[That is a little mean.]
Im sorry, thats the first thing that came to mind lol
Tsugo
Im sorry, thats the first thing that came to mind lol

[Mine was the Red Square.]
Hmmm. Ever see enemy at the gates?
ahh i gotta go be back on tommorow
[Nope...Night.]
Mm...Hi peoples. Don't mind me, I'm just another mindless fan girl of Tsugo (-Is the only fan girl of Tsugo-). He forced me to join and I'm crappy at fighting so I'm just a cool engineer...So I'll probably be RPing with myself most of the time xD Don't mind me.

Adorable Agent

21,440 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Rebuilder 100
I'm hoping we all appreciate these little linkies.

These are linkies to clips from the movie of the musical, "The Producers". Written by Mel Brooks. The man of Jewish faith who seems to place very discriminatory things against himself in all of his musicals and movies. None the less...

There is a musical within the musical called, "Springtime for Hitler". And it's comical. So here are a few links to the more Nazi Germany hints in the musical.

Franz Liebkind - A nazi played by Will Ferrell who has many pidgeons.

Der Guten Tag Hop Clop - The Furher's Favorite Song (Or the Nazi Hoe-Down)

Spring Time for Hitler and Germany - "Winter for Poland and France".

Master Pidgeon - A blooper featuring Franz's beloved pidgeon, Adolf.

Hopefully, you'll enjoy these silly links as I have.

EDIT:

German Band Audition - Franz sings in the Springtime for Hitler auditions.

AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHh damnit uhh what happened while I was gone cuz i wasnt on for a lil cause of practice and school and all that junk
[I am sorry everyone. But I am exhausted, and lately, not good enough for this Rp. I will post when I feel like I can post at least semi-lit. Again, I appologise.]
Hey, everyone I just got back from camping and when I get a chance Im gonna read up and give a summary to people who are too lazy to read it.
I dont need it no more Tsugo you crappy grappler who will lose to the enemy No***r
Hahahaha! your a funny guy.
Hehehe I thought so you tought me and I couldnt even beat EMO CHILD NAMED NOL**R I CANT EVEN TYPE HIS NAME btw I might come back soon our realtor keeps saying this one person really is interested but I think hes ******** with us
Ughh just a question since when does the Chaplain from Dawn of War Winter Assault get allowed to fight in a war in like 20 what ever the ******** and like robots kinda godmodding dont ya think an undestroyable gigantic robot and a bunch of hidden bases and one in a place that doesnt exist and an unknown force i mean come on make some guide lines and enforce them please

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff