Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Regular

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is an Original Fantasy Role Play made by yours truly, Pride Light.
                                  The level of literacy is lazy lit., and be warned that because Nirvana is a world all in its own
                                  there is quite the amount of reading to be done in order to understand practically everything about
                                  the role play. Therefore, if you're not about reading all of this then I prefer for you not to join.
                                  My inspirations for the role play are many, but I mainly give credit to Yu Yu Hakusho, Soul Eater,
                                  Needless, RWBY, Aura's Wrath and an old role play I was in called POW.

That's Just Asinine is my eyes and ears, and I give credit to Kyra La Kyra for
                                  providing me with a nice strong base for my profile skeleton. I hope you guys out there
                                  join my role play I worked hard on and put a lot of thought into, and I also hope that
                                  you have fun!

The Role Play is opened and accepting!

Omnipresent Regular

Reserved

Q. Where would people enroll in order to become a student?

A. Caliber School Systems possess recruitment centers spread all over the place where they test a person's skills and smarts in order to determine where they would be placed. These buildings are labeled as C. S. S. and people can normally walk in and enroll. Of course, there are the restrictions of enrollment as described in the terminology for the C. S. S. like age or their rank. People like orphans or runaways normally enroll, but like said before they have to be tested.

Q. How young can a B rank be?

A. Well, rank isn't everything; it's just a result of all of your experiences and hardships, and these concepts define that level of strength. However, age has a lot to do with it because of physical maturity. The youngest a B rank can be is twenty years old or somewhere close because that's when people generally stop growing physically, but that's logically speaking. It depends entirely on their upbringing for the most part, so if a child was brought up in the Badlands then it absolutely calls that they are C rank or be killed. With that in mind, technically a child at the age of 10 can be B rank, but I generally won't allow it unless it's in a biography.

Q. So I noticed that the brucus has a thing for possessing lifeforms and all that jazz. I also read that they have protection from the lower level ones from walking around the cities. What about those that are possessed?

A. You'd have to stop the brucus from possessing them in the first place. Otherwise, they're like a zombie - long and gone, so your only solution is to kill them or be food for more brucus to spawn. The only solution that they have is to prevent the brucus from entering the city limits at any cost to prevent people from being possessed.

Q. Are there technologies and techniques that primarily exist to figure out if someone is possessed by the brucus (gurges) without seeing them use Dark Manna?

A. Well, techniques and technology would generally exist to detect Manna in general, so yes. Dark Manna is a whole new texture on its own. I just didn't feel like making a whole new terminology for it. You want to sense manna? That can be a technique, because techniques with manna are ideals put into action. They can be generally taught in the schools or organizations for sheer convenience.

Q. On top of that, they do inhabit those that have manna so they can feed off of it, right?

A. Not necessarily. It depends on the individual's will and their stamina. Low and manna and your will isn't up there? You can be possessed. But if that's the case, then that person, who is a manna user, is now a brucus with their former skills and ability to use to devour more lifeforms and make more dark manna. Yeah... pretty ******** up.

Q. How secret and close guarded are these identities of the Ringmasters? Going by the reading, the Syndicate goons are completely in the dark. Does that anonymity extend to their fellow Ringmasters?

A. It's inevitable that this organization - nameless to the public in the I.C. for now - will get some attention. Sure someone might have laid their eyes on some of their more active members that just can't help themselves (looking at you, Lianx), but the Syndicate is there to divert the attention from them. Granted, there could be a handful of people that could know of the Ringmaster initiative, having their leader confront them about their goal to peek their interest. No interest? No more information needed to be given.

So I'd say pretty closely guarded, identities especially.

Q. Can Royal Knights be on the same team as the regular 1 through 5 knights?

A. The eight Royal Knights themselves, given their position, are technically a team of their own. Technically. But to give you a straight answer; yes. They can, how do I put this, "adopt" or "chaperon" an already existing and lesser experienced team (well, the leader of said team can argue against it by going to the Round Table and throwing in a complaint. extra details that I felt that were... going to make things an even heftier read). They can also put together a team of their own. Grab a few rookies, a knight that doesn't fit in with this team, and so on. So they're not required, like 5s to 1s.

Q. For instance, do the Royals have any executive power or pull in the Knight Organization? They're funding the Knights, so I can't help but wonder if they have any officials on-board, or representatives among the Round Table councilmen, if not have a vote or say in the proceedings.

A. It's something similar to the Knight's Organization upholding an international law. While they handle the brucus the knights try to keep peace and order in the allied nations. Surely they do have a say in knight affairs, especially if it were in their own country. However, it'll all have to come down to a vote to the decision on the bigger things that, for example, would have a large effect on everyone.

Q. Are they, the Royal Family, exempt from common law? Does being a royal give them impunity?

A. Impunity? I mean, yeah they do - amnesty laws are practically all over the place. But it's a monarchy, not an absolute monarchy where they have unrestricted rule. But putting handcuffs on the king? Well, not unless it's heinous.

Omnipresent Regular

Posts Due
Pr i d e - L ii G H T
Megitsune no Gin
hirotic
R U N A W A Y violinist
SoulDiamond
Kyra La Kyra
That D A N D Y Dragon
ShutN
Canvasofgrey
Dumpling-San
freedomboy90
Vinawr
Cathartic Desire

Risky Squadron

paandaru's Sweetheart

Heroic Noob

Yaaaaas it's here.

Omnipresent Regular

Good ********....

Chatty Sex Symbol

YukiiChii's Senpai

Shadowy Sweetheart

IT IS OPEEEEEEN!!!

Omnipresent Regular

So the reservation thread is up - the RT thread which is linked in the image above.

appIePAI's Wife

Tiny Senshi

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tipsy 100
Lord help me as I navigate through these walls of text.

paandaru's Sweetheart

Heroic Noob

Mr-Hatta

You can do itttt

YukiiChii's Senpai

Shadowy Sweetheart

Omnipresent Regular

YukiiChii's Senpai

Shadowy Sweetheart

Omnipresent Regular

Good ********, they're everywhere.

Quick Reply