Dapper Noob

Terra Solaris

You ma'am are a kindred spirit

Omnipresent Survivor

TheSplendidMC
Heh, thank you kindly. 3nodding

Dapper Noob

Terra Solaris

Also I love your sig. Clem is awesome. Can't wait for the new chapter next tuesday. So do you have any ideas for what you would like to see in the RP

Dapper Noob

Come one come all. There are reapers and a certain extremist group that need killing!!!

Shaggy Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
I had hoped to be further along with the Rp's creation today, though my copy of photoshop has stopped working.. Need to get it sorted before I can whip up the images I wanted

Dapper Noob

Its all good friend. Got a recruitment thread up. Can't wait to see how this turns out

Wistful Phantom

I am still floating around.

There are great amounts of pain today.

Omnipresent Survivor

TheSplendidMC
Thank ya, not that I can claim credit for the picture itself. And, she's an interesting character for sure. Along with the rest she pals around with. And yeah, I'm really looking forward to that being released. Telltale games is doing well with their graphic novel based games.

As for ideas; hmm. Aside from what's been said already, maybe we could do something akin to a side mission that involves one of our characters being captured by either Cerberus or the Reapers themselves. (Though, more so Cerberus considering the chances of survival with that faction are highly likely rather than the Reapers and their indoctrination abilities.) Done in an effort to gather some more intel by becoming their prisoner temporarily before the team swoops on in and rescues said character.

That's all I've got for now.

way-to-dawn-xx
That's no bueno. =(

Dapper Noob

way-to-dawn-xx

Whats wrong?

Wistful Phantom

My legs hurt. A lot.

One of the many benefits to working retail.
I believe that I shall join this rp.

Dapper Noob

YourAlternateFantasy

Yay. Welcome to the group glad to have you

way-to-dawn-xx

I know how you feel. Pretty sure my left knee i gonna suck for life, but I hope your leg doesn't cause you too much pain.

Wistful Phantom

Usually it's my ankle that's in pain (which is still is, a little), but today involved lots of running around and doing things, so my body is not happy. I'm also covered in bruises again. Oh well.

Also.

I like the idea of someone having let themselves get captured in order to gain information and it going awry.

Dapper Noob

I do like the getting captured idea. Though would also have find a reason how Cerberus gets on the groups bad side. Could be that Cerberus are the ones who secretly gathered the group and sent then there to investigate while one of them is a Cerberus agent who is sent there to retrieve something. They land, investigate for a lil bit, come under attack by reaper forces, feel the terror that Im sure anyone would feel facing husk for the first time, people die and the group barely escapes, and we could have the Cerberus agent either slip away or stay with the group after he or she gets what they want.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff