Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cluttered Phantom

13,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
@kit: 0A0..........looks at aging-gun and back at hiro, then back at gun*.........*smashes it to bits and runs over to hiro again* COME TO ME HOTNESS!!! XDDDDDD *promptly runs into Watanuki's arm* OMMFFFF

Watanuki: Cease and desist!

@Eir: OMG Poor telos!! that is a terrible thing his friends could do! Sunburn hurts like soo much!

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
@Run:
Kit: -Fixing the aging gun- Now I am scared about inviting her to an RP I am making...

Hiro: -Now haves a shirt on- (Lol. No more hotness for you Run. xd )

Eloquent Gawker

*appears*

Hey, nearly halfway through my exams! >_< They are so evil ;___;
Not like I've been stalking this RP the entire time though...poor Ki-chan xP

I need to update her profile when I finish my exams tho; I've kinda ended up going way OOC but I think I like her better now ~

Be back soon! =)

*disappears*

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
@run +Kit .......uuh....wtf did I miss >=>? -looks back a couple of pages- Ah.

@legal Hmm I kinda looked back to see what the genderbendingand what not and now I knowXD Hm...I guess I will look up what Tao would look like as a dude...

@kayo good luck! You are almost there!!!

Also... legal, eir you guys are awake and moving around in the real world now o.o I haven't gotten to read them yet

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Legal Rehab
I. Augustina.
I actually found a pretty good genderbend picture of him.
August / Augustina

User Image

II. A Cinnamon Bun. Bittersweet and goes great with coffee.

III. I feel like he would be a DJ as apposed to being in a band. And would do creepy industrial trance. Neon Indian , Sun Glitters, stuff like that.

I can't wait to see everyone's genderbend answers. A boy Midori?

Hmmm... I think this one would work^^ Tao's name ould still be Tao I think...
I. User Image
II. Umm..not sure about the kind of pastery she'd be...maybe... a fruit tart. In your face and honest but can be subdued by the amount of fruit added. Then again what I know about pasteriesXDD

III. If she was in a baaaannndd....hmm... maybe one of the singers or the drums cuz it'd help her temper sometimes and she likes to keep in tune with the rest.

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
This Rp is not budging.....Luckily I am already making a new one since my other RPs have come to a screeching halt....

IRL Millionaire

10,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Aisaika found August!

Anything I should know before responding to it?

August isn't killing himself or anything, he's just going to become a dropout. Seems legit.

Fashionable Genius

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
OH THANK GOD lol I was legit thinking you were going for the suicide option, what with the 23% thing D:

lol, but no, theres nothing you need to know...just let August be himself ^^

jazz chat's Oppa

Friend

@Everyone near the school: Guys guys guys can you tell me whats happening with the school people right now? And did the battle end? Kawiie needs to know and end the dream soon-ish~

Shirtless Treasure

@ Eir: I know the mini boss battle with Nuki, Hiro, Tao, Kiyoshi and Akari is done. I can't say for sure what the others were doing getting medical supplies @_@;;

Devoted Cultist

Does this mean we can end this dream cycle?

Shirtless Treasure

I would think so..... > >;; but that's just me

IRL Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
Raizo's hair and stuff is so weird that it's hard for me to find pics like that... like genderbent or whatever xD
But I wanna join in on the gender-bending ;____;
He'd be a sexy hoe u___u
;D
Then again, since that's definitely dyed, in one way it gives me a lot of leeway too surprised
xD

@Kayosei - Yay, you go girl! biggrin
How are exams going? xD

@Eir/Kami-sama - The boss battle ended annnd everyone's basically just tidying up their wounds now soooo YEAH I'm ready for this dream sequence to end whenever everyone else is~ xDDD

IRL Millionaire

10,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Nahhh. He's just near death because... I mean he pretty much just gave himself hypothermia hahaha.

Okay, I'll have a post by the end of the night!

Aged Senshi

Legal Rehab
I asked these in my Steampunk RP, so I think they should all suffice here.

I. If Sleepless Dreams was suddenly genderbended, what would your character's name be?(Pictures encouraged cat_3nodding )

II. If your character were a dessert, what would they be?

III. If your character was in a band, what would they play and what music would it be?

I. Yoshiki is a unisex name.

II. Tiramisu.

III. Bass, alternative rock.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out