Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu

People are going to confront you if they feel you've stolen something. I've had that happen to me where people have taken my roleplay as their own or made one just to compete with mine with the same idea. It's really crappie especially when you're struggling to get people to join. I'll stop pestering you but in the future, fix your credits before throwing the entire roleplay up. Even if it says under construction, it still looks stolen until the credits are fixed, especially when you're even using the same pictures and things.

I understand that, and I'm terribly sorry. If you would like, I could take it down for a while?
I feel terrible because I know what that feels like...
And I admit that you are totally right, should have fixed that from the beginning.
I already have other rps open anyways...so I could wait? c:
Really didn't mean to upset and I know how important rps can be once you get attached...

I'm not going to ask you to take it down. You honestly didn't know and I can understand. I just get defensive when it comes to people stealing things. Sorry if I came off rude or rough.

Nono, I insist 4laugh
I just feel terrible....
I don't want to steal potential characters when yours was opened first ^-^
I should have checked first before re-opening a popular rp

If you want to. Honestly, if you'd like, it would be lovely if you wanted to join us. Like I said, we still need people and you must have wanted to roleplay this since you went through the trouble of reopening the thread.

I would actually love to! If you'll have me, that is c:
Haha, I already have a character all made and ready to go too razz
I'll get to applying right away c:

Awesome, awesome. The GM will love that.

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu

I'm not going to ask you to take it down. You honestly didn't know and I can understand. I just get defensive when it comes to people stealing things. Sorry if I came off rude or rough.

Nono, I insist 4laugh
I just feel terrible....

If you want to. Honestly, if you'd like, it would be lovely if you wanted to join us. Like I said, we still need people and you must have wanted to roleplay this since you went through the trouble of reopening the thread.

Awesome, awesome. The GA will love that.

Again, I am terribly sorry :c
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu

Nono, I insist 4laugh
I just feel terrible....

No biggie. Next time I'll PM instead of using the OOC thread as well. Sorry about that.

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu

No biggie. Next time I'll PM instead of using the OOC thread as well. Sorry about that.

Nono it's fine, I understand.
If I were upset about such a thing (Have before... ._.) I would probably freak out...
Happy you just didn;t come out yelling/cussing or whatever like I would have.. sweatdrop
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu

If I were upset about such a thing (Have before... ._.) I would probably freak out...
Happy you just didn;t come out yelling/cussing or whatever like I would have.. sweatdrop

Lol. No, no. I try not to be rude if I can help it. No one deserves to be yelled/cussed at unless you do it to me first. Then it's fair game.

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu

Lol. No, no. I try not to be rude if I can help it. No one deserves to be yelled/cussed at unless you do it to me first. Then it's fair game.

Well thank you c:

Blessed Seeker

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
        Oh, is it safe to assume this role play's construction won't be continued for awhile?

Pitohuii's Senpai

Wilderness Phantom

Sreal

Mistress Annora

Hey! I would love for you guys to join my remake. Also the very first ORIGINAL RP in this format and such was actually made by my friend irl which is why I was able and allowed to steal EVERYTHING.

Anywho~ here's the link and I would love for you two to join!

Join us <3

And thx Azure for clearing tht up for me

Azure Ryuu
sugar4bears
Sreal

Mistress Annora

Hey! I would love for you guys to join my remake. Also the very first ORIGINAL RP in this format and such was actually made by my friend irl which is why I was able and allowed to steal EVERYTHING.

Anywho~ here's the link and I would love for you two to join!

Join us <3

And thx Azure for clearing tht up for me

Azure Ryuu

No biggie. X3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items