☢ OOC THREAD
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Heyo! Here let's talk about...

✳ Random s**t

✳ RP Plot

✳ Questions

✳ Yeeaaah anything u like rlly(:

ACCEPTED ✴ PROFILES │ │ MAIN ✴ THREAD
It's extremely rude to steal someone's role play and claim it's your own.

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
Azure Ryuu

I wasn't going to claim it as my own? That's why it's still under construction, silly :p I'm still going through and editing it all ^^
Don't worry, gunna give credit biggrin
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu

I wasn't going to claim it as my own? That's why it's still under construction, silly :p I'm still going through and editing it all ^^

But did you even ask permission to use the idea? We're still trying to get people for the exact same roleplay.

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu

But did you even ask permission to use the idea? We're still trying to get people for the exact same roleplay.

I've seen this rp re-done so many times over the past three years. I was apart of the original actually...just figured that since no one else credited the original I didn't need to either? o.o

EDIT: I could even give you the link to the original to prove it? xD
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu

I've seen this rp re-done so many times over the past three years. I was apart of the original actually...just figured that since no one else credited the original I didn't need to either? o.o

As far as I know credits were given and it's still messed up that you still made the same roleplay when the one we are in is still fresh and looking for people. It makes it that much harder to get it started.

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu

As far as I know credits were given and it's still messed up that you still made the same roleplay when the one we are in is still fresh and looking for people. It makes it that much harder to get it started.

I'm terribly sorry o.o I hadn't realized that one was open right this moment. Like I said, i can give you the link to the original to prove it..I even credited the original (though there were so many after that... ._.) I just had this one all set up and decided "hey, why don't I finally open this one up?"
Though I would be just as upset about how there are now two (which again, didn't realize.._.) You can't be upset about the credit thing
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu

I'm terribly sorry o.o I hadn't realized that one was open right this moment. Like I said, i can give you the link to the original to prove it..I even credited the original (though there were so many after that... ._.) I just had this one all set up and decided "hey, why don't I finally open this one up?"
Though I would be just as upset about how there are now two (which again, didn't realize.._.) You can't be upset about the credit thing

Here is the one currently trying to start: My Pet Isn't A Pet?!

and credits should always be given even if other people aren't doing it.
Also, sorry about the font. My phone doesn't like me much.

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu

Here is the one currently trying to start: My Pet Really Isn't A Pet?!

And I did credit the original?
As for the rp that I started, I changed 80% of it...Just used the into post and a couple pictures. Ya I copied the idea, but changed everything to be my own. Still gave credit though, so yeah...
Like I said, I can't apologize enough. It would be nice if you hadn't confronted me like that though without knowing the story behind it...
Like I said, I didn't know =/
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu

As for the rp that I started, I changed 80% of it...Just used the into post and a couple pictures. Ya I copied the idea, but changed everything to be my own. Still gave credit though, so yeah...
Like I said, I can't apologize enough. It would be nice if you hadn't confronted me like that though without knowing the story behind it...

People are going to confront you if they feel you've stolen something. I've had that happen to me where people have taken my roleplay as their own or made one just to compete with mine with the same idea. It's really crappie especially when you're struggling to get people to join. I'll stop pestering you but in the future, fix your credits before throwing the entire roleplay up. Even if it says under construction, it still looks stolen until the credits are fixed, especially when you're even using the same pictures and things.

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu

People are going to confront you if they feel you've stolen something. I've had that happen to me where people have taken my roleplay as their own or made one just to compete with mine with the same idea. It's really crappie especially when you're struggling to get people to join. I'll stop pestering you but in the future, fix your credits before throwing the entire roleplay up. Even if it says under construction, it still looks stolen until the credits are fixed, especially when you're even using the same pictures and things.

I understand that, and I'm terribly sorry. If you would like, I could take it down for a while?
I feel terrible because I know what that feels like...
And I admit that you are totally right, should have fixed that from the beginning.
I already have other rps open anyways...so I could wait? c:
Really didn't mean to upset and I know how important rps can be once you get attached...
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu

I understand that, and I'm terribly sorry. If you would like, I could take it down for a while?
And I admit that you are totally right, should have fixed that from the beginning.
Really didn't mean to upset and I know how important rps can be once you get attached...

I'm not going to ask you to take it down. You honestly didn't know and I can understand. I just get defensive when it comes to people stealing things. Sorry if I came off rude or rough.

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu

I'm not going to ask you to take it down. You honestly didn't know and I can understand. I just get defensive when it comes to people stealing things. Sorry if I came off rude or rough.

Nono, I insist 4laugh
I just feel terrible....
I don't want to steal potential characters when yours was opened first ^-^
I should have checked first before re-opening a popular rp
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu

Nono, I insist 4laugh
I just feel terrible....

If you want to. Honestly, if you'd like, it would be lovely if you wanted to join us. Like I said, we still need people and you must have wanted to roleplay this since you went through the trouble of reopening the thread.

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu
Mistress Annora
Azure Ryuu

Nono, I insist 4laugh
I just feel terrible....

If you want to. Honestly, if you'd like, it would be lovely if you wanted to join us. Like I said, we still need people and you must have wanted to roleplay this since you went through the trouble of reopening the thread.

I would actually love to! If you'll have me, that is c:
Haha, I already have a character all made and ready to go too razz
I'll get to applying right away c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out