especially zefron
Fever-Induced

marcus sounds really interesting!
does he perhaps have any hate
towards hunters in general
that would cause some tension
between him and alder?

hmmm very good question
he most definitely has hatred for the jamesons, mainly the actual killer and the small group that was involved. and the relatives of these hunters are also objects of his hatred, because when he rages, s**t is real.
so unless alder (or someone related to him) was involved, i don't see why there would be too much bad blood between them.
but i dunno, he might just have a general dislike and distrust for hunters in general now

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Vixen Athena

Jazeraint

especially zefron

a wild chezabear

Fever-Induced

BeautifulAmbition

Fluxcapacitard

Hello everyone!!

Tipsy asked me to let you guys know that she's going to be opening the rp soon!!!
So don't forget to send in your reserves and profiles!!!

Tipsy Tulips

6,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
Woo hoo, alright I am just about done with Lysanders Profile. Just some minor details needed. I will throw up another post when it's completely finished.

I apologize for the delay as well, I just got a new roommate and we aren't really meshing like I thought we would. I've run away from the room in order to get enough time to sit and do what I want.
Plus this move hit me hard in the wallet so I am financing like crazy as well.

I am here now, I found a safe haven for me to escape to gaia.

Ill go back and read some old posts and throw out some plot ideas. But first I will get his bio up next so you guys can work off of that.

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
DONE WITH CORY'S PROFILE FINALLY!!!!!
User Image
So anyway, here are Tempest and Cory's profiles if anyone wants to plot.
Cory:
User Image
Tempest:
User Image

6,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
Now to run around and read profiles and plot. Fun!
iiM U S i C is L o V e

I don't know if you happened across Wolffs profile yet or not. I got a bit carried away with it...the bio especially and I may revamp that once I get some groundwork set down and stop hitting the backspace button after every sentence.

By gosh so many profiles....
Anyway! I got some idea's.

Concering: Cory
Long story short for Wolff's life was heavily influenced by the supernatural world his whole life and he was just recently thrown into the hunting business. His mother made a deal with a cross roads demon, for reasons still unknown to him. (I haven't plotted that far back yet.) Anyway it is because of that deal why he is as intelligent as he was and is. I am not saying Cory was the one to make the deal, I don't like to throw my character into important roles too much if it can be avoided.

BUT, now a year into his hunter life style and research Former Agent Wolff greatly detests crossroads demons. (Not mentioned in profile but for OOC purposes) He has come to the conclusion that his mothers sudden...bloody animal attack may not have been sudden, unintentional or accidental. He hasn't voiced his suspicions yet but these suspicions are the reason why he greatly detests demons. Not nearly as much so as skin walkers or their werewolf cousins. But they are high on his list of kill first and DON'T ask questions.

Now whether or not they ran into eachother in the past or not could be plausible. I wanna hear a little of what you have scheming. :3

Vixen Athena

Hello there!
My characters are Sonya, the homicide detective and Marcus a male witch.

I think it would be fair to say that Sonya and Lysander might know of each other? As agents in the FBI

6,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
Fever-Induced

I was just reading her profile, actually I am in the middle of it.

But most definitely!
Vixen Athena
Fever-Induced

I was just reading her profile, actually I am in the middle of it.

But most definitely!

cool beans. lemmie know if you enjoy the profile lol

maybe they've run into one another in the past, so when they cross paths again sonya might wonder what made him jump off the FBI bandwagon

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Vixen Athena

I haven't gotten the chance to look at his profile yet. I'll do that when I get the chance.

I don't have much planned for Cory cause his profile was barely finished for a while. So, yeah. BUT! I think it would be pretty interesting if he was the demon that made the deal with Wolff's mom for her soul.

Did you have any thoughts for Wolff and Tempest?

6,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
Fever-Induced

I rather do enjoy the character.

I am completely fine with that idea.
I am sure they would do some damage control after the incident.
I would like to see how he would react to such a familiar face after so little time passing.
Kinda throws a wrench in the whole avoid the service scheme.
This is gonna be good.

iiM U S i C is L o V e

I could see the two of them running into one another on the same case or some possibly intervention of a shared contact?
If not that then perhaps during his time as an Agent some of the false agents were Temptest and company?
The elusive impostors causing hell up in HQ and the cause of Sonya's headache?

Vixen Athena
Fever-Induced

I rather do enjoy the character.

I am completely fine with that idea.
I am sure they would do some damage control after the incident.
I would like to see how he would react to such a familiar face after so little time passing.
Kinda throws a wrench in the whole avoid the service scheme.
This is gonna be good.

iiM U S i C is L o V e

I could see the two of them running into one another on the same case or some possibly intervention of a shared contact?
If not that then perhaps during his time as an Agent some of the false agents were Temptest and company?
The elusive impostors causing hell up in HQ and the cause of Sonya's headache?

thanks (: i think she's cool too hahaha

definitely gunna be good!
would you say that they would have been friends/friendly with one another when running into each other on the job? sometimes sonya can be a little difficult to get along with, but those she considers friends are very dear to her.
if they were friends and she hadn't heard from him since he became a hunter she'd have been very concerned by his absence, and then greatly shocked by running into him. possibly hurt that he hadn't told her what was going on and all the supernatural involvement

6,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
Fever-Induced

thanks (: i think she's cool too hahaha

definitely gunna be good!
would you say that they would have been friends/friendly with one another when running into each other on the job? sometimes sonya can be a little difficult to get along with, but those she considers friends are very dear to her.
if they were friends and she hadn't heard from him since he became a hunter she'd have been very concerned by his absence, and then greatly shocked by running into him. possibly hurt that he hadn't told her what was going on and all the supernatural involvement

Oooh, yes.

Completely separating himself from everyone involved was perhaps his own way of protecting those inside the force? I am gonna sit back and think about how he would attempt to deal with running into Sonya again especially if it is on a case when he has done everything in his power to avoid such a confrontation. Especially with someone he considers a friend.

I just woke up, so I am not completely here yet.
i'm so lame i've hardly done any plotting q.q

6,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
By Gosh this took me forever.
I am in the middle of revamping Wolff' history
I wrote it after work up until late last night.... It has plenty of errors that demand my attention.
~edit~ I got you Tulip

a wild chezabear

@Shasta

Perhaps they haven't met or when they had he found himself looking out for her like an older sibling of sorts. If they had a case together it would have been funny, with him being somewhat new to the hunting game...in some instances she may have known more about everything than he. (Aside of the weapons training and what not of course)

Maybe during a hunt they trained one another and stuck around for a little bit before splitting off for their own reasons?

I honestly haven't the vaguest idea... o.o

BeautifulAmbition

@Gwenith

I'll wait for more information.

especially zefron

@Alder

Perhaps Alder could have been one of the hunters to bring Wolff into the business?
Or even worked a couple of cases with one another.
Perhaps Alder is aware of some of Wolff's background or has deducted enough to know that Wolff was an ex-agent or even believe he may be a spy?
Ehhhh. I am pulling for ideas at this point.

Fever-Induced

@Marcus

Kinda the same boat as Michael.
Since the two of them are constantly with one another perhaps he has been trying the trail the both of them?
I don't know, I need more coffee after this.

@Sonya

I am just verifying everything we went over last night. >.>
So the two of them knew one another back when he was in the Agency.
To the point of practical friendship.
When Wolff dropped off the grid she was worried
(do you think the Agency would have covered up the incident? I would imagine Sonya would inquire about it and research, perhaps the documents about it were classified or even dropped completely about Clementine and Wollf?)
They will inevitably run into each other during this chapter which would cause confusion/tension for them with Wolff now being a Hunter.
He may have even worked with some of the Hunters she is tracking down. (Still plotting this relationship out)
Wolff's took the initiative and avoided contacting her believing it would keep her safe with this new knowledge of the SPN world and his part in it.

Fluxcapacitard

@Thompson
Again I shall wait for more information.

iiM U S i C is L o V e

@Cory

Okay, so Cory here was the demon who made the deal with his mother.
Whether or not Wolff know's this now isn't too important, he could find out later and that would put Cory on his "To Kill" List.
Unless of course other circumstances come up that could complicate that...because this is the SPN universe we are talking about.

@Temptest

Since Temptest is the one who continued the Hunters life without pause it is possible for Wolff and her to have worked together? Perhaps shortly before the sisters started hunting together again?
She is the brasher of the two sisters and I can see any hunts the two of them may have had . . . would've been interesting to say the least.
Wolff doesn't really plan things out ahead of time himself but if paired with her I can see him doing so.
Or at the very least having some sort of contingency plan for most "Unknown Temptest Variabled Reactions." Like backup equipment or some sort of fail safe.
He also his "People Skills" meter isn't the best or highly leveled up. So communication between the two would have been shaky at best. He doesn't give out any information he doesn't deem the second person needs/or cares to know. Temptest's trust isn't easy to gain. Their first few hunts would have been comical the way I imagine it.
Oooh, especially if she found out he was a Former Agent (does she know or not? I'll leave that to you if you like any of this garbled blab)

Tipsy Tulips

@Wren

Seeing as Wren seems to be one of the hunter "how-to" informants I can see Jay keeping her number saved for oh-Scheiße situations.
He may have even unintentionally adopted her though and may contact her more times to ensure she is still living than anything? (Calling for jobs as the cover up?)
I think it would be more interesting if the two hadn't quite run into one another yet.

@Piper

With the age difference I am not all that sure if he would have ever hunted with Piper in the past?
I haven't settled down how he may have known Pipers sister yet, but if nothing else he is a hunter with a shared contact. (Wren?)
He may even know their uncle if nothing else.

@Michael

Not too sure if they would have met.
o.o
Perhaps in a previous hunt?
Perhaps he is the witch Wolff is hunting?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff