Welcome to Gaia! ::

Winner

OOC between Godsanity The Baws and Nathaniel The Dawg Walking Bucket.

Cus niq, you gotta L2Keep threads to yourself.
Even your namesake thread got jacked. GG.

So people, don't post.
Or post and piss an sociopath ENTJ off.
He's fluffy.

Winner

A Walking Bucket
When I bite, I bite hard. Be careful what you wish for, Kitten.

What does that make us, I wonder. I only know what I want is not what I have.

Stretch them out or just leave them there. What kind of problem is this anyway?

Sleep tight, don't let the buggies bite.

Do me a favor and make a special, unhijackable thread for us?

I like it rough.

Who knows. Who wants to know? I'm not one to really mull on these kind of thing, dove. Wrong person to ask. Besides, not knowing what to want is unbecoming.

A very consistent problem. I took to standing a bit. Also uncomfortable.

It's special. But it's probably going to get hijacked, because moths like to flock to flames.
Any particular reason you're working another job on your already screwed schedule?

Winner

A Walking Bucket
Any particular reason you're working another job on your already screwed schedule?

Because this .. it's not really a job... offers an even higher hourly salary than the job(s) I currently work at and it's only 6 hours a week. But you're right, I'm probably screwed, especially since I have absolutely no experience in this field.

I just need to articulate myself and my time table. I mean, I can't do this once school starts...

3 jobs (25 hour quota + 15 hour quota + 6+ hours quota), 2 club presidential positions, 1 professional exam, school... (yoga, gym, badminton, archery..) It's not going to happen. Not even for me.
Then quit one of your other jobs? I know you like getting money for not doing anything, as your other job entails, but time is also money. Besides, the fact that it's a job puts stress on you.

You will burn yourself out. Don't do it. The extra money isn't going to be worth it. Arrange your priorities, then begin to trim from there. You resigned from student council?

Winner

A Walking Bucket
Then quit one of your other jobs? I know you like getting money for not doing anything, as your other job entails, but time is also money. Besides, the fact that it's a job puts stress on you.

You will burn yourself out. Don't do it. The extra money isn't going to be worth it. Arrange your priorities, then begin to trim from there. You resigned from student council?

Easier said than done. I can't just "quit" without people stalling for weeks. But yes, I need some good, old-fashion prioritization.

Yeah. It's a lot of stress, with very little reward. Since it doesn't sound that good on paper anyway. Not better than being President, or my job titles.

So I didn't even get any chance to wash my hair as I planned. Well, this sucks. I have to get up super early...or wash it now and use blow drier. Or maybe go to bed early to wake up early to wash it.
So let them stall. As long as you give the two week's notice. I don't believe it fair for your mother to make you pay rents and bills when you already have so much on your plate. What are you trying to prove?

That must be a girl's problem. I just wash hair in shower every day..

Winner

A Walking Bucket
So let them stall. As long as you give the two week's notice. I don't believe it fair for your mother to make you pay rents and bills when you already have so much on your plate. What are you trying to prove?

I want a drink. >.> And like, really painful sex. Or something. I just like to keep busy and it's usually it's in managable chunks. Except when it's not and I have a shitstorm.

Well. I'd assume your hair is short. Mine is long. Ish. Takes a few hour to dry. I tend to shower late.

Guess it's just waking up early for me. G`night sweets. Tomorrow, I have work, then have to meet with two friends and... finalize plans for work #3.
Godsanity
A Walking Bucket

I want a drink. >.> And like, really painful sex. Or something. I just like to keep busy and it's usually it's in managable chunks. Except when it's not and I have a shitstorm.

Well. I'd assume your hair is short. Mine is long. Ish. Takes a few hour to dry. I tend to shower late.

Guess it's just waking up early for me. G`night sweets. Tomorrow, I have work, then have to meet with two friends and... finalize plans for work #3.

Now I can do the whole thing with quote trees all over again.

Pain and pleasure don't go together. Not unless I'm inflicting it, so we'll agree to disagree there. Scratches, FML. You should be pretty happy I'm not being the devil on your shoulder encouraging you to have some vodka.

Yes. My hair is short. I would hope so. I shower as soon as I get home. I don't want to worry about it later on in the night.

I will watch TV and go to the park for a jog. And maybe play some video games. Tell all my buddies I knew Germany would win. Have a beer. I was getting ready to write a check for living expense fees, then I realize I didn't need to. The relief.

Winner

I'm going to handcraft you a special death from hell. And I'm not going to quote you. So there.

Yup. Up early. I hate early mornings. No idea how Bae does 6AM.

Screw you with a cactus. Its 6:53 AM and I'm awake. I have to meet employer #3 at 9, at a location 50 minute ride away. Then I have to meet a friend at 1 and a friend at 2. Then I work afternight times 3 to 9. Everyone knew it was Germany.

Also. Want to start exchanging again? I have a few fancy things I do want to buy and yeah. I need more money ;D
No. Merching on RS right now. Not interested in Gaia. Want 100b? Gaia gold.

Winner

A Walking Bucket
No. Merching on RS right now. Not interested in Gaia. Want 100b? Gaia gold.

I don't even have time to log into RS. Good to have an extra 100b pocket liner, but nah. Instead of 100b, give me a good, compatible RP partner that'd stick around for years. :3 Thanks, though.

Annnnd Halo is 3 trillion. NEVERMIND. Too much effort LOL.
I have three partners, you included, who I think will stick with me forever. I'm happy enough to pursue other things online. I don't like talking to people first and search threads are ridiculous.

What are you doing? You should be home by now I think?

Winner

A Walking Bucket
I have three partners, you included, who I think will stick with me forever. I'm happy enough to pursue other things online. I don't like talking to people first and search threads are ridiculous.

What are you doing? You should be home by now I think?

Sorting through Barton OOC is like looking through resumes. A great majority gets thrown to the corner, some are great but mismatch of interest/writing level/standards.

Checking out The Strain. Squishu, RP partner of mine, recommend it and I trust his taste. I hear about dead people and bio-hazard vampires, so I already approve of it so hard.
I forgot how convenient Google Chrome is. We still use IE in Europe branches..

Squishu? Squish U? Raiding, let me finish then read. Seems like the beginning of a hit show. I just hate how far fetched things get. Supernatural was awesome being a ghostbuster brothers with daddy issues but suddenly there's an Apocalypse and identity crises from hell.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff