Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just got owned in Might and Magic... .___. Stupid demon-thingy..

jazz chat's Oppa

Friend

@Hariii: Well I don't really hate any type animal in particularly,
but i am just scared of dogs that is all. Lol I am a coward ik. ; u;
oh and the pm...just you know brainstorming, just cut add
anything you like in to that. c:
Lol no i will not kill you i am not the evil one
you are the evil one! -points finger and yells- and -hides in
the shoe box again- but...eheheh you prolly forgot where i
am from so I am safe for now. > u >
Oh telos...xD I added him shamelessly coz we needed to
plot so i thought maybe we would do it by meebo but his
meebo dsnt work so...we just became gaia friends like that.
-nod nods- oh and omg...Fuzzbutt is such a cute name. ;u ;
how do you come up with these things? xD Well hmm...i had
two bunnies, a couple of birds a cat (<3 who died ...when i wasnt
around ...i was on a trip...saddest moment of my life.) and now the
parrot. I mean I wouldn't have gotten a parrot but grandfather thought
i should start being a pirate. o uo;

Ai-chii...can I dress you up in shota clothes?
And I will dress up in male clothes then we will both go fool
everyone! So do you want to Huh huh? > u >
I will be better at being a boy than Kiyo-nii~ -looks here and there-

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I'm back. xd

Hiro:
@Ai: -Is mildly bewildered but smiles nonetheless- Thanks. -Places a small enko keychain in her palms- A thank you. -Leaves-

@Midori: -grins evily- You know me already. I don't bother with large crowds. But... -Walks up to Midori and hugs her- I guess I can put on a show for you if you want.

Kits: -Breaks them up- Okay Hiro I get it. You can cut the romance off.

Hiro: [/clears throat and lets go of Midori.] Sorry if that was awkward. When Kits say practice I have to. -Tosses a death glare at Kits- Even if I don't want to.

Dedicated Reveler

6,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Hey, everyone! Had a long day... a really long day... hence the no-posting thing, but I did finally make a post, so hopefully we're all on our way to nighttime and... Well, Day 2. XD;

I'll probably wind up hitting the sack early tonight (did I mention the long day aspect yet), but I wanted to get out a post so I wasn't stalling anything all day. sweatdrop

Did, however, have time to marathon the original trilogy when I got home. (What trilogy? Look at my avatar, what do you think.) And my half-baked Sith Lord avatar, what do you want from me, I have no gold I had to use what I had already sgdrgwetgwthehe

Shirtless Treasure

Hiiiii! xp long day was long....and i fear it's just a preview of how summer is going to turn out..mleh..

Dedicated Reveler

6,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
You too, huh? /offers warming drink

Sorry if you'd prefer something cold, but it stormed pretty much all day and I still haven't warmed up yet. sweatdrop

My summer's looking pretty busy, too, but not in a fun, vacation-at-the-beach way.
Well, maybe a little.
Sorry I was out all day, guys.
I was just kinda-- getting yanked around town, ******** up plans, getting heart broken and just having an all around shitty day. u.u

Shirtless Treasure

@ telos: I didn't mind it but with lack of sleep...bleh *takes drink* thank you! it was actually nice today here and i enjoyed some good apricot mango nectar. But it'd be nice to relax. Sorry you're cold *offers mittens* Our stormy season seems to want to share the spotlight with our sun every other week.

@ Code: That sounds awful *hugs* I'm sorry

Dedicated Reveler

6,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
@ Code: No problem; I'm obviously not the poster-boy for 'posting in the RP and not disappearing all day,' though it sounds like I had it easier than you.
Accept a well-intentioned virtual hot drink? yum_tea

@ Bitterly: Huzzah, mittens!
/puts them on
Typing... so... ungainly... @_@

Shirtless Treasure

@ Telos: I suppose having mittens on you would be typing: lkie trhjisd.,.,,.,. sweatdrop
I'm hoping my summer will still be somewhat enjoyable. Plans are being made and days are being asked off from work. With even a possibility of becoming a supervisor! *squeal!* But from what i heard my work gets a lot of tourists xp

Dedicated Reveler

6,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
@ Bitterly: Supervisor? That's awesome! Fingers crossed on your behalf, if it helps! =D
I used to work in a tourist-heavy line, and summers were pretty busy; but there wasn't really an 'off' season so much as there was a 'season when people are more likely to seek out air-conditioning.' XD;

Shirtless Treasure

@ Telos: Thank you! whee I keep hearing they're seriously considering me for the position, and have voiced my interest in it. I'd be so happy Though i'd just be happy if i get 40 hrs a week razz a pay raise it be even more exciting (admitingly i wouldn't take it if it didn't include it, no way am i working with more responsibility and no benefit aside from hours)
I guess it's just during the summer here..i'm surprised in general cuz it's such a small town i'd have never guessed. Plus our weather doesn't get above 90 in the summer....

Dedicated Reveler

6,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
@ Bitterly: I agree about the raise, though; unless you really love what you do, and even then, there's practical stuff like "bills" and "food" ( and "Internet access for Gaia? ) to think about.
I've been pretty lucky in the workforce, but I've heard plenty of horror stories from friends where "extra responsibilities with no pay, but implied future benefits" never materializes.
... Wow I feel so old and boring. ORZ

Shirtless Treasure

@ Telos: Yeah i've heard that too. I was actually a bit happy with the pay i got when starting this job. I've worked my first job for almost two years then a couple months at the next, this last job the person who hired me (who also just happened to be a great aunt whee ) Thought i had enough experiance to be above minimum wage. But rumors around my current job is that we'd get as much as we're worth. I'm not too worried about it seeing as how i'm stilll living with my mom and still going to school to get a job a love. but more money is always good 3nodding

Dedicated Reveler

6,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
@ Bitterly: Sounds like it's going well! Had my share of part-timing and such, though now what I'd call a "career." Oh well, I've got plenty of time. XD
And on that note, it's two in the morning and I must away to bed. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be around to post, but if not, see you when I see you! =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff