Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who was your favourite character from the old thread?

Gabriel ;; remember, mother knows best 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Alisha ;; her thirst for revenge was just BOOTIFUL 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Annabell ;; such a cutey 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Falice ;; that clumpsy girl :3 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Juniper ;; just exceptional 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Shiba ;; the eldest...everything explains that 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
The others...because Hearts is too bored to put them on. 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 29 30 31 >

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Okay so just to clarify things because
it looks like there is a tiny bit of negativity / hurt
feelings over all of this, the Camilla and Siba
relationship was already being planned for right from
the getgo. It's not something me and Sedated
whipped up last minute to cause problems or
make people feel as if their characters are unwanted
it's just how we'd planned it out as they seem
pretty perfect for each other. Honestly, I hadn't
even seen this coming as I thought that Sarah
and Cassius were already plotted to be a thing
and I have no idea where along the way that
went awry but that being said it's not our intention
to make anyone feel as if we don't like them,
their characters are bad, or anything like that.

It's just something we thought we'd sort of
implied in our posts that they were already
headed towards that sort of relationship
type thing and therefore their pairing is sort
of ideal. However, as said earlier putting
them with separate people for the drama
of it is perfectly fine as it wouldn't be a roleplay
without it.

It's just a heads up is all that... well yeah. LMAO.

Like I said. Not trying to hurt anyone's feelings.
This is just something we'd already been working
on just like everybody else and hadn't really gotten
the chance to say so due to suggestions made
while we were gone.

Naughty Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
JetpackedSodapop
I don't think it would be weird if Cassius and Anna did anything, but he most likely won't even try to mess around until they are married. He is very traditional and has already been set in his ways even though he is only like 23. He also may be in distaste with Anna herself because he views her a meek and stupid(because of the Almirose Incident). So he'll be looking into one of the other girls(believing he gets first pick anyway being the oldest(ego-complex)) for someone stronger to take a place at his side as he takes over the family, the town, and soon the entire Vampire Society(and as a side plan, the Human Society to).

As for Almirose and Aries... oh goodness. He's going to have a big problem with that. I can see him taking Aries and testing his strength of will for some semblance that he'll actually be worth his youngest sister, and the same goes for Zach and the third boy because of how protective he is with his sisters. Leilani would come second and Rose third on his list of "I care" because he does hold a lot of irritation at Rose for leaving when she did and returning like she thinks her family didn't need her, but NOW they may need her because Daddy died.

He'll see Siba as being able to take care of his own, but also as some competition on a primal level because he is still choosing whether Sarah or Camilla should replace the meek Anna.

As for Gabe, he's just like: Well he won't listen to anyone but Mother, so let him rely on that b***h. Doesn't feel any responsibility for him whatsoever like he does with his sisters and even on the remote level that he does for Siba. Neither does he feel any kind of competitive threat like he does with Siba.

I'm loving this! I can't wait for Aries and Cassius to start interacting, this is going to be quite interesting!

Naughty Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
    ♢ ♢xxxxxxxxxshall we dance under the stars tonight..

I felt as though we were forgetting one very crucial thing whilst deciding couples, or pairings. We haven't taken into account the ages of everyone. Shouldn't we at least consider the ages before making any huge decisions? Below are the ages of each sibling and each fiance, take the age into account. c: And yes I know the age differnce between Leilani and Zach are on up there, but its because she loves her 'toys' young.

Also, we are leaving the newcomer, Daniel, out of the picking. No one has offered him as a pair. We should try to make sure everyone has their perfect match including Daniel. That being said, I am willing to sacrifice my pairing for Leilani and be Daniel's pair, if need be.

xxxxxxxxxLeilani:
          xxxxx Eldest Sister, 22.

xxxxxxxxxRose:
          xxxxx Middle Sister, 20.

xxxxxxxxxAlmirose:
          xxxxx Youngest Sister, 17.

xxxxxxxxxCassius:
          xxxxx Eldest Brother, 23.

xxxxxxxxxSiba:
          xxxxx Middle Brother, 21.

xxxxxxxxxGabriel:
          xxxxx Youngest Brother, 17.

xxxxxxxxxCamilla:
          xxxxx 20

xxxxxxxxxSarah:
          xxxxx 19.

xxxxxxxxxAnna:
          xxxxx 17.

xxxxxxxxxDaniel:
          xxxxx 21.

xxxxxxxxxAries:
          xxxxx 19.

xxxxxxxxxZach:
          xxxxx 19

Hearts and Diamonds
          Gabriel//Alexandria

Sedated Whispers
          Siba

Nekorlie
          Sarah

Fayetaure
          Rose

JetpackedSodapop
          Cassius//Zach

lil lemarine
          Camilla

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx
          Anna

kmonterde
          Daniel

Akai Ezakiya
          Almirose

Icy Krampus

15,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Panty raiding time!
User Image

Wow looks like some debate on the pairings has kinda heated.

I will like to say this though. I put myself in Sarah's shoes and made it to where I came into the rp not wanting a specific pairing. Sarah came in only wanting to just make someone happy. Her feelings doesn't really matter to herself considering how her mother treated her and watching the death of her lover almost fiancee, Serena 2 years prior.

Sarah will be a dutiful fiancee to who ever she is picked to be with and may or may not hope to one day fall in love with them. But I will include the reactions to the sons and if possible a possibly lesbian relation with the sister.
Person tab Reaction to.
Cassius: tab tab Dutiful lover. Could fall in love with eventually. (depends if he's always business behind closed doors)
Siba tab tab Dutiful lover. Probably fall for quickly due to all the in common
Gabe tab tab Dutiful only. Personality clashing.
Leilani tab tab Small chance of relationship
Rose tab tab Could spark off a relationship if allowed.
Almirose tab tab No Chance. To much of a child.

Outside relationship from the pairing will only occur if the paired shows no interests in Sarah and want to peruse another. Sarah will remind them of the pairing and would only do so. She would allow the other to peruse and after a time may persue another herself. May go after the same sex.

Just felt like I should throw all of that out to help with the pairings. Hope everyone has an awesome day. I may not be able to post till tomorrow before work and then posting may not occur till Sunday afternoon. But I will try and post before and after work If possible.

Damn you got da booty!

Naughty Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Nekorlie
Panty raiding time!
User Image

Wow looks like some debate on the pairings has kinda heated.

I will like to say this though. I put myself in Sarah's shoes and made it to where I came into the rp not wanting a specific pairing. Sarah came in only wanting to just make someone happy. Her feelings doesn't really matter to herself considering how her mother treated her and watching the death of her lover almost fiancee, Serena 2 years prior.

Sarah will be a dutiful fiancee to who ever she is picked to be with and may or may not hope to one day fall in love with them. But I will include the reactions to the sons and if possible a possibly lesbian relation with the sister.
Person tab Reaction to.
Cassius: tab tab Dutiful lover. Could fall in love with eventually. (depends if he's always business behind closed doors)
Siba tab tab Dutiful lover. Probably fall for quickly due to all the in common
Gabe tab tab Dutiful only. Personality clashing.
Leilani tab tab Small chance of relationship
Rose tab tab Could spark off a relationship if allowed.
Almirose tab tab No Chance. To much of a child.

Outside relationship from the pairing will only occur if the paired shows no interests in Sarah and want to peruse another. Sarah will remind them of the pairing and would only do so. She would allow the other to peruse and after a time may persue another herself. May go after the same sex.

Just felt like I should throw all of that out to help with the pairings. Hope everyone has an awesome day. I may not be able to post till tomorrow before work and then posting may not occur till Sunday afternoon. But I will try and post before and after work If possible.

Damn you got da booty!

Ya know, Leilani is pan sexual, meaning she doesn't care the gender as long as she has her fun. Rose is bi-sexual. I could definitely see some drama starting between the three girls, as Leilani tends to get jealous if she's been sex deprived. c: just felt like plotting ! Even if Leilani and Sarah had like a sexual relationship, that'd cause drama in the house, and everyone loves drama (:

Icy Krampus

15,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
iiPsychicMushrooms

Ya know, Leilani is pan sexual, meaning she doesn't care the gender as long as she has her fun. Rose is bi-sexual. I could definitely see some drama starting between the three girls, as Leilani tends to get jealous if she's been sex deprived. c: just felt like plotting ! Even if Leilani and Sarah had like a sexual relationship, that'd cause drama in the house, and everyone loves drama (:

Panty raiding time!
User Image

I had considered talking to you about the possibility of that. But I was gonna wait and talk later about it. Can today cause I am working on a paper and will be back and forth.

Damn you got da booty!

Fashionable Genius

I'm mostly thinking of the pairing with the Vampire Mother's mind and not necessarily the one who WOULD actually fit with Cassius' idea of a mate.

I think that she is deciding what is best, but Cassius lives within his own decisions and rules, and knows for certain that his mother will NOT know best especially concerning him. So that is why I think Anna would be best for the first match, and that he will still be trying to get at one of the other two for his own personal agenda. And again, he also has this idea that he has a God-given right to first dibs on anything and everything because he is the oldest... and apparently he is the oldest out of everyone so his ego-complex just made his head 10x bigger. ninja

I'm not being heated about anything. >.> I also don't see the heat from anyone else. And I could already tell that Camilla and Siba were made for each other! <3
But That isn't going to dissuade Cassius because IF he does decide he wants Camilla, his brother certainly isn't going to stop him.... which I need to PM you Sedated asap to plot Cassius and Siba's overall relationship if you don't mind me doing so.

Then again, he also hasn't crossed out anyone, and Sarah is certainly on his awareness radar because of how read her in the kitchen before Almirose's freakout so it might not even come to him fighting over Siba for Camilla.
Haha... but I just had this thought that he ends up fighting Leilani for Sarah. rolleyes That would be just damn funny if it were to happen because something developed between Sarah and Leilani but Cassius is like: I choose her, you can't have her. How do you guys get 'business' done anyway?! wtf??

~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~**~

Now as for Zach.and Leilani, if it comes to it I really don't mind if Leilani gets paired with Daniel. Won't hurt me none, but that comment: she likes her toys young made me want to call Leilani a cougar. x)
I think Rose and Daniel would do fine though
and Zach and Leilani
And Aries and Almirose are already paired.

Anyway, I'll leave Zach at the mercy of you guys. Cassius, however, I'd honestly prefer him to be "officially" paired with Anna first for the sake of the rp and his personal development in the story even though his Mother's ruling means next to nothing to him.

Icy Krampus

15,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
JetpackedSodapop

Panty raiding time!
User Image

1. My heated comment was kinda a joke play. Just feel like I should establish that.
2. The Sarah, Cassius and Leiliani... I think it would be funny and well... The Jerry chant started playing in my head. razz
3. OMFG YOUR AVATAR IS SO AODRABLE!
*pounces on and nuzzles and hugs*
*Realizes what I did*
*stops and steps away*
Awkward... Sorry about the cat hair.

Damn you got da booty!

Fashionable Genius

Nekorlie
JetpackedSodapop

Panty raiding time!
User Image

1. My heated comment was kinda a joke play. Just feel like I should establish that.
2. The Sarah, Cassius and Leiliani... I think it would be funny and well... The Jerry chant started playing in my head. razz
3. OMFG YOUR AVATAR IS SO AODRABLE!
*pounces on and nuzzles and hugs*
*Realizes what I did*
*stops and steps away*
Awkward... Sorry about the cat hair.

Damn you got da booty!

Haha, no no, feel free to cuddle away! emotion_kirakira

Icy Krampus

15,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
JetpackedSodapop

Haha, no no, feel free to cuddle away! emotion_kirakira

Panty raiding time!
User Image

YAY
*goes go back to huggel*

Damn you got da booty!

Lucky Fatcat

Ummm... I've seen so many post... Is interesting same time confusing. @.@

User Image

Fashionable Genius

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
I was actually enjoying the discussion of pairs and I certainly won't mind to get the ones who are not paired up.... I'm fine whoever is the one for the my character but I will assure my partner we will have a mushy romance .... (shout-out for love guru Mari rofl ).But seriously I'm fine to anyone female, so no one should sacrifice a pair or anything like that.

WanderingDreamer's Husbando

Obsessive Bloodsucker

17,940 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
Not now, Mari....because the stars are watching

M-chan thank you but I am not longer a love guru
So really pissed with myself really, really pissed
Stupid friendzone.
User Image

Anyhow guys......I've realized there is a lot of drama and debate over who get paired with who...and I realize that it's my fault because I started the debate with who gets paired with Gabriel all right I am sorry about this. Though, I definitely not agree with some pairings, it's not my job to criticize, I hate criticism We need to solve the whole drama in here, cause if we don't stop, then we are going to fight all over and then people will be quitting over the drama (I really know that feel because I've been banned from an rp because of drama in the ooc) There are two ways to solve this, either we roll dice and decide randomly, or we just discuss this calmly and when you reach a conclusion, quote me with who your charrie will be.

Anyhow, GOMENASAI!
User Image

No offence Shin-sama, but that is definitely modified from and anime!

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Honestly, I thought there wasn't much
of a fight. I only felt like some were upset over
the fact that they were kind of left out there
after their own plots fell through and I'd begun
to believe that it had resolved itself.

Like I said, again. I'm fine with whoever I
am paired with but I'm just saying I plan on
sticking with Camilla going after Siba whether
she's paired with him or not as me and
sedated had initially planned. And it seems
that Sarah might possibly be having her own
love triangle with the sisters and maybe even
Cassius if he chooses to pursue her despite
being paired with Anna. Sooooo yeah. There
isn't really any drama, so much as their
concern over who is going to be forced with
who. Because either way affairs are going
to happen it's just a matter of who is 'cheating'
on who now. LMAO.

So yeah. Like I said, emotional relationships
have been pretty much solved its just
up to whoever the mother decides to place
them with that's left before everyone sort of
goes against said decision, that is.

Not sure if that makes any sense. It's three in
the morning. LOLOLOL

Lucky Fatcat

Can I post and accept or do I just wait for Leilalin's to accept?

User Image

iiPsychicMushrooms

kmonterde

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out