Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Cultist

User Image

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
тнє ѕтσяу
╚════════════════════╝
IC thread --- Profile thread

Everyone has a secret. Something they hide away from others. A secret they do not wish to admit about themselves. So they hide it away deep within themselves, never telling, never sharing.

The city of Yumegawa was once a quiet, tranquil place. Nothing out of the ordinary really happened there. However, it all changed when the first victim was found. The police tried to cover up the details, but the people knew; someone had not just been killed, but had gone through violent torture it seemed.

And it was not the last...

Over the course of a few weeks, more victims were found, scattered across the city. A rumour surfaced, about how the victims had died due to nightmares made reality. Apparently every one of the victims had suffered from strange dreams prior to their sudden death, and the rumour went:

“If you die in your dream, you'll turn up dead in the real world.”

Rumour or not, people began fearing for their lives, and the lives of their children, but the police, though still clueless to what was happening, promised them that they would solve the case and catch the killer.

For a while now, you have been having strange dreams on occasion, waking up the next day as if you have not slept at all. In the dreams you wander the empty streets of Yumegawa, the sky a dark crimson, and the buildings creating long shadows. As of yet, you have not seen anyone else in your dream, but you have always felt watched, as if something was hiding in the shadows, blending in with them...

Do you have the courage to face what is hiding in the darkness? Do you have the courage to accept yourself for who you are? Welcome to Persona: Sleepless Dreams...

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Devoted Cultist

Damnit! I failed at making the first OOC! I forgot! Damn it all!

I mean... Hello there! How're you doin'?

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
@Kawiie: I'm good.. Trying to figure out what to write for a first post

Devoted Cultist

Great! I'm still surprised someone reserved a spot so early... I mean, I wasn't even done setting it up! xD

But is there anything I could help with?

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
@Kawiie: I saw the thread and was like....OMG new persona thread. Also where should I start?

Nimble Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
OOOH~
This looks wonderful! 8D

Devoted Cultist

@Ordinary witch: Well, you could have her wander the Dream Realm streets like Masaru, maybe find him or something?

@Snoitume: Yes, yes it does ;P

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
@Kawiie: Alright I shall

Nimble Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I think I'll join. c:
Would you mind if I reserved the Priestess Arcane?

Devoted Cultist

I do not mind at all ;3

Nimble Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Huzzah~
I'll try and have her done by tonight, but I haven't role played with anime in a while, so it might take me some time to find a picture. > >

Devoted Cultist

Safebooru.org is a great place to find pictures, dunno if you already knew it or not :3

Nimble Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I did, but I use zerochan. xD
Dunno why, just a larger selection or something?

Devoted Cultist

Maybe I'll check that one xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas