Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who shall be the representative for the brothers? (please do not vote unless you are in the RP)

Ren 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Keiji 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Kotaro 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Cody 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Jayden 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 > >>

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
MochaFappuccino
Hinata Norisu
MochaFappuccino
On break ima try and post the profile since I do have the time for it ( on my cell for now )

Also im glad you like him I made him an a*****e so yay? Lol idk

oh yeah when you get the chance to, sorry I think I forgot to tell you this but can you please post your profile in the profile thread?

Did I not? O . O

sorry you posted it as soon as I posted the reminder. You're all good. Sorry about that sweatdrop

Profitable Prophet

MochaFappuccino
On break ima try and post the profile since I do have the time for it ( on my cell for now )

Also im glad you like him I made him an a*****e so yay? Lol idk

Isolean's a pretty standard battle axe mean girl older sister by all standards.
It's all in the way the chars evolve

eclaireu's Secret Admirer

Opinionated Trash

Im so tired im making my post in bed on my phone. ^^;; so dont expect a good layout till I wake up tommorow again I apologize but I code much better on a computer.

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
MochaFappuccino
Im so tired im making my post in bed on my phone. ^^;; so dont expect a good layout till I wake up tommorow again I apologize but I code much better on a computer.

understandable mate. glad you decided to stay up long enough to post in the first place. :3

Opinionated Trash

Geo780
MochaFappuccino

understandable mate. glad you decided to stay up long enough to post in the first place. :3

Couldnt do it I died passed out as soon as I hit the bed

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
MochaFappuccino
Geo780
MochaFappuccino

ah it was one of those days. XD it's ok.

Opinionated Trash

Geo780
MochaFappuccino
Geo780
MochaFappuccino

Im' writing it right now, I stole a layout from an old character on my I guess technical main? idk I don't use it anymore I might take my items from there to here though.

Profitable Prophet

I recycle lay outs all the time. . . And names I use the same char in a lot of RPs I just tweak her slightly every so offten.

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
MochaFappuccino
Geo780
MochaFappuccino
Geo780
MochaFappuccino

Im' writing it right now, I stole a layout from an old character on my I guess technical main? idk I don't use it anymore I might take my items from there to here though.

hey you do you. I'll just go take a nap and read it when I wake up.

Opinionated Trash

ProphetOfProfit
I recycle lay outs all the time. . . And names I use the same char in a lot of RPs I just tweak her slightly every so offten.

>_> I'm Captain Recycle of the character/layout recycling squad so I completely understand why lol.

Invisible Detective

i cant believe me out of all people just quoted the bible in a positive way lol

Profitable Prophet

Alzeid_Sato

We are gonna get along just fine.

Invisible Detective

ProphetOfProfit
Alzeid_Sato

We are gonna get along just fine.

to be fair it was the when i was a child quote, and ill be honest i do like that quote cos it points out that no matter how grown up you are you are still a child lol

Invisible Detective

MochaFappuccino

sorry dude you kinda asked for that as the response lol

Profitable Prophet

So how long should we wait untill we all arrive on the island?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff