intrest

+1 1 100.0% [ 11 ]
-1 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Vixen Athena

Tipsy Tulips

@Wren

Seeing as Wren seems to be one of the hunter "how-to" informants I can see Jay keeping her number saved for oh-Scheiße situations.
He may have even unintentionally adopted her though and may contact her more times to ensure she is still living than anything? (Calling for jobs as the cover up?)
I think it would be more interesting if the two hadn't quite run into one another yet.

@Piper

With the age difference I am not all that sure if he would have ever hunted with Piper in the past?
I haven't settled down how he may have known Pipers sister yet, but if nothing else he is a hunter with a shared contact. (Wren?)
He may even know their uncle if nothing else.

@Michael

Not too sure if they would have met.
o.o
Perhaps in a previous hunt?
Perhaps he is the witch Wolff is hunting?

With Wren: I like the that with him having kind of adopted her and checking in on her. She'll roll her eyes and be like "I'm fine. Do you need information or not?" XDD

Piper: Yeah I understand. It's kind of a wait and see thing right?

Mike: OMG YAS because reasons and Mike is here to ******** s**t up and his a** needs to be hunted.
ALL MY PROFILES ARE UP DUDES

6,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
Tipsy Tulips

Sweet, I'll update the lot of em.
And woot woot, more profiles to read. :3
I cannot wait for this to roll.

Sparkling Senshi

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

hello hello. feel like i have't been
            here in 5ever. xP

Vixen Athena

i just looked at his profile and honestly i dunno how shasta
            would deal with him. she'd probably poke fun at him and
            think it's funny that he's in a line of work that would make
            him pretend to be in his old job. but i can def see her learning
            from him since he does have significantly more experience
            than she does. even if he is a new hunter, he has more time
            under his belt than she does because he was a fed.

6,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
a wild chezabear

We will figure it out as we go I suppose. :3
Alright I am going to be logged off for at least three hours.
Unless I get bored.
I'll see you all then
iiM U S i C is L o V e

Vixen Athena

Jazeraint

especially zefron

a wild chezabear

Fever-Induced

BeautifulAmbition

Fluxcapacitard

GUYS

IMMA OPEN THE THREAD IN LIEK FIVE MINUTES
KAY IS OPEN

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Vixen Athena

@Cory
Okay, so Cory here was the demon who made the deal with his mother.
Whether or not Wolff know's this now isn't too important, he could find out later and that would put Cory on his "To Kill" List.
Unless of course other circumstances come up that could complicate that...because this is the SPN universe we are talking about.

@Temptest
Since Temptest is the one who continued the Hunters life without pause it is possible for Wolff and her to have worked together? Perhaps shortly before the sisters started hunting together again?
She is the brasher of the two sisters and I can see any hunts the two of them may have had . . . would've been interesting to say the least.
Wolff doesn't really plan things out ahead of time himself but if paired with her I can see him doing so.
Or at the very least having some sort of contingency plan for most "Unknown Temptest Variabled Reactions." Like backup equipment or some sort of fail safe.
He also his "People Skills" meter isn't the best or highly leveled up. So communication between the two would have been shaky at best. He doesn't give out any information he doesn't deem the second person needs/or cares to know. Temptest's trust isn't easy to gain. Their first few hunts would have been comical the way I imagine it.
Oooh, especially if she found out he was a Former Agent (does she know or not? I'll leave that to you if you like any of this garbled blab)

Cory && Wolff::
I think its entirely possible that complications could come up. I mean, it would be weird if something didn't happen. But its also possible that Cory will just stay on Wolff's kill list. I think it would make things a bit more interesting if Wolff eventually found out that Cory was the one that his mother had made her deal with. We can cross that bridge when we get to it though.

Tempest && Wolff::
Its totally possible that they could have worked together before c:
Definitely good to have a back up plan/weapon!! lol
Things definitely would have been a bit awkward their first few hunts together.
But I think after getting to know him she would understand that he's not just closed off to her, that its just how he is.
She'd be okay with it. She might even be open to him a little more than she is with others because she knows he's not just going to go blab about her to someone else. <3

6,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
By Goodness do I miss being in Texas.
This living on the east coast thing is a pain.
Anyway, I am here. And somewhat working on an opening post.
iiM U S i C is L o V e

Gotcha! Let's get this story rolling, no?

Anxious Cat

YAY we're open
I'm gonna post after i get home from work tonight!

Vixen Athena

ooh yes i like your ideas!

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
so many layouts to make!
xDD

Dapper Gekko

Tipsy Tulips
iiM U S i C is L o V e
Vixen Athena
Jazeraint
especially zefron
a wild chezabear
Fever-Induced
Fluxcapacitard

hiii everyone. sorry i've been gone all week. i've been working overtime @.@
            anyways, looks like i've got some catching up to do. if anyone wants to take a
            look at marzanna's profile (which i'm still cleaning up), you can click here

a small blurb:
            she was born into a long line of witches. her ancestors sought the Devil for power, which he granted in return for their loyalty. demons have now come to her family to fulfill their loyalty by helping them find the journal, but when her parents refused, they were murdered. now marzanna must find it alongside the others, or else her brothers will be killed as well. she doesn't usually express emotion and has one hell of a poker face, but she always has an agenda. as a witch, she is known to be very dark and unrelenting. hunters and demons can easily get on her bad side. as a human, she's actually rather pleasant. she favors normality over anything. but it's a mistake to underestimate her. as much as she she hates the fate her ancestors have thrust upon her, she plays with dark magic well.

if you have any plot ideas, let me know!

Anxious Cat

BeautifulAmbition

marzanna sounds like an interesting character!
i personally like her very much
alder on the other hand would try to hunt her down
perhaps they've met before
(by coincidence, perhaps if she's particularly careful)
and marzanna escaped him somehow?

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
working on a post for Temps!!
BeautifulAmbition
Tipsy Tulips
iiM U S i C is L o V e
Vixen Athena
Jazeraint
especially zefron
a wild chezabear
Fever-Induced
Fluxcapacitard

hiii everyone. sorry i've been gone all week. i've been working overtime @.@
            anyways, looks like i've got some catching up to do. if anyone wants to take a
            look at marzanna's profile (which i'm still cleaning up), you can click here

a small blurb:
            she was born into a long line of witches. her ancestors sought the Devil for power, which he granted in return for their loyalty. demons have now come to her family to fulfill their loyalty by helping them find the journal, but when her parents refused, they were murdered. now marzanna must find it alongside the others, or else her brothers will be killed as well. she doesn't usually express emotion and has one hell of a poker face, but she always has an agenda. as a witch, she is known to be very dark and unrelenting. hunters and demons can easily get on her bad side. as a human, she's actually rather pleasant. she favors normality over anything. but it's a mistake to underestimate her. as much as she she hates the fate her ancestors have thrust upon her, she plays with dark magic well.

if you have any plot ideas, let me know!

hey there!
i could definitely see marcus getting along very well with her

not sure how sonya would cross paths with gwen though

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out