Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shaggy Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
A place to chat, plot and get to know your fellow Rp members.

Play nice!

User Image

Dapper Noob

Yay first post mrgreen

Shaggy Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ah, I see you've already discovered the OOC!

Jolly good!

Dapper Noob

Yea im thing way-to-dawn might be interested. Maybe death and secrets too. Other then that ill start looking in the mass effect discussions or guilds.

Dapper Noob

Dapper Noob

Come one come all to join us in a all new ME adventure!!!!

Shaggy Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
I've sent a message to them both, hopefully they'll be interested. I'd appreciate the help in recruitment.

Also if you have any ideas for the Rp feel free to share them.

Dapper Noob

Well I do feel that the colony part sound be a very important part of the story, but I feel as though we should carry the story past that. First encounter the squad is basically overwhelmed and takes some loses (possibly npc that were also hired for the mission or maybe even a minor character controled by one of us that we don't mind losing).

After what they find at the colony the squad begins to realizes the danger posed to the whole galaxy. Kind of like how Shepard did with the collecters in ME2. They go on to try and investigate other small colonies that have been wiped out by scouting Reaper forces and in true ME fortune they get tangled up with powerful criminals, merc gangs, and of course Cerberus. Then when the main Reaper forces finally come they find themselves caught up in some of the major battles while trying to find a way to beat the enemy against all odds

Dapper Noob

Might be a a heart breaking way to end it with everyone dying in the battle of London

Dapper Noob

Wistful Phantom

I suppose I should float in?

Dapper Noob

Nice to see you Dawn

Omnipresent Survivor

-peeks in-

Dapper Noob

Terra Solaris

Well hello there. Glad you are showing at least some interest. Is there anything you would like to know

Omnipresent Survivor

TheSplendidMC
Hullo.
And, I can hardly resist the appeal of a good lookin' Mass Effect roleplay. 3nodding

I don't think I've got any questions though. Not yet, anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff