teasing you this time.. .just why the actual hell would you put up with that?

Imagine if it isn't even the worst you've had..
Shut up already.

I told you: personal roleplaying principles. It is who I am as a roleplayer. No roleplays will end under my turn. Glittering uke eyes? Challenge accepted.

Hard to tell. I have had worst, I think. Both more atrocious writing and even more terrible characters. All I wanted for Christmas was three-dimensional characters.

Winner

Hnng. But I mean, it's not going to work out in the long run anyway? You're really just testing your own patience. I wouldn't exactly mistaken you for someone who can actually tolerate everything... but again, I'm limited by my own perspective.

My own principles: Worth my time or GTFO.

It really depends. There are three-dimensional characters I simply don't work well with because they're so passive and nice. Mainly, I need characters who knows what they want and have a battle plan. Let's rule the damn world, babe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff