Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who was your favourite character from the old thread?

Gabriel ;; remember, mother knows best 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Alisha ;; her thirst for revenge was just BOOTIFUL 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Annabell ;; such a cutey 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Falice ;; that clumpsy girl :3 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Juniper ;; just exceptional 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Shiba ;; the eldest...everything explains that 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
The others...because Hearts is too bored to put them on. 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 29 30 31 >

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
JetpackedSodapop

I like that idea!

Icy Krampus

15,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
JetpackedSodapop

Nekorlie

I'd have to be honest, but I think that Sarah and Cassius would make a good couple. That's just my opinion. Truthfully I could make it work with any pairing.

Well I was thinking Anna and Cassius would be a bit better in his mother's opinion, but he isn't settling on a suitable woman for him based on his Mother;s opinion of all things. So there could still be something between Cassius and Sarah perhaps.

Panty raiding time!
User Image

I see your point there. Just makes me wonder who Alexandria would put with Sarah. But to be truth. Sarah isn't really shown all sides of her. She has a hyper side once she gets to know people. But we'll see.

Damn you got da booty!

Fashionable Genius

Nekorlie
JetpackedSodapop

Nekorlie

I'd have to be honest, but I think that Sarah and Cassius would make a good couple. That's just my opinion. Truthfully I could make it work with any pairing.

Well I was thinking Anna and Cassius would be a bit better in his mother's opinion, but he isn't settling on a suitable woman for him based on his Mother;s opinion of all things. So there could still be something between Cassius and Sarah perhaps.

Panty raiding time!
User Image

I see your point there. Just makes me wonder who Alexandria would put with Sarah. But to be truth. Sarah isn't really shown all sides of her. She has a hyper side once she gets to know people. But we'll see.

Damn you got da booty!

Perhaps Siba could be paired with Sarah and that could create a little bit of drama since it's obvious Camilla sand Siba are meant for each other.

Just a thought...

Icy Krampus

15,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
JetpackedSodapop
]

Perhaps Siba could be paired with Sarah and that could create a little bit of drama since it's obvious Camilla sand Siba are meant for each other.

Just a thought...

Panty raiding time!
User Image

I never thought of that.. and it could cause some. I could see Sarah easily falling for Siba once getting to know him.

Damn you got da booty!

WanderingDreamer's Husbando

Obsessive Bloodsucker

17,940 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
I think Gabriel and Camilla would do a good pair. He is kind and sociable and naive enough to make her feel comfortable and try to help her adapt to her new environment. Maybe the fact that she already feels some attraction to Siba will make more drama and stuff.

On the other hand, I think he and Anna would do a good pair, but you guys seem to already pair her with Cassius.

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Hearts and Diamonds
I think Gabriel and Camilla would do a good pair. He is kind and sociable and naive enough to make her feel comfortable and try to help her adapt to her new environment. Maybe the fact that she already feels some attraction to Siba will make more drama and stuff.

On the other hand, I think he and Anna would do a good pair, but you guys seem to already pair her with Cassius.

See originally I had thought Anna and Gabe too lol
But I've also thought Calcius would be a good fit as well ^_^

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Sedated Whispers

hearts and diamonds

nekorlie

yeah I agree. Camilla definitely has her
Mind set on Siba albeit she's subtle about it
And what not. So if she were paired with Gabriel
While Siba was paired with Sarah she would definitely
Be put out of sorts especially since she'd feel it was so
wrong for her to be paired with the youngest if only for
The mere fact that he's seventeen and she's twenty.
She'd be immune to any romantic feelings LOL

"IM WAY TOO OLD FOR THIS BOY" eek

Icy Krampus

15,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Panty raiding time!
User Image

Imma just sit back and let Sarah be placed were ever she wants to be. I was hoping Cassiues because of how different they can be. Sarah is a rebel and doesn't really like order. But if others think he and Anna should be together I'm for it. I just find it to easy for Sarah to fall for Siba. And Sarah might throttle Gabe for being to much of a momma's boy.

Damn you got da booty!

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Nekorlie
Panty raiding time!
User Image

Imma just sit back and let Sarah be placed were ever she wants to be. I was hoping Cassiues because of how different they can be. Sarah is a rebel and doesn't really like order. But if others think he and Anna should be together I'm for it. I just find it to easy for Sarah to fall for Siba. And Sarah might throttle Gabe for being to much of a momma's boy.

Damn you got da booty!

Well remember, Hearts and Diamonds did say that the couples weren't permanent
so it's still possible that she can end up with Cassius. I was actually hoping for Camilla to end
up with Siba but I'm perfectly fine with stirring up drama in the midst of it all.

Just be warned,Camilla may be sweet but she's not one to back down when
she feels strongly about something. Not to mention her being paired with Gabriel
would still very much go against her own morals..... Cuz she's not into younger
boys..... and the fact that he is so closely attached to his mother is just another
thing to deter her from him all the more LOLOLOL.

Icy Krampus

15,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
lil lemarine

Well remember, Hearts and Diamonds did say that the couples weren't permanent
so it's still possible that she can end up with Cassius. I was actually hoping for Camilla to end
up with Siba but I'm perfectly fine with stirring up drama in the midst of it all.

Just be warned,Camilla may be sweet but she's not one to back down when
she feels strongly about something. Not to mention her being paired with Gabriel
would still very much go against her own morals..... Cuz she's not into younger
boys..... and the fact that he is so closely attached to his mother is just another
thing to deter her from him all the more LOLOLOL.

Panty raiding time!
User Image

I know the pairings are permanent, its just Sarah. She'd try her best to make it work because she believes if your in a relationship, even forced, to focus only on them. Sarah was conceived due to an affair. So Sarah only allows herself to love one persona t a time. And now on Camilia.... Why do I now see Sarah and her possible getting into a short fist fight for Siba. Though I suggest against it.

Sarah is a now ex cage fighter. It was supposed to be revealed between interaction with her and Rose. Faye and I are friends and we planned in the background. Basically Rose had been sneaking out and was using the fighting ring to get fresh blood. She had become favorable of Sarah for her will to not stay down for to much l longer. Though if Sarah did fight Camillia Sarah would stop with a knock out punch. Not saying that the two should fight. Just saying.

Damn you got da booty!

WanderingDreamer's Husbando

Obsessive Bloodsucker

17,940 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
Gabe's love for his mother is going to be a huge negative point to whoever he gets paired with lol.

The pairings are only typical, just because its arranged marriage not a little gathering in the vampire house and pick up whoever you want to marry.

omg, three years of difference is not very big. Though with Camilla being the oldest girl fiancée he would feel a little bit..how to say...awkward. Though he is always like "Mother knows best so I am fine with it~"

He and Anna have the same age, so it won't be very difficult for him to approach her and get close
Anna and Cassius have six years of difference so I find it more difficult fore those two to fit in my opinion. Like he is just a girl who has not even stepped into adulthood and Cassius is a grown man. If anything was to get in between them I would find it strange.

I find it impossible for him and Sarah to fit in the meantime. So there are not many choices left for Gabriel in my opinion.

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Nekorlie

Panty raiding time!
User Image

I know the pairings are permanent, its just Sarah. She'd try her best to make it work because she believes if your in a relationship, even forced, to focus only on them. Sarah was conceived due to an affair. So Sarah only allows herself to love one persona t a time. And now on Camilia.... Why do I now see Sarah and her possible getting into a short fist fight for Siba. Though I suggest against it.

Sarah is a now ex cage fighter. It was supposed to be revealed between interaction with her and Rose. Faye and I are friends and we planned in the background. Basically Rose had been sneaking out and was using the fighting ring to get fresh blood. She had become favorable of Sarah for her will to not stay down for to much l longer. Though if Sarah did fight Camillia Sarah would stop with a knock out punch. Not saying that the two should fight. Just saying.

Damn you got da booty!

LMAOOOOOO
No worries. A fist fight is not something Camilla would get caught up in.
She's emotionally persuasive. Not physically, and would have no interest in
butting heads with Sarah but rather would simply seek out Siba's thoughts on
the matter instead. If he blatantly rejected her, she'd back down of course as
she wants to respect his decision and wouldn't press the matter. However
if he were to show interest in her she would continue to pursue him with
little thought of Sarah. Like I said, she's stubborn, but not... intense...
I think for an actual physical fight to ensue it would have to be Sarah
who threw the first punch. And even then she probably wouldn't do much
to fight back other than run away. LOLOLOL

Icy Krampus

15,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
lil lemarine

LMAOOOOOO
No worries. A fist fight is not something Camilla would get caught up in.
She's emotionally persuasive. Not physically, and would have no interest in
butting heads with Sarah but rather would simply seek out Siba's thoughts on
the matter instead. If he blatantly rejected her, she'd back down of course as
she wants to respect his decision and wouldn't press the matter. However
if he were to show interest in her she would continue to pursue him with
little thought of Sarah. Like I said, she's stubborn, but not... intense...
I think for an actual physical fight to ensue it would have to be Sarah
who threw the first punch. And even then she probably wouldn't do much
to fight back other than run away. LOLOLOL

Panty raiding time!
User Image

The a fight would never happen. Sarah live by a code. She'll never hit a female outside the ring unless the female strikes her three times. Its a literal "three strikes you're out". And on Camellia talking to Siba. Sarah will sternly ask hers to stop unless Siba tells her that has on interest in her and he loves Camellia. Basically Sarah will remain faithful and dutiful till the guy basically says he doesn't want her. And then in truth Sarah will not go after another in another relationship unless both parties have it.

Damn you got da booty!

Girl-Crazy Bookworm

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
for some reason I can see a lot of affairs happening lol

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25